Designed for larger areas up to 400 square feet, the AP400W captures over 99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in the air that passes through it. Once air is drawn into the air purifier, it goes through Luma Comfort’s comprehensive 5-step PureClean purification process.
- Coverage Area: Up to 400 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
Dee Zee Cab Organizer - Convenient behind the seat storage for regular cab pickups. Made of heavy duty plastic that will not warp or crack. Compartments, shelves, and dividers are molded in to help you organize your gear.
- Cab organizer
- Convenient Behind the Seat Storage
- Heavy-Duty Plastic Will Not Warp or Crack
- L: 54 :_mage_bind_var_1 x H: 15"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The Keypad Mounting Post is designed to mount the Mighty Mule and GTO/PRO Keypads and Intercom/Keypads, as well as other access control devices for your gate automation system. The mounting post is a rust-proof, extruded aluminum construction with a black anodized finish. The post can be surface-mounted or sunk into concrete. Its modular design makes it easy to install and the mounting post can be set to almost any height, depending on the slope of your driveway and the type of vehicle that will be passing through your gate. The Mighty Mule Keypad Mounting Post is a great addition to any property entrance.Learn More
Dee Zee Front Box Protector - Protects the top edge and inside front wall of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Full style protector.
- Brite-Tread Full Front Box Protector
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protects TheEntire Front Bed Box
- Also Protects The Top Edge Of The Front Box
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
For installation in combination with the black pipe kit to the ceiling.
- Telescoping standard shield 38" - 70"L
- 36 self tapping screws
Now you can add the luxury and comfort of radiant heat to your home—even on a budget. WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ Easy Mats provide an affordable, easy-to-install way to add warmth to your tile or stone floors. The 3.0 feet rectangular mat operates at 120 volts to gently warm targeted areas of your floors at 15 watts per sq. ft. TempZone™ Easy Mats are UL Listed and include a 14 AWG cold lead. WarmlyYours backs all of our TempZone™ floor heating systems with a 25-year No Nonsense™ Warranty to ensure your comfort and satisfaction for years to come.
- Design Service - On Site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 Manufacturer installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7 day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- Easy to Install
- UL/cUL Certified, GFCI protected and installed in a million households
- 25 years No Nonsense Manufacturer Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 1.87 Amps
- 3 Feet Wide
- Wire thickness of 1/8 inches
- 225 Watts
- 120 Volts
- Commonly Installed beneath tile and stone
**Remote Control is sold separately!Learn More
The Eureka Flip heater is the perfect solution for any room needing that little extra warmth. The heater can operate at 750 Watts to 1500 Watts.
- This heater is bathroom certified.
- It is called the Flip heater because it can be placed on the floor or desktop.
- Manual Controls to adjust fan speed and heat output
- 750 to 1500 Watts
- 5 1/2" to 19 1/2" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift Hydraulic Garage Jacks meet or exceed ANSI / PALD Standards
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction provides long term durability
- Patented bypass system provides over-pumping protection
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Wide stance frame for better stability
- Twist gear release mechanism
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety