Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
ProCom brings you all the look and features of the high-end log lines with unsurpassed quality and unbeatable value. We cast our logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and we manufacture all of our own pilots and burners for quality assurance and safety. ProCom designs all its gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Minimum vent-free firebox dimensions required 13 in. H x 23 in. W x 13 in. D
- Fits most 32 in. vent-free fireboxs
- Some assembly required
- 2 gas options
- 30,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted concrete logs provide natural look
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 2 Horsepower
- 115/230 Volt
- 1 Phase
- Electric motor powered