The Norseman 1500 Warm Air Add-on Furnace works as a primary or supplementary source of heat for your entire home or workshop area. Conserve dollars spent on conventional heating methods using this solid fuel efficient wood/coal furnace. This indoor wood or coal furnace comfortably heats most small to medium homes with an output of 30,000 to 90,000 BTU's. In the event of a power failure, the Norseman will continue to provide heat on a low setting. Norseman furnaces are designed for indoor installation only.
- Adjustable bi-metal thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Heavy duty 7 gauge steel firebox for years of service
- Single 480 CFM blower provides efficient air flow through existing duct work
- Large firebox holds enough fuel for several hours of heating per load
- Large 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 in. feed door for easy loading
- Accepts logs up to 18 in. in length or 100 lbs. of bituminous coal
- Protective smoke curtain prevents smoke from escaping furnace
- Adjustable, cast iron spin draft for additional burn control
- Convenient ash door and large full-length ash tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Includes heavy duty cast iron push-pull grate to ensure complete combustion
- Two raised and tapered heat outlets provide easy connection for 8 in. heat ducts
- Safety tested to UL 391
- BTU rating: 90,000
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 BTU Output 90,000 Blower Included Yes Blower(CFM) 480 Thermostat Included No Igniter No Door Opening 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 20 x 37 Product Height (in.) 40 Product Width (in.) 21.5
This beautiful multi-function unit features a transitional style that matches any home decor. Wirelessly stream audio from a multitude of smartphones anywhere in the room. Experience rich sound with four main speakers, two tweeters and rear facing passive bass ports, a powered subwoofer, and connection plate on back. An open center shelf is perfect for media component storage. Side cabinets feature glass and wood framed doors with two adjustable shelves in each cabinet, perfect to media storage. The media mantel surrounds a contemporary 26 inch ClassicFlame electric fireplace insert with SpectraFire technology. It warms rooms up to 400 square feet and can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Integrated Sound Bar With Removable Speaker Grill Provides A Rich Sound Experience
- Experience rich sound with four main speakers, two tweeters and rear facing passive bass ports, a powered subwoofer, and connection plate on back
- 300 watt soundbar
- Wirelessly stream audio via Bluetooth® from a multitude of smartphones anywhere in the room
- Open center shelf for electronic media components (29.75"w x 15.5"d x 6"h)
- Side cabinets with two adjustable shelves: 12.25"w x 15.5"d x 26"h
- Smoked, tempered glass door inserts
- AV connection plate on back
- Assembles easily with just a Philips head screwdriver
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Concealed, soft close European hinges
- Product Dimensions: 59.0"w x 17.1"d x 39.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 61.8"w x 20.5"d x 24.3"h
- Gross Weight: 194.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 173.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 17.765
- Espresso Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Extreme situations call for extreme equipment. The Dyna-Glo Delux 400,000 portable multi-fuel forced air heater provides enormous output for areas up to 8,500 square feet for 10 hours. The Comfort Control Thermostat with LED Readout allows you to harness that power in an efficient, cost effective way while the temperature limit switch, Digital Diagnostics and flame-out sensor reassures that you, your space and project are safe. 12" solid wheels make it easy to bring the heat wherever you need it.
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- LED Temperature Display
- Auto Overheat Shut-Off Device
- Shutdown Protection System(SPS)
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- 12" Solid Wheels
Specifications Heater Type Multi- Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 400,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank Size (gal.) 29 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 8,500 Length (in.) 52.50 Width (in.) 31.40 Height (in.) 32.80 Weight (lbs.) 149.90
This furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and works side by side with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 1,900 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct,etc.)
- 550 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Firebox dimensions: width: 16 1/2", depth: 22 3/4", height: 17 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 115,000 Depth w/blower 41" Depth w/o blower 34" Width 21" Height 40.25" Weight 375 lbs.
The Sahara is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the Sahara offers unmatched durability. The stove's bay window design, with brushed nickel trims, gives it a truly unique style
- Model # : DB03505
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 1,300 - 2,000
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 1/4"
- Optimum efficiency : 78 %
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 7.5 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1210 Nominal Size 12' x 10' Storage Area 110 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
The MM-SL2000B can automatically open heavy duty slide gates weighing up to 1000-Pounds per leaf and up to 30-Feet in length per leaf (or a 20-Feet driveway opening). This model is ideal for light commericial and residential slide gate applications, and is a compact design for tight spaces. The MM-SL2000B is an access ready package that includes Battery, Radio Receiver, Entry Transmitter, AC Transformer, and all necessary mounting hardware for a standard installation. Opening time is 1-Foot per second, and has a high cycle capability. The unit also features a built in Internal Friction Brake Locking Device that locks the gate in the closed position for added security. The SL2000B is Powered by a 12 volt DC motor and is solar compatible (requires at least 10-Watts of solar power). Operates with accessories on a 318 MHz frequency. Battery Back Up Standard. NOTE: For Dual (Double) applications you will need one additional SL2200B. UL rated for Class I,II,III.Learn More
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1015 Nominal Size 10' x 15' Storage Area 148.6 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 181" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98 1/4" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 185" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
The contemporary style of the Brickell media mantel in Antique White is a perfect fit for any room in the home. The side cabinet with touch-latch, smoked glass door features integrated wire management pass thru holes to make organizing electronic components, DVDs and game consoles easy. Adjustable shelves help meet specific storage needs. Holds a flat panel TV up to 80” (155lbs).
- Side display storage cabinet with Touch latch, smoked glass door
- Shelves can be readjusted or removed completely for additional space
- Holds flat panel TVs up to 80" (155lbs)
- 47" contemporary fireplace with black glass frame
- Infrared Quartz heater
- 1500 watt/12.5 Amps; 5200 BTU’s/hr heater is tested by independent testing lab & proven to heat up to 1000 square feet
- Maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity
- Quartz InfraRed element lifetime is over 20K hours
- 3 Infrared Quartz elements
- Flame effect works with or without heat 3 SpectraFire blue flame brightness settings, and an additional level with a traditional flame effect
- Sidelights have 5 options: Amber - Blue - Amber & Blue - Color Cycling - Off
- Media includes fire glass, white & clear rocks, and log set
- Energy-saving all LED technology
- Product Dimensions: 70.0"w x 18.0"d x 26.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 73.5"w x 22.0"d x 9.3"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 176.0 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.656
- Antique White Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 47II100GRGLearn More