Shake, shake, shake, shake your grove thing!
Without a shaker grate, your furnace will lose efficiency. Ash will form up and snuff your flame, but the shaker grate allows you to jostle around your coals or wood. The ash will fall through allowing your fire to burn hotter and help keep your heating costs low.
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
This is Mr. Heater's most popular Portable Propane heater! Lightweight and easy to move, this little heater is great for warming up small spaces. Its 3,800 BTUs will warm up a 100 square feet, which is ideal for a cabin or tent. The base takes up very little space and the handle allows this heater to be easily and rapidly moved. Not only is it easy to carry it's easy to light. Simply push and hold the ignition button and the Piezo sparking system will fire the heater right up. This one step lighting process is designed for consumer ease. Mr. Heater also takes great pride in their safety features and this little heater certainly has some! Its oxygen depletion sensor, or ODS, and the tip-over safety shut off, you can rest assured knowing that Mr. Heater has designed a functional, portable and safe heater for your camping trips!
- 3,800 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- One button ignition on function
- 8in round stand uses little floor space
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Connects directly to one 1 lb. disposable propane cylinder
- Quiet, clean, odor-free operation
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 3,800 Heating Area 100 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Run Time 5.6 hours Electricity Required No Maximum Elevation 7,000 ft. Weight 5.85 lbs. Model MH4B Length 12.00 in. Width 9.75 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
Back in the day you had to start your pellet stove with fuel and a match. But it's the 21st century, we've advanced our technology a little bit. This automatic igniter cartridge makes starting up your stove a whole lot easier. Sometimes, however, they wear out due to the extreme heat produced by burning wood pellets. Don't worry, the replacement part is easy to install and is identical to the original part!
For units: 5500M, 5500XLT,5510, 5600, 5700.***This part replaces part number 80481.*** Learn More
There's a lot of reasons why cast iron is used in stoves. Not only is it strong, it is an excellent conductor of heat. Cast iron grates support the logs you place in the fire and keep them stable. That way they don't roll around your stove or spread ash everywhere. US Stove cast iron grates are incredibly sturdy and a very easy item to replace.
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
The pump is an on demand pump that stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi or so. When the pressure drops below 60 the pump turns on. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
When the weather turns cold, get a blast of extra heat from the NewAir AH-400 portable space heater. This compact unit is small enough to sit beneath a desk or along a wall, but powerful enough to give you the extra warmth you need. Built-in safety features include a tip-over switch and automatic shut off in case of overheating.
Great For Offices- The flat panel design of the NewAir AH-400 personal space heater makes it perfect for offices and other tight spaces where extra warmth is needed. Just tuck it under a desk or inside your cubicle to chase away the chill.
Low Energy Cost- This low watt heater features a special diathermic oil that heats quickly and stays warm even after the heater has been turned off. You'll use less electricity to run it without sacrificing function.
Automatic Temperature Control- With an easy-to-use dial thermostat control, the NewAir AH-400 portable space heater lets you select the ideal temperature for your personal space. The heater will automatically adjust to keep you comfortable.
Runs Quietly- The NewAir under desk heater uses natural convection to circulate air. With no internal fan, it is completely silent when operating so it won't disturb your indoor environment.
- Operates without a fan so you aren’t bothered by noise
- Heats up quickly so you don’t have to wait!
- Small size fits neatly by desks, walls or wherever you need extra heat
- Low-energy usage saves money and won’t trip circuit breaker
- Adjustable thermostat lets you choose the perfect temperature
Specifications Length (in.) 21.00" Width (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 16.50 Product Weight 8.5 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 400 Watts Amps 3.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 40 Square Feet Heater Type Oil-Filled Radiator, Flat Panel Heating Method Convection Heating Capacity 1365 BTUs Number of Heat Settings 1 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Dial Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch Yes Power Indicator Light Yes Certifications UL
The Stainless Steel Shelter Chimney Cover is the durable and economic choice for chimneys anywhere oil or coal are burned or where wood is the primary source of heat. Stainless is also necessary for applications within 25 miles of a saltwater coast. The outside mounting design provides maximum free air space and better draft while the attractive powder coat finish, helps it stand up to the weather elements. Made with a 24 gauge stainless steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges, 18 gauge expanded stainless steel mesh and 16 gauge stainless steel base and slotted hex head bolts.
- Constructed of 100% 304 stainless steel and built to withstand the toughest conditions
- Using slotted hex head bolts, the unique corner mounting attachment design of a shelter chimney cover provides the securest possible fit to a masonry flue tile
- Seven year limited manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Pumps Up To 3200 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Adjustable Vertical Float Switch Allows For Easy Changes In Operating Cycle To Fit Application
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Reinforced Thermoplastic Construction
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge And Thermoplastic Base
- Will Replace Most Submersible Sumps Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins