Have you ever wanted to be able to open your gate with the touch of a button? With a Mighty Mule automatic gate opener, you can and you can install it yourself! The Mighty Mule FM502 dual gate opener is a heavy duty, commercial grade swing gate opener that is very easy to install. It is ideal for dual gates weighing up to 850-Pound or up to 18-Feet long per leaf. The FM502 comes with a standard do-it-yourself kit, which includes an installation video, detailed manual, battery, one transmitter, all mounting hardware and an 18-Volt AC transformer. This durable opener features soft start/soft stop, adjustable auto close (0-120 seconds), adjustable gate activation alert, UL approved obstruction sensing systems, as well as an extra large control box that is prewired for an optional second battery (we recommend a second battery for solar and for dual applications). The 12-Volt, DC-powered low-Voltage system is powerful, dependable and durable. Ideal for gates that open into the property (standard in kit) or with gates opening away from the property using two push-to-open brackets FM148 (sold separately).Learn More
With up to 20,000 BTU's, state-of-the-art vent free technology with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplaces are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplace systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Zero clearance design with the option of a wall or corner installation, allows ease of installation almost anywhere. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- Dual Fuel Technology
- 20,000 BTU per Hour
- Heats up to 7,000 square feet
- Rich Tobacco Finish
- Electronic Spark Ignition- One continuous press of the battery assisted ignited makes ignition easier
- Wall or Corner Installation Option- Can be placed against a flat wall or in a corner with the included corner panel
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 of every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be depleated
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years through manufacturer
- Optional Blower
- Assembled Dimensions: 35.75" L x 29.50" W x 38.75" H
- Partitioned full length media shelf for storing electronic media components
- 2 side storage cabinets with brushed nickel hardware
- Adjustable shelves can be readjusted or removed completely for additional storage
- Concealed, soft close european hinges Integrated wire management
- Fine quality furniture quality construction and finish
- Easy to assemble with just a Philips head screwdriver
- Holds a flat panel TV up to 50” (65lbs)
- Product Dimensions: 47.5"w x 15.5"d x 31.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.0"w x 18.8"d x 9.8"h
- Gross Weight: 121.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 105.1 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768085767
- Cu Ft: 5.396
- Midnight Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Pacer Pumps' I Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight and provide corrosion resistance and efficient performance for a wide variety of water and corrosive liquid applications - for chemicals, wastes, acids and other industrial liquids. Also ideal for use in the oil field, aquaculture and agriculture.
PACER PUMPS with stainless steel housing and glass reinforced polyester internal parts:
- Corrosion resistant materials: 316 stainless steel casing, fiberglass reinforced polyester, polypropylene, or Ryton® internals
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic
- Rubber components: choice of BUNA, EPDM or Viton®
- Shaft seals: choice of carbon & ceramic, or silicon carbide
- Suction lift to 20 ft. (6m) vertical
- Flow rates: to 170 GPM or 75 ft. TDH (to 650 LPM or 23m TDH)
- Dual ports 1 1/2" and 2", NPT or BSP
- Built-in check valve and double flush volute
- Close-coupled, long coupled or pedestal mounted
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model G 1 1/2" / 2" 3.0 23# ISE2GL HYC
Made with strong Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel), this patio cover/carport is perfect as an awning at the front or back of your house or trailer home. Protect your entrance, patio area, or vehicle from inclement weather and baking sun. This patio cover/carport is designed to attach to your home and is easy to assemble since all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled.
Model Number PC1010 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 99 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 119" W x 119 1/4" D x 102" H Slab Size 123" W x 130 1/4" D
This DAKA Furnace burns wood or soft coal (with the addition of coal grate kit, not included) to produce up to 105,000 BTU to heat your entire home or shop. Built to last, this furnace features a fire box constructed of 3/16in. thick steel plating, firebrick lining and a heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle. Infinitely-adjustable heat settings provide convenient heat control. The high-quality Dayton blower features a 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance. There are also two 8in. warm air outlets on top of unit.
- Single blower cold air return filter box
- 13 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with wiring for blower and fan control
- Auto Damper control
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Instruction/assembly manual
- 3/16in. thick steel plating
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Infinitely-adjustable heat settings
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Firebox is 18in.H
- To burn coal, furnace requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit (not included)
- Not for sale in California and Washington
- Not to be installed in mobile homes
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 42,000 to 105,000 Blower Included Yes Blower 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) up to 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 X 22 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 40 1/2 x 44 EPA Certified No
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
This versatile dual media mantel fits in a corner or against a wall. The egg and dart molding of the Corinth gives thismulti-function media cabinet a traditional look that
compliments its 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The Beveled base with decorative swag molding add drama when combined with the carved leaf corbels with acanthus crowns.
- Classic meets contemporary design
- Shelf for your electronic media components
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Egg and dart molding
- Can be configured as a wall or corner mantel
- Carved leaf corbels with acanthus crown
- Fluted side projected pilasters
- Beveled base with decorative swag molding
- Egg and dart molded base
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 42.0"w x 28.0"d x 40.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 45.5"w x 19.3"d x 19.0"h
- Gross Weight: 111.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 96.8 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.631
- Burnished Walnut Finish
- Open center shelf: 30”w x 12”d x 7.5”h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 82% efficiency rating with emission at 4.4 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,800 sq ft.
- EPA Certified
- WA State Approved
- 82% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
33" Infrared electric fireplace insert is proven to warm a room up to 1000 square feet and maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity. Features realistic resin logs and ember bed and the flame effect can be operated with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment. Plugs into any standard 120V 3-prong outlet. 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame while adjustable brightness settings allow you to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance. Flame effect colors include SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle.
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- Most customizable flame effect technology available
- Traditional Style insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed
- Infrared heating technology
- 1500 watt/12.5 Amps; 5200 BTU’s/hr heater is tested by independent testing lab & proven to heat up to 1000 square feet
- Maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity
- Quartz InfraRed element lifetime is over 20K hours
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Requires no venting or gas lines
- Product Dimensions: 34.1"w x 10.4"d x 26.1"h
- Carton Dimensions: 36.5"w x 14.8"d x 30.0"h
- Gross Weight: 56.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 48.0 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.378