- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height
This pipe has spaced slits, so water absorbs through the pipe, and is diverted away within the pipe. Ideal for ground water drainage like French drains or dispersing water from flower beds. To avoid clogging the slits, use this pipe where surrounding soil is coarse and debris is minimal.Learn More
This cam-action latch is designed to hold wood & metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm & utility buildings. It also can be used for end gates on stake trucks. Offers 4" Hook. Designed for right or left hand applications. Pre Punched, Reversible Strike Plate. For Use On 1-1/2 Or 3-1/2" Thick Door Frames.Learn More
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- Will fit doors from 5/8 inch to 1 3/8 inches thick
- Design is patented
- 2 strike plate screws and 2 knob latch screws included
- Textured black finish on the knob inset.
- Also known as "Lead Line" or "Derby Rope"
- Resistant to abrasion, Soft and pliable, Has good knot retention, Low stretch
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 180 lbs.
- A favorite rope for equestrians, uses include halter and lead ropes, Farm and Home
- Extra-strong bar strike with rounded edges
- Can be padlocked
- Cam action between handle and bar strike holds door tightly closed
- For Right Or Left Hand Applications
- Wrought steel, zinc finish
- Includes screws
- Handle: 5 1/2" L x 7/8" W
- Overall Dimensions: 5" W x7" H
- For Wood Or Metal Screen & Storm Doors With 1-3/4" Hole Spacing
- For Doors 1-1/4" To 2" Thick
- Use Pan Mach Screws 8-32 x 2-3/8" Not Provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security
- Key Operated Locking Unit With 2 Keys Provided
Gardner Bender's Electrical Split Bolt Connector features precision tooled threads that allow for maximum torque to be applied. Gardner Bender is an industry-leading manufacturer of professional electrician’s tools and supplies. Since the beginning, our goal has been to exceed customer expectations by offering an unmatched combination of service, delivery and product. With that goal in mind, our commitment continues with the introduction of innovative products, product line expansion and capability expansions. This Split Bolt Connector is made of an all-copper alloy construction for high mechanical strength, maximum conductivity and low resistance.Learn More
High quality 1-1/8" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a narrow inner race and a 62mm spherical outer race. re-lube and pre-lube.
- Eccentric locking collar type
- Metal shroud seals
- Self - aligning