The stylish cherry finish Duraflame Infrared Quartz Heater is sure to add warmth to any room with just a push of a button! The heater evenly distributes heat throughout the room and save on energy cost! The Duraflame Infrared Heater uses 6 infrared quartz tubes for heat and warms up to 1000 sq. ft. The heater also features a safety thermal cut off LED display with night time brightness dimmer, with a thermostat that automatically controls room temperatures by using an automatic shut off.
- 5,200 BTUs- Uses 6 infrared quartz tubes for heat
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- LED display with night time dimmer
- Thermostat automatically controls room temperature
- Auto timer to shut off anywhere from 30 minutes to 8 hours
- Width (in.): 21"
- Length (in.): 23"
- Height (in.): 15.5"
- Weight (lbs.): 40
The Duraflame Infrared Heater is a stylish and excellent zone heating source that helps to save on energy cost! The Infrared Heater is cool to the touch and is safe for children and pets!The heat produced is a moist heat that does not dry out the air and will not lower oxygen levels in the room or the body! The Duraflame Heat will quickly and evenly distribute heat throughout the room.
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Uses 6 Infrared heating elements
- 5,200 BTUs. 1500 Watts. 12.5 Amps
- Comes fully assembled
- Built from solid hardwoods & real wood veneers
- Furniture casters- allow to roll any direction
- Width (in.): 14.4"
- Depth (in.): 19.8"
- Height (in.): 17.8"
- Weight (lbs.): 40.3
Our innovative tower humidifier with stylish surface insert is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
- 3.5 gal. water capacity
- 2000 sq. ft. coverage (2800 sq. ft. tight coverage)
- Up to 9-gallon daily output
- Digital controls and display
- 9-speed motor
- Adjustable humidistat and automatic shutoff
- Water refill and check filter indicators
- Convenient side pour-in door
- Built in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. The Wayne PLS series lets you water your lawn and garden with water pulled from a pond or lake, instead of from the city water system. Also a great tool for emptying or filling stock tanks and removing standing water from flooded areas and transfer water. Capable of supplying 2 or 3 sprinklers through 150 feet of garden hose. CSA listed.
- Continuous duty pump
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- 120V totally enclosed, fan-cooled continuous-duty motor
- Stainless steel pump housing for durability and corrosion resistance
- Durable impeller
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Safe and convenient on/off switch
- Includes 3/4in. garden hose adapters
- Convenient carrying handle
- For use with clear water only
- 3 power cord with three-prong plug
- Warms a room up to 1,000 square feet
- Infrared quartz heater
- Cabinet is built from solid hardwoods and real wood veneers
- Includes a remote control
- Washable filter
- Curved front profile
- Features digital thermostat and timer controls
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- Uses standard 120V, 3-prong grounded outlet
- Infrared heating elements lifetime is over 20K hours
- Heat output 5,200 BTUs
- 1,500 watts, 12.5 Amps
- Fan function can be used with or without heat for enjoyment in any season
- Available in Oak or Cherry Finish
- Dimensions: 8.0" W x 10.9" D x 22.8" H
Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
This Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU portable propane radiant cabinet heater is an ideal heating solution. The warm "sun-like" heat coupled with effortless mobility achieves heat that can be targeted wherever it is needed. Designed to hold a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally so the casters do all the work when re-positioning the unit. A built-in oxygen depletion sensor makes this an excellent candidate for well ventilated indoor construction or shop work.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- 3 Plaque Heating System
- Front Safety Grill
- Side Carry Handles
- Locking Casters
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Propane Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 6,000/12,000/18,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 15.75 Width (in.) 14.95 Height (in.) 23.35 Weight (lbs.) 16.8 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 6,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 64.8 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 12,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 32.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 21.6 N/A N/A
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. feet
- Perfect for medium heating areas such as garages, workshops or construction sites
- Operates up to 11 hours on full 20 lb. propane tank
- Variable heat settings
- Continuous electronic Ignition
- Over-heat shut-off system
- Adjustable heat angle
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- 1 yr. limited warranty
- CSA approved