One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters.
- Complete gas hook-up for most gas appliances
- Everything needed for installation
- 5 piece kit
- 18in lpng line
- Stainless Steel line with brass fittings
Save batteries when using your Mr. Heater Buddy Heater (sold separately). Runs heater's fan off electrical outlet. Save heater's batteries for later or use elsewhere. Also powers other electrical products requiring 6V.
- For use with Mr. Heater Big Buddy and Tough Buddy Heaters
- Uses household electricity - standard 110 outlet
- Also powers products requiring 6VDC and up to 800mA current
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
The Dyna-Glo is a replacement wick for the Dyna-Glo RMC-95C6, RMC-95C6B and WK95C6C indoor wick kerosene heaters. Constructed from cotton and fiberglass, this replacement wick transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick, via capillary action, where the vapor is then ignited. The super absorbent cotton base for consistent fuel flow and the burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming. The Dyna Glo also includes a replacement igniter and together with this incredibly efficient wick, they provide reliable match-free ignition for your Dyna-Glo heater.
- For RMC-95C6 and RMC-95C6B
- Material: Cotton and fiberglass
- Transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick via capillary action where the vapor is then ignited
- Super absorbent cotton base maintains consistent fuel flow
- Burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 7.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.5"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.31lbs
5ft Hose and Regulator Assembly connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 20 lb cylinder with hand tighten swivels on both ends.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L with Hand wheel
- Mr. Heater's most popular hose connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20 lb. cylinder
- Hand tighten swivel on both ends
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
Flue collars are essential parts of your heating appliance. It connects your vent piping to your chimney, allowing the smoke a place to escape. If your flue collar needs replaced or you need one to start with, this six inch diameter collar fits several models.
- Replacement flue collar
- Diameter: 6 in.
- Part number 40292
- For unit 1821 and APS1100B
When you are in the market for load binders, there is a good chance that you are hauling something both expensive and important to you. Well, when you are transporting these kind of items, you want to ensure that they make it to their destination in the same shape as they were before. With load binders, you can ensure just that. Put your load on your truck or trailer, attach the load binders, and watch your load stay perfectly still. With a load limit of up to 5,400 lbs, you can safely and efficiently transport heavy machinery from point A to point B. Every working man or woman needs load binders on a daily basis and we want to provide you with the top of the line equipment. So get yourself some load binders from Rural King today and transport whatever you need safely and easily. Product features are as follows:
- Lever binder is used for securing loads
- Uses lever activated tightening
- Size is 5/16-inch, grade 70 and 3/8-inch, grade 43
- The safe working load limit is 5400 pounds