- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 48"
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90 angle.
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 36" L
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 9200 lbs.
- Size: 1/2"
High quality7/8" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a narrow inner race and a 52mm spherical outer race. re-lube and pre-lube.Learn More
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Jab Saw is the perfect choice for the pro user. This saw has been designed to out perform any jab saw on the market. When tested, it's triple ground tooth design cut 50-Percent faster than a traditional saw. The temper hardened blade easily cuts both directions and will stay sharp. It is perfect for use on drywall, wood, plastic and even cement board. The signature Pro-Grip handle has been ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and provide comfort.
- Sharp tooth design
- Cuts 50-Percent faster
- Use on drywall, wood, plastic cement board
- Pro-Grip Handle