- Helps protect eyes from certain airborne particulates and chemical splash.
- Anti-fog lens
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 9,200 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Super sharp tips seat faster than standard screws
- Zinc plated carbon steel resists rust and corrosion
- 20 pc #10x1/2"
- 20 pc #10x5/8"
- 20pc #10x 3/4"
- 20 pc #10x1"
- 30pc #8x1/2"
- 30 pc #8 x 5/8"
- 30 pc #8 x 3/4"
- 30 pc #8x1"
- Includes Storage Box
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3"
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1-1/2" x 18"
- Size: 7"
- 24 Gauge
- One piece - Corrugated
- Fixed - 90 Degree
- Color: Black