For installation in combination with the black pipe kit to the ceiling.
- Telescoping standard shield 38" - 70"L
- 36 self tapping screws
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Model SPT33 features mercury-free tethered switches that are adjustable for various on/off levels. Also features a high performance 1/3 HP motor. U.S.A.
- Premium oil-filled motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic pump housing will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller is designed for years of use
- Replaceable piggyback tethered float switch for automatic operation
- Cast iron motor housing and fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Top suction strainer filters debris
The Pacer Pumps 1-1/2" Diameter Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers P-58-0202 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections
Here’s the most economical way possible to make your truck more useful and enhance its looks at once---Great Day’s Rugged Rails provide tie-down points for securing loads and also gives your truck a classy, macho look.
Rugged Rails are constructed of 1 ½ inch, heavy-duty aircraft aluminum and come with a super-tough, black powder-coat finish. Rugged Rails all include necessary attachment hardware to install on any bed design.Learn More
The D716-2 is a lightweight aluminum extension ladder with a duty rating of 200 pounds. The fixed lock allows easy push-up height adjustments. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance, and the mar-resistant end caps help protect the surface ladder is leaning against. TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant, and the side rails are modified I-beams.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Fixed locks allow ladder to be easily adjusted in 1ft increments
- Modified I-beam side rails for strength
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Pivoting shoe with slip-resistant pad
Fireback protects the masonry back wall your fireplace and helps to radiate the heat back into your living space. They work well for both wood and gas logs and enhance the appearance of your fireplace by reflecting light and heat from the fire back into your room. Made from heavy cast iron, these firebacks will provide years of use. This piece features a classic forest scene with a trophy buck and his doe.
- All cast iron construction
- 3D detailed design
- Matte black finish
- Radiates heat into room
- Protects both pre-fab fireboxes and masonry fireplaces