As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
- 12 V; max. flow rate is 350 Gallons Per Hour; 300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 3/4 in. chrome-plated bronze suction/discharge for easy connection to standard garden hose
- Removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface (when water suction attachment is connected)
- Portable and lightweight transfer pump you can take anywhere
- Connects to 12 Volt battery with alligator clamps, includes convenient on/off switch
- 6 ft. suction hose
- Water suction attachment
- Replacement parts kit
Performance Discharge Head Gallons/Hour 0' 350 10' 310 20' 250 30' 80
- Replacement Hose
- Provides airflow to limited access areas
- Heavy duty 2-ply polyvinyl construction
- Steel support coils and convenient hanger rings
- 20 feet long
- Used with HVHF08FAN cylinder fan
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Fireback protects the masonry back wall your fireplace and helps to radiate the heat back into your living space. They work well for both wood and gas logs and enhance the appearance of your fireplace by reflecting light and heat from the fire back into your room. Made from heavy cast iron, these firebacks will provide years of use. This piece features a classic forest scene with a trophy buck and his doe.
- All cast iron construction
- 3D detailed design
- Matte black finish
- Radiates heat into room
- Protects both pre-fab fireboxes and masonry fireplaces
Mr. Heater's radiant heater is portable, compact, and dependable. This little heater keeps you warm during your favorite outdoor activities, like camping, fishing, hunting, and tailgating. It has adjustable heat controls allowing you to operate one or both burners at the same time. This little heater can keep you feeling toasty for 15 hours on a full 20 pound propane tank. It's easy to use too! Just hook the heater up to the tank and press the piezo push button and, boom, instant heat. Mr. Heater understands that customers are always concerned with safety, which is why they make all their heaters as safe as possible. This heater will automatically shut off if there is a loss of flame, so it won't tip over and burn your tent down if it gets too windy. This heater is designed totally for outdoor use, and as such is sturdy enough to handle a life outside the home. The radiant propane heater means you can go on more outdoor adventures and not worry about being cold. Take one on your next outdoor expedition and feel Mr. Heater's quality radiate out and keep you warm.
- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button igniter (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only
Dee Zee GMC Sierra 1500 (2007-2012) 8' 1.6" Bed Black Tread Bed CapsWithout Stake Pocket Holes DZ11975B$87.97
Dee Zee Wrap Side Bed Caps - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Custom fit that wraps the rear corners of the bed for maximum protection. Available with or without stake pocket holes punch out.
- Black Tread Bed Caps
- Non-Rusting Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Wrap-Side Bed Caps Contour To Bed Edges
- Available With or Without Stake Pocket Holes Punched Out
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty