The CW2500 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
Specifications: Firebox dimensions 12 3/4" D x 20 3/8"W x 9 5/8"H Maximum log length 20" Door opening dimensions 19" W x 8 1/4"H Type of Door Single, glass with cast iron frame (16 1/2" x 9" Overall Dimensions 28 3/4" W x 22 5/8"H x 8"D USA standard (safety) UL 1482 Maximum output - EPA test wood 57,800 Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 65,000 Type of Fuel Wood Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500 - 1,800 Steel thickness (top) 3/16" Optimum efficiency 76% Recommended chimney diameter 6" Warranty Limited 5 years
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate AC04000: SKU 21013177
The BEC95 is a high performance wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a WOOD burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Log Length 24" BTUs Up to 110,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
This DAKA Furnace burns wood or soft coal (with the addition of coal grate kit, not included) to produce up to 105,000 BTU to heat your entire home or shop. Built to last, this furnace features a fire box constructed of 3/16in. thick steel plating, firebrick lining and a heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle. Infinitely-adjustable heat settings provide convenient heat control. The high-quality Dayton blower features a 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance. There are also two 8in. warm air outlets on top of unit.
- Single blower cold air return filter box
- 13 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with wiring for blower and fan control
- Auto Damper control
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Instruction/assembly manual
- 3/16in. thick steel plating
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Infinitely-adjustable heat settings
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Firebox is 18in.H
- To burn coal, furnace requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit (not included)
- Not for sale in California and Washington
- Not to be installed in mobile homes
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 42,000 to 105,000 Blower Included Yes Blower 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) up to 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 X 22 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 40 1/2 x 44 EPA Certified No
High-efficiency airtight stove heats up to 1200 sq. ft., with a maximum output of 28,337 BTU with Douglas fir, and 68,000 BTU with hardwood. Heavy-duty 3/16in. steel plate construction and fully firebrick lined.
Features secondary air reburn combustion system, a cast iron feed-door with gasket, clear-view air-washed ceramic glass, cam-lock latch and cool-touch spring handle. Stove accepts logs 17in. long. One full load burns approx. 8-10 hours. Safety tested to UL 1482.
- Includes blower
- Ideal for cabins, garages, hunting camps, lodges and more
- Primary air inlet at front ignites wood at bottom; secondary rear air inlet feeds air to top of firebox to fully consume wood for maximum burning efficiency
- Firepot Depth: 12in.
- Door Opening: 17in.
- Not for mobile home installations
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 68,000 Blower Included Yes Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 8-10 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 12 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 x 12 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/2 x 20 x 27
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced Noryl construction, stainless steel internal and external fasteners, EPDM O-rings, integral Noryl shaft sleeve, dual 1-1/2" female and 2" male threaded suction and discharge connections, built-in polypropylene basket strainer, close-coupled to an electric motor, mounted on polypropylene baseplate.
THREE PHASE 230/460 VOLT, 3450 RPM, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP Volt Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2AL D.5C B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2BL D.75C C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2CL D1.0C D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2DL D1.5C E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2EL D2.0C
The Vogelzang Heartwood Wood-Burning Heater is a handsome, high-performance cabinet wood stove that efficiently circulates heat within your home. A bimetal thermostat controls combustion for constant-level heat radiation.
Firebrick-lined firebox with cast iron grate accepts 23in. logs. One load burns up to 5 hours. Lift top reveals two burners for fry pan or tea kettle.Features include a large gasketed cast iron 13in. x 11in. feed-door, gasketed cast iron ash-door with spin draft and a large ash tray for easy ash removal. Uses 6in. flue. Safety tested to UL 1482. Optional blower Item# 173605 sold separately.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Lift-top exposes 2 cook lids
- Powder-coat finish for durability
- Firebrick lining for long life
- Bimetal thermostat regulates draft
- Large cast iron door for easy loading
- Separate ash door
- Large ash pan for convenient clean out
- Thermostatically controlled damper for even heat
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 150,000 Blower Included No Thermostat Included Yes Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 5 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 23 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 13 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 24 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 20 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 34 Clearance from Corner (in.) 24 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 32 x 20 x 34
This Vogelzang "The Mountaineer" Wood Stove combines beauty and efficiency to give you an exceptional wood-burning stove at a great price. Heavy-gauge 3/16in. plate steel Mountaineer accepts 22in. logs. Air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire. The Mountaineer is fully firebrick lined, with a large ash pan for easy ash removal. Adjustable high speed blower (included) directs warm air into room. Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim accents satin black finish.
Please Note: This is an EPA exempt Stove and therefore this item is not for sale in CA, WA and OR. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Cast iron feed door with large 19in. x 8in. ceramic safety glass window
- Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim edge caps
- Adjustable high speed blower
- Large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- Cast iron damper collar
- Cool touch spring handle
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 104,000 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Heat Settings No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 6-8 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 22 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 23 x 14 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 25 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 26 Clearance from Corner (in.) 19 EPA Certified Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 28 x 20 x 30
Add attractive storage space to your yard with our wood-grain Woodhaven steel storage building. The Woodhaven offers an economical storage solution for your tools, grill, lawn mower, patio furniture and more.
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number WH1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 /2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
The Blackcomb, one of Drolet’s new high efficiency wood stove, is built to the highest standards of the industry. Mobile home approved, it also meets the Washington State emission standard. With its high quality vermiculite baffle, the Blackcomb offers unmatched durability. It makes it a great buy in the Medium wood stoves category
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
Specs Firebox Dimensions 11 1/8" H x 21" W x 13 3/4" D Overall Dimensions 29" H x 25 5/8" W x 22 1/8" D Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 850 - 1,600 Steel thickness (top) : 5/16" Optimum efficiency : 77% Baffle : High quality Vermiculite Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 60,000 BTU/h
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
THREE PHASE, 230/460 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL H.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL H1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL D2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL D3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL D5.0C L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL D5.0C