Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 6' x 5' and 4' x 7'
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The D716-2 is a lightweight aluminum extension ladder with a duty rating of 200 pounds. The fixed lock allows easy push-up height adjustments. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance, and the mar-resistant end caps help protect the surface ladder is leaning against. TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant, and the side rails are modified I-beams.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Fixed locks allow ladder to be easily adjusted in 1ft increments
- Modified I-beam side rails for strength
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Pivoting shoe with slip-resistant pad
Dee Zee Cargo Carrier - Constructed of reinforced steel tubing. Bike rack bracket to hold up to two bicycles. Powder coat black to prevent rust. 500 lb capacity. 60" x 20" x 2" Folding design. Fits 2" hitch receivers.
- Cargo Carrier And Bike Rack
- Find Extra Storage In Your Hitch
- Fits Standard Class 3 Trailer Hitches
- Expanded Steel Floor
- •Converts Into Bike Rack Or Cargo Carrier
- 500 lb. Capacity
- L: 60 :_mage_bind_var_14 x H: 2"
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action