Adapt your US Stove to help heat your up your water! That's right, not only can US Stove save you money on your heating bill they can help you heat your water and save you money that way too! This kit fits several models and adds another level of versatility to your US Stove products.
Hot water coil kits for wood and coal furnaces, part number 1124. This is designed to heat a domestic hot water tank used for sinks, showers, etc. For units: 30A, 1602, 1600M, 1600, 1802, 1800G, 24A,1600G.Learn More
- Convenient handle for easy portability
- UL and CUL Listed
- 8-foot power cord
- 3850 - 5500 CFM
- Range 1/3 HP
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 32 Inches Wide
- 16 Inches Deep
- 35 Inches High
- 30 Inch Fan Diameter
- Steel Construction
- 2 Speed
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $179.99
What do you do when it gets cold outside? Does work stop and fun cease?
Well, it doesn't have to. Mr. Heater's line of forced air kerosene heater's do an excellent job of warming up any space. This particular model pumps out 75,000 BTUs and can heat up 1,750 square feet. It is rugged, with heavy construction and an enclosed motor, this heater can survive the hazards of a construction site or family camping trip. Its durable frame can withstand punishment and the motor casing protects the motor from outside objects from getting in. It keeps the motor clean and running smooth, keeping the heat going. It's six gallon fuel tank can provide you with comfortable heat for 11 hours. The heater also boasts several safety features including a overheat safety shutdown so you can rest easy knowing this heater is safe. Mr. Heater makes quality heaters designed to keep you warm no matter where you are or what you are doing. Get one today and experience the Mr. Heater difference.
- 75,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 1,750 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- 6 gallon fuel tank
- Heavy duty 3-speed thermally protected PSC motor
- Wall bracket has pre-punched holes for easy mounting
- CFM (4800 / 4400 / 4100)
- Fan head oscillates 90°
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- All metal constructionC/UL/US listed
- 9 ft. power cord
- OHSA compliant grille for safety
- Dimension - 42.5 x 6.25 x 33.25 in
Dyna-Glo Delux 125,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a portable and powerful solution for areas as large as 3,100 square feet. Features an included regulator and hose assembly and continuous electronic ignition which allow for swift installation and start-up. Continuously variable heat setting from 70,000 - 125,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Force Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Seetings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 70,000 to 125,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,100 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 19.92
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 70,000 70,000 70,000 Operating Time (hrs) 6 hrs 12 hrs 30 hrs Medium BTU Output 100,000 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) 4.5 9 22.5 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5
Designed for commercial, industrial and agricultural use, this rugged fan offers a 5' to 7' height adjustment and a fan head which tilts up to 90°, perfect for factories, garages, large barns and greenhouses.
- Heavy duty 3-speed thermally protected PSC motor
- Adjustable fan height (from 60" to 84")
- Fan head tilts 90°
- Powder-coated finish
- All metal construction
- OSHA compliant grille
- 9' power cord
- Easy to assemble with household tools
- UL and CUL Listed
- 41 Inches Wide
- 7 Inches Deep
- 34 Inches High
- Fan Diameter - 30 Inches
- 4100-4800 CFM
- Direct Drive
- 2 Year Limtied Warranty
Dee Zee Ramps - Tri-Fold Ramp. Constructed of strong, lightweight, extruded aluminum. Ribbed crossbars provide traction. Use to load motorcycles, lawn mowers, ATVs, or whatever you need to load (1500 lb capacity). Folds for easy handling and storing. Sold individually.
- Tri-Fold Ramp
- Lightweight Extruded Aluminum
- Ribbed Cross Bars For Traction
- Triple-Wide Design Offers Wide Loading Area
- Rated For 1500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Expanded: L: 70.5" x W: 46" x H: 1"
- Folded: L: 70.5" x W: 15" x H: 3.5"
- Sold Individually
Great Day’s Truck N' Buddy is the best thing that could happen to a truck owner! The Truck’ N Buddy creates a whole new world of possibilities and conveniences for “pickup truck owners---a step up for aging pets, a step up for aging truck owners, a perfect seat for hunters, for sporting clay shooters, for NASCAR and football “tailgaters”---a seat for golfers (to change shoes), for camping, and for comfortably handling miscellaneous work.
Do you have a flatbed truck or equipment trailer? Don’t struggle to access them any longer! The Truck N’ Buddy will make entering and exiting convenient for you.
The Truck N' Buddy attaches to the tailgate of standard pickup trucks, to the floor of equipment trailers and flatbed trucks. The maximum weight capacity is 300 lb. It is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 16 lbs. and stores compactly out-of-the-way on the tailgate itself. The Truck N' Buddy folds and unfolds effortlessly in seconds to do the job at hand.
The Truck N' Buddy’s step / seat platform is supported by 1700 lb. test cables and has built-in traction ridges for sure footing. It also features a handy 18” grab-rail to insure safe entry onto the truck.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 18" grab rail
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 20" x 5 "
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 20.25" x 35.5" x 37.5"
- Product Weight: 14 lbs.
- 16" step drop
- Built-in traction ridges
- Aircraft quality aluminum
- 1700 lb. test cables
- Folds completely and easily
- Drilling required
- Champion 1" Complete Pump-In-A Box Package - Everything you need to get the water moving
- 1" Dewatering & Transfer Pump (Clear Water)
- Versatile pump for jobs in the backyard
- 31cc OHV Champion Engine - Provides plenty of power to get the water moving
- Aluminum Pump Housing & Impeller - Extends the life of the pump
- Self-Priming Design - Requires initial priming to operate
- Lightweight & Easy To Transport - Weighs less than 25 lbs; Built-in handle make it easy to lift
- Rubber Isolation Feet - Minimizes the pump from "walking" during operation
- Suction Hose
- Discharge Hose
Engine Specifications Engine Brand Champion Starting System Recoil Start Engine Cycles 4-Cycle Low Oil Shutdown No CC 31 cc Fuel Tank Capacity 0.1 gal.
Pump Specifications Gallons per Minute 30 GPM Inlet Diameter 1 in. Outlet Diameter 1 in. Self Priming Yes Pump Head Material Aluminum Pump Housing Drain Yes Quick Clean Out No Impeller Material Aluminum Suction Head 16 ft. Total Head Lift 95 ft.
Dee Zee Ladder Rack - Half ladder rack. Constructed of heavy duty .125" thick steel tubing. Black powder coat finish. Universal design fits all full size trucks. 250 lb. capacity with adjustable height and width. Velcro tie-downs and ladder stop included.
- Half Ladder Rack
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- .125" Thick Steel Tubing
- Adjustable Height And Width
- Rated For 200 lb. Weight Capacity
- Velcro Tie Downs
- Adjustable Ladder Stop Arm
- Bolt-On Installation
- Sold As Pair
- W: 23" x H: 52.5"