- Sturdy and compact design
- Operates via USB or your regular outlet using the included adapter
- Durable metal body construction
- 1-speed setting with easy on/off toggle switch
- Steel base with adjustable, non-skid grips for stability
- 3 ft. power cord
- Built-in cord wrap for no-fuss storage
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- Quick disconnect fastener with self locking ring that snaps into place and holds secure.
- Low carbon steel construction, zinc plated to resist rust and corrosion from severe weather conditions.
- 16 pc 3/16 x 1 7/16
- 18 pc 1/4 x 1 3/4
- 6 pc 5/16 x 1 3/4
- 10 pc 7/16 x 1 3/4
- Each tightly compressed Creosote Control FireBrick contains special chemicals that help slow creosote buildup, helping to prevent chimney fires and extending the time interval between cleanings.
- Lokee Testing Laboratory, an EPA Wood Stove Accredited Laboratory, has tested the product and its claims.
- Made with 100% all natural wood; NO ADDED WAXES OR OILS.
- Safe to burn in woodstoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts.
- Burns like cordwood, no need for a separate fire.
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA.
Creosote Control FireBricks do not take the place of regular inspections and professional cleanings; they are a preventative maintenance product.
The frequency of use of the Creosote Control FireBrick is dependent upon the type of appliance being used, the type of wood being burned, the dryness of the wood and the type of fire being maintained.Learn More
- Use where maximum corrosion resistance needed
- Great for marine, industrial and construction
- Holds up to 1,040 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More