Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
North America's Most Popular Portable Propane Heater! This patented radiant 3,800 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 100 sq. ft. The included base takes up little space and the integrated handle makes this heater an easy one to transport. To light the unit, simply push and hold the ignition button and the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- 3,800 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- One button ignition on function
- 8in round stand uses little floor space
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Connects directly to one 1 lb. disposable propane cylinder
- Quiet, clean, odor-free operation
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 3,800 Heating Area 100 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Run Time 5.6 hours Electricity Required No Maximum Elevation 7,000 ft. Weight 5.85 lbs. Model MH4B Length 12.00 in. Width 9.75 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
12ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. with Hand wheel
- Connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
Waterproof, Stabilize, and Maintain Original Color with The Next Generation of VOC Free and Non Toxic Eco Coating. Great for new or existing fences as well as patio covers, gazebos, trellises, fascia, outdoor wooden furniture, and where ever else sun, water, mold, and pests may find their way. The film’s unique Barrier Action Seals out moisture and contaminants, Protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering. Fence-Seal also Stabilizes the coated wood by allowing any excessive moisture to pass out of the wood gradually through the film. Fence-Seal dries clear and maintains the woods finish for years to come. The environmentally friendly way to protect your investment.
- Protects against rain, sun, mold, decay, and pests
- Stops treated lumber from chemical leaching and contact with humans, pets, and plants
- UV resistant
- Film resists mold (ASTM D3273), and FDA compliant
- Use during construction to protect against water damage and mold
- Great on green Lumber-Reduces splits, warping, and twist
- Use to Coat posts and stakes as an environmentally friendly alternate to treated wood
- Soap and water clean up. People, pet, and even food safe.
- Up to 1,000 square feet per gallon of coverage when sprayed properly
- Maintains Woods original look
- Works on all species of softwoods and hardwoods -green or dry
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More