Most accurate and versatile agricultural chemical meter on the market. Factory calibrated for thin and medium to thick fluids, even oils. Electronic Disc Meter in flow range 2 to 20 GPM (7 to 75 LPM) with LCD readout. Displays gallons. PBT polyester housing. 1 inch NPT inlet and outlet ports. 50 PSIG/ 3.4 bar.
- Model FM-300H-G8N
- Flow Range 2 to 20 GPM 7 to 75 LPM
- Design Type PBT Polyster - Nutating Disc
- Inlet 1 Inch
- Outlet 1 Inch
- Fitting Type NPT
- Accuracy Factory Calibration +/- 2% % Field Calibration +/- 0.5 %
- Operating Pressure 3.4 bar 50 psig
- Reads Gallons
- Use with Fertilizers, oils, pesticides and water.
- Do not use with Gasoline, diesel or flammable liquids
- Construction PBT Polyester
- Display Type LCD
- Max Batch Digits 6 Digits
- Max Cumulative Digits 6 Digits
- Powered By 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
- Unique Feature Mounts easily on hose end, pumps or fluid transfer system
- Manufacturer Warranty 2 Years
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Mounted with cast iron pedestal with solid 3/4" diameter 316 stainless steel shaft.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curves A & B are 1750 RPM; C, D, E, & F are 3450 RPM. Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 20# PCE2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 1 20# PCE2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 20# PCE2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 20# PCE2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 20# PCE2EL CSS F 3" 5 21# PCE2FL CSS
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 13# SE1-1/2AL PE C 2" 1 1750 13# SE2CL PE E 2" 2 3450 13# SE2EL PE F 2" 5 3450 13# SE2FL PE H 2" 3 3450 13# SE2HL PE I 2" 7.5 3450 13# SE2IL PE J 2" 5 3450 13# SE2JL PE L 3" 5 3450 15# SE3LL PE
Traditional, gable-roof styling combines with Arrow design and engineering features to make the Hamlet tops in economical outdoor storage. The Hamlet makes it easy to store and organize anything, from lawn and garden equipment to pool supplies and bicycles.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number HM65 Nominal Size 6' x 5' Storage Area 27 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 71 1/4" W x 54 1/4" D x 66 5/8" H Wall Height 60" Door Opening 32" W x 58" H Foundation Size 74" W x 57" D
Add a second blower to your DAKA furnace with this Twin 550-cfm Blower Kit. If you’re looking to increase the amount of air flowing from your DAKA wood burning furnace then this is the best way. If you have long duct runs in a multi level home with multiple outlets adding this second blower will help get that warm air to those far registers.
Installation is easy. Remove cover plate on back of existing DAKA furnace and mount blower over opening, tying into the power supply of the first blower. Both blowers will then operate off the existing fan control. Kit includes one (1) 550-cfm blower with wiring harness.
NOTE: You may also want to consider a #258 Dual Blower Return Air Filter Box to fit around both blowers (#260 single air filter box does not fit with 2 blowers installed).Learn More
The 2421 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 1,000 - 1,600 BTU Range 31,388 - 94,163 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 27" Weight 172 lbs Width 26" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 35.75" Height 28.25"
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- If you are planning to use the fan you must locate the heater near an electrical outlet. The fan does require electricity if you want to use it.
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Easy to read room temperature display
- 23.5" w x 24"h x 8" d
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
Warm towels are a luxury that most anyone would enjoy. Of course, experiencing dryer-fresh towels isn’t something that most people do everyday—it’s not convenient enough. That’s why WarmlyYours is proud to offer the Barcelona towel warmer. This model features a durable, long-lasting stainless steel construction with eight horizontal bars, but what’s best of all is it is freestanding—you won’t have to deal with mounting it on a wall. The plug-in Barcelona towel warmer provides you with warm towels whenever you want them.Because this model is freestanding, it’s somewhat more convenient than our other models that are wall-mounted. This means that you can keep it in any room you want, and if at any time you want the towel warmer somewhere else – for example, in your bedroom to warm up blankets before going to sleep—it’s easy to move it around your home.Because all you have to do with this model is plug it in, you can do so before you get in the shower and have warm towels waiting for you when you’re finished. You deserve the comfort and luxury of having warm towels whenever you want them—choose the Barcelona electric towel warmer from WarmlyYours.
- 120 Volts
- 150 Watts
- 8-Bar Design
- 5 foot Plug In Line Cord
- UL Listed Safe
- Free Standing
- On/Off Switch
- Brushed Stainless Stell
- No Installation Required
- Heats Quickley and Evenly
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 24 Inches Wide
- 36 Inches High
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year