- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
This is a single-component cyanoacrylate monomer in the liquid state capable of extremely rapid polymerization between adherent surfaces, resulting in extremely strong and structural bonds at room temperature. This instant adhesive will, with only normal surface preparation, bond all materials commonly used in the engineering industry, except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, and very porous surfaces which require special treatment.
- Bonds rubber, metal, glass, plastics, ceramics, and wood almost instantly!
- Super strong cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Applicator tops
- Hardens in 3 seconds
- Tubes are .07 oz (2g) each
- 4 Pack
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT, BONDS SKIN & EYES IN SECONDSLearn More