- CPVC fittings for hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- CPVC fittings are rated at 400 psi at 73 degrees or 100 psi at 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM standard D-2846
- Size: 3/4"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/4"-20 x 12"
- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 1,900 lbs.
- Screws for style 108 Brackets.
- Contains 2 of each screw.
- Zinc plated
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 40 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/16" x 2-1/2"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 3/4" x 2-1/2"