Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
Dyna-Glo's 10,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater offers a radiant heating solution that can target a specific zone. Creates directional "sun-like" radiant heat for an area up to 500 square feet for 13 hours on a single tank of fuel. The removable fuel tank allows for simple, spill-free refills while its small space design allows for great versatility. Includes a tip over shut-off system to ensure that you, your family and home are safe.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Removable Fuel Tank
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Easy-Lift Side Handles
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 10,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1 Operating Time (hrs.) 11 to 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 500 Length (in.) 11.9 Width (in.) 22.3 Height (in.) 19.3 Weight (lbs.) 25
- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
The Dyna-Glo 200,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a rock solid, high output heating solution. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 50,000 - 200,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. 2 stage ignition means no accidental firing and the auto safety shut-off ensures when there is no flame, there is no fuel. With very little assembly required and an included hose and regulator assembly, productivity can resume immediately.
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- Inner Windshield
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 50,000 TO 200,00 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 4,700 Length (in.) 15.91 Width (in.) 15.91 Height (in.) 26.18 Weight (lbs.) 13.2 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 50,000 50,000 50,000 Operating Time (hrs) 9 17 43 Medium BTU Output N/A N/A 120,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 18 High BTU Output N/A N/A 200,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 11
Cut coils of type UF-B cable is designed specifically for use as underground feeder cable for direct earth burial in branch circuits, and indoors for wet or corrosive locations. Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, corrosive fumes, chemicals, lubricants, and ground water. It is noncorroding, sunlight-resistant, and will not support combustion.Learn More
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 19'
- Tensile strength: 53,000 lbs.
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Stainless Steel
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 10 Inches High
Dry skin and chapped lips will be a thing of the past, especially when you purchase the Luma Comfort HC12B. The ultrasonic cool mist humidifier keeps you comfortable, while also looking great with its sleek and slim vase design, this product seamlessly blends in with your home's decor. The HC12B Cool Mist Humidifier produces 2.5 gallons of mist daily and effectively covers rooms up to 650 square feet. Therefore making it perfect for any medium to large size room. Ultrasonic technology also ensures energy-efficiency and near-silent operation. Incredibly easy to operate, the Luma Comfort HC12B humidifier comes with a remote control and lasts up to 45 hours per single tank fill.
- Covers 650 square feet
- Demineralization cartridge prevents lime scale and mineral buildup
- Generates micro fine mist
- Great for bedrooms or nurseries
- Naturally eliminates dust particles
- Operates up to 45 hours per tank fill
- Sleek vase design with 8 adjustable mist settings
- Soothing cool mist provides comfort
- Ultrasonic technology saves energy
Specifications Length (in.) 8.90" Width (in.) 8.90" Height (in.) 43.50 Voltage 110 volts Watts 35 watts Noise Level 35 decibel Certifications ETL Usage Single Room/Area Coverage Area 650 sq. ft. Run Time Per tank 45 hours Number of speeds 8 Number of tanks 1 Tank Size 1.18 gallons Control Type Digital Empty Tank Indicator yes Additional Information Internal demineralization cartridge
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'