Sold By The Foot
- 3/4-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 695-Pound
- Natural color, twisted manila
- UV resistant, low stretch, good abrasion resistance, holds knots firmly
- The strongest natural fiber rope, manila will not melt when it comes in contact with hot wires and has good abrasion resistance
- This rope is used for truck lashing, construction, and farm applications
- Must be stored dry, chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- Designed to connect 2-pieces of threaded rod
- Hexagonal shape allows wrench or other tool to tighten or loosen product
- Threads are UNC-2A
- Made of steel
- Size: 1/4"-20
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 615 LB Maximum Load.
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 1"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 1.5"
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 40 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/16" x 1-1/2"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More