These are the original, high quality “W.B. Marvin” screens. Plated easy-gliding steel rails for fingertip adjustment, wood ends and coated steel screening.
- 10" High
- FIts 19 " - 33" wide
$5.99[description] Learn More
The Imperial Mfg 6" 24 Gauge Black Cleanout Tee Cap BM0029 is designed for use with solid fuel appliances, such as wood stoves.
- 6 Inch Diameter
- 24 Gauge
- No Crimp Handle
- For Single Wall Black Tee Joint
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 30"
- Designed for securing products to rectangular wood & metal objects
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 3" x 7"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Lock display cases, showcase doors and all sliding glass, wood & metal doors to 1/4"thick
- Die-cast zinc lock body-steel locking bar and solid brass keyway and tumblers
- Chrome finish
- Includes 2 keys
- Keyed different
- 4-1/2" Length
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3" x 2"