The beveled base of this beautiful mission style media mantel is a perfect fit for any room in the home. The Brookfield is multi-functional and features ample storage for all electronic components. A full length center shelf allows for maximum media storage, while two side cabinets make organization for DVDs, CDs and remotes easy. Each cabinet contains one adjustable shelf to meet specific storage needs. This unit comes in a Premium Oak Finish, complete with mission style hardware.
- Premium Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Open center shelf for media components
- Beveled base
- Side storage concealed by framed glass doors
- Mission style door pulls
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 19.0"d x 34.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 23.0"d x 14.0"h
- Gross Weight: 155.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 138.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 11.926
- Premium Oak Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195.9 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 238 1/2" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98.25" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 242 1/2" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 1,750 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 12 to 32 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- WA State & Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 35,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 1,750 sq. ft. Average Efficiency 85% Log or Pellet Capacity 40 lb. Hopper Capacity Emissions .34 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 24" x 21-3/4" x 30"
115-volt AC Super Duty Fuel System without hose and nozzle. MR 5-30 Mechanical Fuel Meter is calibrated in gallons with 1 in. NPT outlet. Pump is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
- To use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- MR 5-30 Meter
- Tank Adapter
Specifications Model M-3130-PO / MR 5-30-G8N Design Type Vane Voltage 115 or 2330 Volts AC Fitting NPT Mechanical Connection 1 1/4 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 30 GPM, Up to 114 LPM Accuracy ±2% of reading Nozzle Pump Only Reads Gallons Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord Sold Separately Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Suction Pipe Sold Separately Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards, CE
The Beauregard pays homage to timeless tradition, bringing classic style to the modern era. The bookmatched veneer top with inlaid border provides a beautiful yet
sturdy surface for the latest TVs. The vented open center shelf provides the ideal space for media components and side cabinets offer additional storage with adjustable shelves. The signature look of the Beauregard is provided by its beautiful metal scroll work, canted corners, and serpentine base.
- A beautifully designed multi-function media cabinet
- Integrated wire management
- Vented center shelf, perfect for media component storage
- Bookmatch veneer top with inlaid Walnut border
- Canted corners compliment the rounded shape and serpentine base
- Side cabinets feature beautiful metal scroll work and glass doors with adjustable wooden shelves
- Corners and doors open as one piece, allowing for extra storage space
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 21.5"d x 34.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 75.5"w x 24.5"d x 14.0"h
- Gross Weight: 190.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.9 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 14.986
- Antique Caramel Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The stylish Wyatt media mantel is a focal point to any room. Tiered molding mantel top and beveled base with a reverse breakfront profile. The two side storage cabinets with doors feature brushed nickel hardware open to reveal adjustable wood shelves. Full-length, open center shelf can accommodate a speaker soundbar or other electronic media components. The 28” ClassicFlame electric fireplace features Spectrafire™ blue flame effect technology that can be used with or without heat – leaving you free to enjoy the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- 3-way adjustable concealed euro hinges
- Tiered molding mantel top
- Brushed nickel door pulls for added style
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Integrated wire management
- Full length open center shelf for electronic media components
- Open center shelf can accommodatea speaker soundbar
- Left and right side storage cabinets Adjustable wood shelves
- Open center shelf: 48.25"w x 15.5"d x 7"h
- Left and right side storage cabinets: 10.25"w x 14.5"d x 27"h
- Frame and panel doors
- Beveled base with reverse breakfront design
- Product Dimensions: 58.0"w x 18.0"d x 41.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 62.0"w x 22.0"d x 18.0"h
- Gross Weight: 160.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 134.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 14.208
- Soft Gray White Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRA
This furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and works side by side with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 1,900 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct,etc.)
- 550 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Firebox dimensions: width: 16 1/2", depth: 22 3/4", height: 17 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 115,000 Depth w/blower 41" Depth w/o blower 34" Width 21" Height 40.25" Weight 375 lbs.
The stylish media mantel will not only add a focal point to any room, but is also capable of heating a room as large as 400 square feet. Triple-function media mantel with 26" contemporary electric fireplace insert. Features a built-in, thermoelectric beverage center and large cabinet for ample storage.To complete the set must be ordered with the 26TF8299-E451-B and the CR-48-T. All of the Classic Flame electric fireplaces can be used with or without heat – leaving you free to enjoy the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- Media Electric Fireplace Set
- Energy Saving LED Technology
- Vent Free,No Hookups Required
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Operates With and Without Heat
- Includes Remote Control (2AAA Batteries Included)
- 1350 Watt Heater, 4600 BTUs Per Hour
- Product Dimensions: 73.0"w x 23.0"d x 35.8"h
- Carton Dimensions: 77.0"w x 27.0"d x 10.3"h
- Gross Weight: 103.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 91.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 12.332
- Espresso Finish
Insert not included! All 3 pieces needed to complete the set.Learn More
The Jurassien is a high efficiency wood stove among the smallest in its category. This high-quality cast iron european style model is EPA certified and is mobile home approved. Its very low clearances to combustible materials make it a safe bet in the Small wood stoves category.
- Model # : DB03000
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 500 - 1,500
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color: Metallic charcoal
- Model: Legs
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top): 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency: 85 %
- Emissions (grams/hour): 6.3 g/h
- Baffle: High quality stainless steel
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek