Infrared heaters are able to safely and evenly heat your home! The air in the room will pass through the high efficiency filter that removes the dust and dirt from the air, before entering the heater. Making the air coming from the heater safe for you and your family to breathe in!
- Supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 square feet
- Infrared quartz heat
- Safe, moist healthy heat
- Engineered dark oak finish
- Indoor use only
- Oscillating louvers
- Digital thermostat & 9 hour adjustable timer
- No assembly required
- Plugs into any standard 120 V outlet
- 1500 W, 5200 BTU/h
- Remote control included (2 AAA batteries included)
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 19'
- Tensile strength: 53,000 lbs.
Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
The MaxxAir 22 in. Oscillating Pedestal Fan features steel construction for long-lasting strength. For customized cooling, this fan oscillates up to 90 degrees to offer better control for air circulation. This fan has a telescoping pole that adjusts the fan height from over 4 feet to 6 feet. It is recommended for indoor usage.Learn More
The fan is easy to assemble with household tools. To operate simply plug into a standard 110 Volt Outlet.
The MaxxAir product line is manufactured in the USA by Ventamatic, which has been in the Ventilation business since 1948. The product is backed by a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
A Handle-All is a multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implements. Compact and rugged, while maintaining full-size utility. Perfect for camping, off-roading, recreation, farming, ranching, and forestry. Stores compactly alongside other accessories.
When driving off-road, it is essential to have recovery equipment. Most reliable sources strongly suggest a Hi-Lift jack, a shovel, and an axe as minimal gear. In fact, many off-road parks consider these items mandatory equipment. A compact set of tools ideal for off-road vehicles where storage space for supplies, equipment, and tools is limited.
Handle-All Features Include:
- Branded gear bag for storage
- Telescoping implement handle
- Full-sized shovel head
- Full-sized sledge hammer head
- Full-sized axe head
- Full-sized pick-axe head
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securly holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.