This pipe is made from galvanized steel and designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit HT chimney system such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. Outside diameter approximately 10". This Chimney Pipe Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Designed for larger areas up to 400 square feet, the AP400W captures over 99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in the air that passes through it. Once air is drawn into the air purifier, it goes through Luma Comfort’s comprehensive 5-step PureClean purification process.
- Coverage Area: Up to 400 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
For installation in combination with the black pipe kit to the ceiling.
- Telescoping standard shield 38" - 70"L
- 36 self tapping screws
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action
Fireback protects the masonry back wall your fireplace and helps to radiate the heat back into your living space. They work well for both wood and gas logs and enhance the appearance of your fireplace by reflecting light and heat from the fire back into your room. Made from heavy cast iron, these firebacks will provide years of use. This piece features a classic forest scene with a trophy buck and his doe.
- All cast iron construction
- 3D detailed design
- Matte black finish
- Radiates heat into room
- Protects both pre-fab fireboxes and masonry fireplaces
Dee Zee Front Box Protector - Protects the top edge and inside front wall of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Full style protector.
- Brite-Tread Full Front Box Protector
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protects TheEntire Front Bed Box
- Also Protects The Top Edge Of The Front Box
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Eureka Flip heater is the perfect solution for any room needing that little extra warmth. The heater can operate at 750 Watts to 1500 Watts.
- This heater is bathroom certified.
- It is called the Flip heater because it can be placed on the floor or desktop.
- Manual Controls to adjust fan speed and heat output
- 750 to 1500 Watts