- 45 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Zinc applied by hot-dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
The original weatherstrip foam tape. It is designed to compress easily and is almost mistake proof as the tape easily compresses to fill any gap that it is used on.
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 3/16" H x 17' L
- Color: Grey
- Compresses easily to fill tight gaps
- Provides energy savings
- Protects against drafts, rain, snow, dust, and pollen infiltration
- Protects against insect infiltration
- Sound reducer
- Suitable for windows and doors
- No tools necessary for installation
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 10 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- 14 per pack
- Size: #214-1/2, 5/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Sold By The Foot
- Economical general purpose chain also known as "Proof Coil Chain"
- Welded low carbon steel
- This chain can be used in applications which do not require a high strength to weight ratio
- Electro galvanized finish
- Used for Towing, Pipe hanging, Stump pulling, Tail gates, Load securement, Logging, Agriculture and Guard rails
- Maximum Load Limit: 1,300 lbs.
Duck Brand insulating foam pipe sticks are great for insulating both hot and cold pipes. Prevents winter freezing and summer sweating. Safe for temperatures up to 212-Degree-Fahrenheit. Versatile sticks are pre-slit for easy opening and installation on curved pipes and the self sealing edges make it easy to secure. 3-Feet sticks fit 1/2-Inch I.D. copper pipes and come four to a pack.Learn More