The Goldblatt Vortex 9-Inch Sanding disks are the perfect replacement sanding disk for Vortex and all other 9-Inch hook-and-loop sanders. Available in a variety of grits, for every use, the Goldblatt hook-and -loop disks come in a larger 15 pack--making them the most economical choice on the market.
- Easy hook-and-loop design
- Variety of grits 80 to 220
- Works with most 9-Inch circular sanders
- Low center height agricultural bearings
- Eccentric locking collar type
- This push-button latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with 1-3/4” hole spacing
- 1-piece shaft provides firm push-button action
- Has an anti lockout design
- Die Cast with a Black finish
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3"
High quality 1-1/14" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a narrow inner race and a 62mm spherical outer race. re-lube and pre-lube.Learn More
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1-1/2" x 24"
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height