- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook, spring latch provides added safety
- Maximum Load: 6,000
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Grade 60 high corrosion resistant galvanized finish.
- Designed for sturdy hanging or bracing.
- Holes are punched to match when used with slotted angle (4020 series).
- Fasteners can be applied through holes to affix.
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 72" L
$5.99[description] Learn More
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 1-1/2" x 12"
- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More