Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 12'
- Amps: .7
- Utilizes an advanced epoxy technology for greater protection and durability .
- Soap and water clean-up .
- Coverage of 300 to 400 sq ft per gallon depending on surface porosity .
- Resists hot tire pick up and staining .
- Specially formulated to protect and beautify interior and exterior concrete floors, gardens, basements, shops, carports, walkways, driveways and patios.
- Color: Light Platinum
- Size: 1 Gallon
- 3 heat settings (low - 600W/medium - 900W/high - 1500W)
- Safe heat conductive oil used for heat transfer
- Adjustable thermostat
- Convenient carrying handles
- 7 over-sized oil fins (These allow for better heat distribution)
- Tip-over switch (Built in to the unit, this pendulum style switch disengages the heater should it be accidentally knocked over)
- Heavy duty casters provide easy maneuverability
- Cord wrap and plug storage
- Overheat protection device instantly shuts off before becoming overheated
- Dimensions: 11.42" W x 14.17" D x 25" H
Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles. Eliminates the need for separate jackstands. Patented design combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8". Perfect for sedans, crossovers, small SUVs and mini pickups.
- Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8"
- Lifts up to 4000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Wide Steel Base
- Safety Bar
Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
- Size: 5/8 Inch x 6 Inch
- Material: Forged Steel
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanized
- Safe Working Load: 1600 Lbs.
- Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!
The Dyna-Glo is a replacement wick for the Dyna-Glo RMC-95C6, RMC-95C6B and WK95C6C indoor wick kerosene heaters. Constructed from cotton and fiberglass, this replacement wick transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick, via capillary action, where the vapor is then ignited. The super absorbent cotton base for consistent fuel flow and the burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming. The Dyna Glo also includes a replacement igniter and together with this incredibly efficient wick, they provide reliable match-free ignition for your Dyna-Glo heater.
- For RMC-95C6 and RMC-95C6B
- Material: Cotton and fiberglass
- Transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick via capillary action where the vapor is then ignited
- Super absorbent cotton base maintains consistent fuel flow
- Burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 7.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.5"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.31lbs