5ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Regulator with Restricted Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. and Hand Wheel x 3/8in Female Flare
- Connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters.
- Complete gas hook-up for most gas appliances
- Everything needed for installation
- 5 piece kit
- 18in lpng line
- Stainless Steel line with brass fittings
A small, but powerful heater, this 14,000 BTU radiant heater can warm you up in no time. Designed for outdoor use, this heater can run up to 52 hours on a 20 pound propane tank. Great for family outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, and camping trips. Its small, portable design means you can take it anywhere you want to go, a family cookout or tailgating a sports game, this outdoor heater will keep you warm regardless of the location. Mr. Heater understands how customers want safe products, and so they equip all their heaters with safety features. This heater will shut off automatically if it loses its flame, so if the weather turns sour you don't have to worry about catching something on fire. The heater is user-friendly with adjustable heat control and variable BTUs. Enjoy the outdoors even on the cold days with this portable radiant propane heater.
- Variable BTU'S - 8, 12 and 14,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Operates on a 1 lb disposable propane cylinder (not included)
- For Outdoor Use Only
- Operating Time / Hi - up to 1.5 hours (on a 1lb cylinder)
- Operating time on a 20lb tank (as pictured) = 30-52 hours
****TANK NOT INCLUDED****Learn More
Do you need to get a handle on things?
By things, we mean US Stoves of course. If your handle is worn out or completely broke, this replacement latch kit fits a wide variety of models and makes opening and closing doors that much easier.
Replacement latch kit, model LK26SV. For units: 2827, B2827, B2941, and 2941.Learn More
- 10” acrylic reflector
- Durable die-cast aluminum construction
- Dusk to dawn button photocell
- Complete with 65 watt mogul base fluorescent bulb
- UL & CUL listed
- Wattage: 65
- Light Source: Fluorescent
- Lamp Type: CFL-65
- Lamp Base: E39
- Ballast: Electronic
- Ballast Type: Electronic
- Lumen Output: 4,300
- Color Temperature: 2,700
- Lamp Life : 8,000 hours
- Photo Cell: Twist Lock
- Warranty: 1 year
- Replacement Bulb: L-765
Nothing is more frustrating than a box full of nails spilling all over your shop floor. Picking them up in ones or twos is a pain. Save time and energy by using this Magnetic Sweeper by Tool Shed! Simply roll over to collect debris and then pull handle for quick release. This sweeper is really handy! A popular choice for the farm, home, shop or garage, this sweeper can grab anything metallic up off the floor. It's just as good at picking up loose change as it is picking up scattered nails and screws. It can also pick up nuts, bolts, pens, and paperclips. This sweeper is incredibly versatile. Its wide sweep means you won't have to make too many passes through and its 7 inch rubber wheels help you turn sharply.
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- Extra-wide sweep head for quick clean up
- One-pull release quickly clears debris from sweeper
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel handle extends from 30 to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
- 30 inch wide sweep area
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Because two barrels are better than one. It creates a greater heat transfer and warms up a larger space
- Double barrel creates greater heat transfer
- All components are made from sturdy cast iron
- Easily adapted to a 30 or 55 gallon steel drum
- Great for handyman or do-it-yourself assembly
- For non-combustible floor -36" to wall clearance
- Kit Includes: Cast iron legs and damper collar
- 3/8" x 14' Log chain.
- Grade 43 high test chain with grab hooks on each end/
- Working load limit 5,400 pounds. Never exceed the working load limit.
- Use for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Designed to meet DOT Specifications
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated
- Not intended for overhead lifting
The Next Generation of Eco Coating, Kennel-Seals TriCoPolymer Micro-Film Seals, Protects, and Stabilizes without impacting your environment. Kennel-Seal aids in Animal Health by locking out moisture and contaminants from soaking into wood or concrete surfaces. The TriCoPolymer film protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering, then stabilizes the surface by allowing any excessive moisture to pass through the film over time, until it reaches the optimum performance level. All the while being VOC FREE and NON TOXIC. The TriCoPolymer Barrier Liquid is available for a variety of new and/or renovation applications and the Kennel-Seal formulation is the choice for Dog Houses, Kennels, Poultry houses, Pig-pens and Horse Stalls. Use to protect metal fencing, gates and pole structures. Great for metal roof and tin siding. Highly resistant to scratch-off. The Non-Toxic formulation is harmless to children, pets, and livestock and is FDA compliant. The TriCoPolymer forms a tough, high adhesive micro-film that is also mold, saltwater, urine resistant. The finished coating dries clear and is safe on wiring, plumbing, pipes, and sewer connections, and withstands hose cleanups and common soaps. The environmentally friendly way to protect your pet and their home, TriCoPolymer is available to Seal, Protect, and Stabilize a wealth of applications including- Fence-Seal, Cedar-Seal, ConKrete-Seal, and Lumber-Seal to name a few.
- Aids in sanitation and overall animal health
- Protects against moisture uptake, sun, mold, decay, and pests-UV Resistant
- Seals concrete from intrusion of urine and feces known to damage wood or concrete
- Withstands scratch-off and peeling, washable surface
- Speeds wash-downs and clean up
- Stops treated lumber from chemical leaching and contact with humans, pets, and plants
- Soap and water clean up, people, pet, and even food safe
- Works on all types of wood, plywood, metal, and concrete
- Coated surface may be slippery when wet, add sand or other traction amendments for horizontal applications
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
Many US Stoves are lined with firebricks. These bricks help absorb and disperse the heat, making the temperature bearable for the occupants. They also insulate the furnace or stove and boost the efficiency, providing you with the most warmth per dollar you could ask for.
Replacement firebrick in a pack of 6, each brick is 4-1/2 x 9, part number FBP6. For units: 1200, 1300, 1303, 1400, 1500, 1537G, 1537M, 1557M, 1600G, 1600M, 1800G, 2007, 22AF, 2827, 2847, 2941, CAC, EC95, BEC95, 24A, 30A and B2941.Learn More