21st Century's Fiberglass Kerosene Heater Wicks are made of graphite coated fiberglass, a re-inforced cloth band and the highest quality cotton.
Use with the following models:
- American AWHC2230/AWOR-200
- Comfort Glow C20000(A)/GC19/R15000
- Crestline 3880
- Dyna Glow 14-2603-32
- Energy Mart EM-51C
- Envirotemp CV2230
- Fanco CONV 22
- Handimaster HM 19
- Heatmate K20
- Heat Mate HMHC2230
- Imarflex CONV22
- Kero Heat CV2000/CV2200/CV2230/CV2300
- Kerojet SCV2230
- Koehring SCV2230
- Litwin COMFORTER 200
- Robeson CONV 20000/032603-32
- Sears 583/403020/ 403140
- Touch N Glow CR15/KR20
- Vanwyck R-01-2603-32
- A Bracket Designed For Shelving In Dining, Living, Recreation Rooms, Etc.
- By Adding #153 Swivel Hook, These Brackets Convert To Hangers.
- Sturdy Ornamental Bracket Hangers Are For Hanging Planters, Baskets, Etc.
- Size: 8" x 5-1/2"
A good humidifier is only as good as its wick. Be sure to always use Essick Air brand wicks/filters which have been independently tested to ensure they meet high standards. Replace your wick at least once per season, or more often under hard water conditions.
- Honeycomb construction with anti-microbial and particulate-trapping treatment
- Specially treated to resist mold and mildew
- Meets AHAM standards
- Package contains 3 wicks
- Compatible with Essick Air models EA1201 and EA1208
It’s simple - it’s all in the paper. Our wicks contain more paper than the competition. The quality of our paper has greater absorbency, lasts longer, and requires less energy to provide the same amount of humidification as the competition. Each Super Wick is made right here in the USA under our high quality control standards.
- AHAM certified output
- High output, long-lasting
- Superior workmanship and quality components
- Lasts a full season depending on water quality
- Traps and retains mineral deposits to ensure cleaner air
- Use only original Essick Air wicks for optimal performance of your humidifier
- Does not include frame
- Use with Essick Air models EP9 500; EP9 700; EP9R 500 and 821 000
- High quality 1 in. insert bearing
- Eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft
- Narrow inner ring and a 52mm spherical outer race
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1" x 24"
- Designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors
- Mounts to concrete floor or apron
- Offers heavy-duty stay roller and 3/8" x 4-1/2" lag screw with expansion shield