- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 60"
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3"
Product DescriptionMajic Tractor and Implement Enamel is a durable, heavy-duty alkyd enamel specially formulated for excellent adhesion, and resistance to weathering and corrosion. It can be applied with brush or spray and dries quickly to a high gloss finish. Use it on iron, steel, aluminum, and properly primed galvanized metal.
- Use on equipment, implements, tools, etc. where a hard enamel finish is desired
- Speical heavy-duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Can be applied with brush or spray
- Drop forged construction with alloy steel pin
- Hot dip galvanized
- Maximum Load: 13,000 lbs.
- Used to easily joining attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Use only forged steel shackles for load carrying purposes
- Also known as "Lead Line" or "Derby Rope"
- Resistant to abrasion, Soft and pliable, Has good knot retention, Low stretch
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 180 lbs.
- A favorite rope for equestrians, uses include halter and lead ropes, Farm and Home
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- For doors from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick
- Use pan mach screws 6-32 by 2-1/4 inches not provided
- Aluminum Finish
For wood or metal screen & storm doors with 1-3/4'' hole spacing. Will fit doors up to 2'' thick. Use pan mach screws 8-32 x 2-3/8'' not provided. 1 piece shaft provides firm push button action. Offers anti lockout design. Inside latch has exclusive double lock deadbolt.Learn More
- For use on equipment, Implements, tools, etc., where hard enamel finish is desired.
- Special heavy Duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Made from 100% U.S. Grown Soybeans
- Authorized by the USDA for use in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants