Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
Flush-mount surround flange that must be used for all "in-wall" electric fireplace applications to provide proper airflow to the air intake vent. A quick and easy, 5-step installation process that is to be installed "after" wall surface is finished. Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair. Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation.
- Flush-Mount Surround Flange
- BBKIT must be used for all "in-wall" applications
- Provides proper airflow to the air intake vent for all models
- Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation of all models
- BBKIT and 023 models are to be installed "after" wall surface is finished
- Sill must be 2 1/8" minimum from finished floor for "Flush-to-Floor" installation
- Quick and easy 5-step installation process
- Flush-Mount Flange included with the price of each model
- Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair
- Product Dimensions: 32.9"w x 1.1"d x 27.2"h
- Carton Dimensions: 35.6"w x 3.4"d x 30.3"h
- Gross Weight: 12.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 2.144
**Insert Sold Seperately!Learn More
Dry skin and chapped lips will be a thing of the past, especially when you purchase the Luma Comfort HC12B. The ultrasonic cool mist humidifier keeps you comfortable, while also looking great with its sleek and slim vase design, this product seamlessly blends in with your home's decor. The HC12B Cool Mist Humidifier produces 2.5 gallons of mist daily and effectively covers rooms up to 650 square feet. Therefore making it perfect for any medium to large size room. Ultrasonic technology also ensures energy-efficiency and near-silent operation. Incredibly easy to operate, the Luma Comfort HC12B humidifier comes with a remote control and lasts up to 45 hours per single tank fill.
- Covers 650 square feet
- Demineralization cartridge prevents lime scale and mineral buildup
- Generates micro fine mist
- Great for bedrooms or nurseries
- Naturally eliminates dust particles
- Operates up to 45 hours per tank fill
- Sleek vase design with 8 adjustable mist settings
- Soothing cool mist provides comfort
- Ultrasonic technology saves energy
Specifications Length (in.) 8.90" Width (in.) 8.90" Height (in.) 43.50 Voltage 110 volts Watts 35 watts Noise Level 35 decibel Certifications ETL Usage Single Room/Area Coverage Area 650 sq. ft. Run Time Per tank 45 hours Number of speeds 8 Number of tanks 1 Tank Size 1.18 gallons Control Type Digital Empty Tank Indicator yes Additional Information Internal demineralization cartridge
- 360 degree radiant heat
- Graphite heating elements give a long life to radiant heaters
- Anodized extruded aluminum design is stylish and practical
- Not for use in wet conditions
- Tip over safety switch
- Metallic Silver
- 120 Sq. Ft. Heating Radius
- Automatic Shutoff
- Infrared Heater
- Depth: 12 Inches
- Height: 36 Inches
- Width: 12 Inches
The Luma Comfort HC12W Cool Mist Vase Humidifier provides cool and soothing moisture to dry environments, helping to relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms. Designed for bedrooms, nurseries and other living areas, the HC12W features a large coverage area and can effectively humidify areas up to 650 square feet. This decorative humidifier features a modern vase design with an adjustable height of up to 43.5 inches, as well as 8 different mist settings complete with musical alerts.
The HC12W utilizes ultrasonic technology, making it energy-efficient and nearly silent while in operation. The 9.5 pint tank also provides cool mist for up to 45 hours on a single fill. Easy to operate, the Luma Comfort Cool Mist Vase Humidifier includes a remote control and with a simple touch interface.
Additional features include a low water level indicator and an internal demineralization cartridge to protect the unit from scale buildup and to ensure maintenance-free operation.
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 8.9” x 8.9” x 43.5”
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 30W
- Daily Output: 2.5 gallons
- Coverage Area: Up to 650 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 45 hours
- Tank Size: 9.5 pints
- Mist Settings: 8
- Noise Level (dB): 35 dB
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Provides soothing cool moisture to dry environments for easier breathing and a better night’s sleep
- Helps relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms
- Sleek, modern vase design with adjustable height
- Lasts up to 45 hours on a single tank fill
- Effectively humidifies up to 650 square feet
- Energy-efficient and uses ultrasonic technology
- Near-silent operation
- Perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and other living spaces.
Provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen into round pens.
- 1-3/4″ round high-tensile strength tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates allows walk-thru gate to be hung in either direction
- Available in 4′ width only
- 8′ tall arch
- Single hand sliding lockable gate latch
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 19'
- Tensile strength: 53,000 lbs.
A Handle-All is a multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implements. Compact and rugged, while maintaining full-size utility. Perfect for camping, off-roading, recreation, farming, ranching, and forestry. Stores compactly alongside other accessories.
When driving off-road, it is essential to have recovery equipment. Most reliable sources strongly suggest a Hi-Lift jack, a shovel, and an axe as minimal gear. In fact, many off-road parks consider these items mandatory equipment. A compact set of tools ideal for off-road vehicles where storage space for supplies, equipment, and tools is limited.
Handle-All Features Include:
- Branded gear bag for storage
- Telescoping implement handle
- Full-sized shovel head
- Full-sized sledge hammer head
- Full-sized axe head
- Full-sized pick-axe head
With the Tool Shed 3-1/4 Ton Service Jack you can easily lift up an item to work on it. This jack has polished and chromd cylinder rams enhanced by performance seals. Polished liner cylinder walls will extend the life of the seal by minimising abrasions and wear.
- Model Number: T83508
- Capacity: 3.25 Ton
- Minimum Height: 3.86 Inches
- Maximum Height: 21.06 Inches
- 29.92 Inches Long
- 13.58 Inches Wide
- 6.69 Inches High