33" Infrared electric fireplace insert is proven to warm a room up to 1000 square feet and maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity. Features realistic resin logs and ember bed and the flame effect can be operated with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment. Plugs into any standard 120V 3-prong outlet. 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame while adjustable brightness settings allow you to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance. Flame effect colors include SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle.
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- Most customizable flame effect technology available
- Traditional Style insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed
- Infrared heating technology
- 1500 watt/12.5 Amps; 5200 BTU’s/hr heater is tested by independent testing lab & proven to heat up to 1000 square feet
- Maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity
- Quartz InfraRed element lifetime is over 20K hours
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Requires no venting or gas lines
- Product Dimensions: 34.1"w x 10.4"d x 26.1"h
- Carton Dimensions: 36.5"w x 14.8"d x 30.0"h
- Gross Weight: 56.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 48.0 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.378
The B2350 Wonderluxe is a very unique circulator on the market. It can burn both wood and coal and is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included(i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- EPA Exempt
- Optional ultra quiet blower
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Clearance to combustibles: side- 17", back- 35"
- Optional kits: DR6- draft regulator, B36TK- thermodisc kit for blower
- Not for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 23" BTUs Up to 105,000 Depth w/blower 23.5" Depth w/o blower 19.25" Width 32.25" Height 33.5" Weight 250 lbs.
When its chilly and brisk outside you are surely going to want to bundle up indoors and stay warm, the Pleasant Hearth medium stove will help you do just that. This stove offers you a rustic, old-world feel while heating your home in one of the most efficient manners around, with wood. This wood burning stove is EPA certified for energy efficiency and has the ability to heat up to 1800 sq ft. Thanks to the glass viewing area you and your loved ones will be able to enjoy the lovely sights of the fire burning all while feeling the toasty warmth this stove emanates. The Pleasant Hearth medium stove has a brick-lined firebox allowing for consistent heat and a front-loading, cast iron door making loading the fireplace with wood a breeze. This wood stove is sure to be a beloved addition to your home or cabin and keep you warm all winter long.
- EPA Certified
- WA State Approved
- 82% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C).
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curve Port Size Eng. HP Weight Model C 1-1/2" / 2" 127cc 37# PCE2CL E4CP D 1-1/2" / 2" 127cc 37# PCE2DL E4CP E 1-1/2" / 2" 205cc 43# PCE2EL E5ICP F 3" 6.5hp 44# PCE3FL E6VCP
Engineered for durability and storage convenience, the Red Barn's 8-foot interior height makes it ideal for storing tall items. Its high roof also makes it comfortable for walking and working inside. The wide door openings provide easy access for your tractor mower and other large equipment.
- Horizontal wall panels "drop into place" for easier assembly
- All parts are numbered, pre-cut and pre-drilled
- Vertical side braces for greater overall strength
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number RH1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 95 7/8" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 69 1/4" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
Attractive, horizontal siding combines with a vinyl coating to give you a handsome and durable storage solution. A roomy, gable roof allows for plenty of headroom with space to work, hang tools and store equipment.
- Premium vinyl-coated electro-galvanized steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number VD108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 80 7/8" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 69 1/4" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
- Contemporary design with curved sides
- Black metal surround
- Black, tempered glass top
- Adjustable, black finished glass shelves
- Integrated wire management
- Open side cabinet storage
- Open center compartment perfect for media components
- Fits a 26" ClassicFlame electric fireplace insert
- Product Dimensions: 66.0"w x 18.0"d x 31.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 69.5"w x 22.5"d x 13.5"h
- Gross Weight: 167.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 149.6 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768085736
- Cu Ft: 12.217
- Midnight Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRP
The Adams is a contemporary style multi-function media mantel and it combines modern convenience with fuctional home entertainment solutions. Beautifully engineered marble adorns the mantel's top, and integrated wire management channels and open storage shelves enhance organization and functionality. Constructed with highquality solid hardwoods and real wood veneers, the Adams surrounds a 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert that can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Clean, straight architectural design multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Beautifully engineered marble top
- Full length, open center shelf for media components
- Open side cabinets for media storage
- Adjustable wood shelves have Empire Cherry Finish on all sides
- Sturdy box base
- Product Dimensions: 47.5"w x 15.5"d x 36.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.5"w x 19.5"d x 14.3"h
- Gross Weight: 109.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 97.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.282
- Empire Cherry Finish
- Full length, open center shelf for media components 43.25"w x 15.25"d x 7.25"h
- Open side cabinets for media storage 8.25"w x 14.25"d x 21.75"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Handsome plate steel stove is loaded with features giving you a great stove at a great price. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
- Heavy cast iron door with air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire
- Burns for hours on a single load
- Fully firebrick lined for heavy-duty usage
- "Cam-lock" door latch secures the feed door safely in place
- Pan in pedestal base allows for easy ash removal
- 100 CFM blower
- Over 79% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output Cordwood BTU: 68,000; EPA method BTU: 12,801–28,701 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4-6 Igniter Manual Heat Settings No Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 8 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 1/4 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/4 x 21 x 31 1/2
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 4 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 100 watts of power (0.75 amp, $5 - $7 per month to operate)
- 1 Meter of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB