- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
Adapt your US Stove to help heat your up your water! That's right, not only can US Stove save you money on your heating bill they can help you heat your water and save you money that way too! This kit fits several models and adds another level of versatility to your US Stove products.
Hot water coil kits for wood and coal furnaces, part number 1124. This is designed to heat a domestic hot water tank used for sinks, showers, etc. For units: 30A, 1602, 1600M, 1600, 1802, 1800G, 24A,1600G.Learn More
When you need heat fast, turn on the NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater. Powerful enough to heat up to 560 square feet, this sturdy steel-bodied heater is perfect for garages, workshops and light industrial environments.
Largest Coverage Area- With a 5600 watt heating capability, the NewAir G56 garage heater can heat large areas up to 560 square feet – making it our most powerful electric garage heater available.
Certified Safety Features- The NewAir G56 is fully certified for electrical safety and features a protected motor and a steel safety grille to guard hands and fingers. Its sophisticated thermal cut-off system ensures the unit turns off if it starts to overheat.
Rugged, Portable Design- Wherever you need extra warmth, the NewAir G56 garage heater is ready to deliver. It sits right on the floor, so finding a place to set it up is easy. The built-in carrying handle with cord storage makes it easy to take along.
Easy-to-Use Temperature Control- The NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater features a reliable single-pole thermostat that automatically maintains the temperature you set. Get all the heat you need just by turning the dial.
- Quickly heats up 560 square feet
- Sturdy steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Easy-to-use thermostat with manual controls
- Certified for electrical safety with overheat protection
- Portable design includes carrying handle and 6-foot cord
Specifications Length (in.) 11.00" Width (in.) 10.50" Height (in.) 14.00" Product Weight 19.65 lbs Product Color Black Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5600 Watts Amps 23.4 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 560 Square Feet Heating Capacity 19,107 BTUs Heating Method Fan-Forced Air Flow 236 CFM Installation Type Plug-In Wall Mountable No Ceiling Mountable No Built- In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Single-Pole Heating Element Construction Stainless Steel Alarm No Certifications UL/CL
Designed for commercial, industrial and agricultural use, this rugged fan offers a 5' to 7' height adjustment and a fan head which tilts up to 90°, perfect for factories, garages, large barns and greenhouses.
- Heavy duty 3-speed thermally protected PSC motor
- Adjustable fan height (from 60" to 84")
- Fan head tilts 90°
- Powder-coated finish
- All metal construction
- OSHA compliant grille
- 9' power cord
- Easy to assemble with household tools
- UL and CUL Listed
- 41 Inches Wide
- 7 Inches Deep
- 34 Inches High
- Fan Diameter - 30 Inches
- 4100-4800 CFM
- Direct Drive
- 2 Year Limtied Warranty
The Tradesman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for shops, garages, jobsites, patios, hot tub areas, and and any other outdoor area. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth.Compatible with Heat Storm Tri-Pod and Roll Cage 1500 Stands. Stands are sold separately.
- Line of sight spot heating
- Features new low red bulb, emits 95% less red light
- Highest water weather proof rating for a heater: IP35
- Heats silently, no running fan or motors, clean, safe, instant heat that is maintenance-free
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Hardware for wall mounting, Tri-pod, and Roll Cage stands included
- Dimension: 18" W x 5" D x 5" H
- Weight: 5lbs
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
These Dyna-Glo Delux portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. This, combined with high quality steel and 50,000 BTU's, makes an efficient heating solution capable of standing up to the tests of time. Heats an area of 1,200 square feet over a period of 14 hours off of a single tank of fuel.
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle & Cord Wrap
- Contractor Grade Fuel-Cap
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 50,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank Size (gal) 5 Operating Time (hrs.) 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,200 Length (in.) 32.00 Width (in.) 11.70 Height (in.) 16.70 Weight (lbs.) 26.9
- 79cc Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start and Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 0.5 Gallons (2L)
- 1" Intake Connection MNPT
- 1" Outlet Connection MNPT
- 42 GPM Max Flow
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Impeller
- 85' Total Lift
- 20' Suction Lift
- Champion 1" Complete Pump-In-A Box Package - Everything you need to get the water moving
- 1" Dewatering & Transfer Pump (Clear Water)
- Versatile pump for jobs in the backyard
- 31cc OHV Champion Engine - Provides plenty of power to get the water moving
- Aluminum Pump Housing & Impeller - Extends the life of the pump
- Self-Priming Design - Requires initial priming to operate
- Lightweight & Easy To Transport - Weighs less than 25 lbs; Built-in handle make it easy to lift
- Rubber Isolation Feet - Minimizes the pump from "walking" during operation
- Suction Hose
- Discharge Hose
Engine Specifications Engine Brand Champion Starting System Recoil Start Engine Cycles 4-Cycle Low Oil Shutdown No CC 31 cc Fuel Tank Capacity 0.1 gal.
Pump Specifications Gallons per Minute 30 GPM Inlet Diameter 1 in. Outlet Diameter 1 in. Self Priming Yes Pump Head Material Aluminum Pump Housing Drain Yes Quick Clean Out No Impeller Material Aluminum Suction Head 16 ft. Total Head Lift 95 ft.
Instantly retrofit your existing fireplace by adding both flame effect and heat with this Pleasant Hearth Electric Insert. Energy efficient LED technology powers this log set, and it's easily installed by plugging into any 120 Volt outlet. Add instant ambiance to your fireplace and heat a room up to 400 sq.ft. at the same time. Remote control included.
- Convert your existing wood fireplace to an electric fireplace
- Fits most masonry and pre-fabricated fireplaces
- Realistic flame effect and randomly glowing logs and ember bed
- Fan forced-air heater provides 4,600 BTUs of heat
- Multi-function remote control turns the unit on and off and adjusts the flame and temperature settings
- Flame projects onto cast iron fire back
- Black Finish
- Operates with or without heater
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Height (in.): 21.75
- Width (in.): 23
- Depth (in.): 10.75
- Weight (lbs.): 23.1
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion. This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for free exit by a vehicle without having to push a button. It comes with a 100-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep. Its 12-Foot magnetic field will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross through the field, and it will automatically open the gate as the vehicle exits.Learn More