Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.
Dry skin and chapped lips will be a thing of the past, especially when you purchase the Luma Comfort HC12B. The ultrasonic cool mist humidifier keeps you comfortable, while also looking great with its sleek and slim vase design, this product seamlessly blends in with your home's decor. The HC12B Cool Mist Humidifier produces 2.5 gallons of mist daily and effectively covers rooms up to 650 square feet. Therefore making it perfect for any medium to large size room. Ultrasonic technology also ensures energy-efficiency and near-silent operation. Incredibly easy to operate, the Luma Comfort HC12B humidifier comes with a remote control and lasts up to 45 hours per single tank fill.
- Covers 650 square feet
- Demineralization cartridge prevents lime scale and mineral buildup
- Generates micro fine mist
- Great for bedrooms or nurseries
- Naturally eliminates dust particles
- Operates up to 45 hours per tank fill
- Sleek vase design with 8 adjustable mist settings
- Soothing cool mist provides comfort
- Ultrasonic technology saves energy
Specifications Length (in.) 8.90" Width (in.) 8.90" Height (in.) 43.50 Voltage 110 volts Watts 35 watts Noise Level 35 decibel Certifications ETL Usage Single Room/Area Coverage Area 650 sq. ft. Run Time Per tank 45 hours Number of speeds 8 Number of tanks 1 Tank Size 1.18 gallons Control Type Digital Empty Tank Indicator yes Additional Information Internal demineralization cartridge
Cut coils of type UF-B cable is designed specifically for use as underground feeder cable for direct earth burial in branch circuits, and indoors for wet or corrosive locations. Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, corrosive fumes, chemicals, lubricants, and ground water. It is noncorroding, sunlight-resistant, and will not support combustion.Learn More
Enjoy refreshing cool air with the EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler from Luma Comfort. This slim, attractive appliance is designed for indoor spaces and works as an air cooler, tower fan and humidifier in one. It’s the perfect summer cooling solution for small bedrooms, office cubicles, play areas and personal spaces.
The combination of high-efficiency rigid cooling media and a powerful fan result in powerful cooling that is both eco-friendly and cost-effective. Drawing only 45 watts of power, the Luma Comfort EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler costs as much to operate as your standard household light bulb!
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed settings, 90° oscillation and remote control.
- Color: Gunmetal/Silver
- Dimensions: 11.7” x 11.7” x 37.2”
- Weight: 12.8 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60Hz / 45W
- Coverage Area: Up to 100 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.6 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 64
- Airflow: 250 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Remote Control: Included
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Consumes as much electricity as a light bulb
- Tower body shape saves space
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad holds more water
- Uses no Freon or other harmful chemicals
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- Dust filter eliminates airborne dust particles
- Remote control with on-board remote storage
- Simple assembly with no tools required
- Built-in casters for easy portability
This Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU portable propane radiant cabinet heater is an ideal heating solution. The warm "sun-like" heat coupled with effortless mobility achieves heat that can be targeted wherever it is needed. Designed to hold a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally so the casters do all the work when re-positioning the unit. A built-in oxygen depletion sensor makes this an excellent candidate for well ventilated indoor construction or shop work.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- 3 Plaque Heating System
- Front Safety Grill
- Side Carry Handles
- Locking Casters
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Propane Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 6,000/12,000/18,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 15.75 Width (in.) 14.95 Height (in.) 23.35 Weight (lbs.) 16.8 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 6,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 64.8 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 12,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 32.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 21.6 N/A N/A
Out of stock
The Dyna-Glo 200,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a rock solid, high output heating solution. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 50,000 - 200,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. 2 stage ignition means no accidental firing and the auto safety shut-off ensures when there is no flame, there is no fuel. With very little assembly required and an included hose and regulator assembly, productivity can resume immediately.
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- Inner Windshield
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 50,000 TO 200,00 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 4,700 Length (in.) 15.91 Width (in.) 15.91 Height (in.) 26.18 Weight (lbs.) 13.2 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 50,000 50,000 50,000 Operating Time (hrs) 9 17 43 Medium BTU Output N/A N/A 120,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 18 High BTU Output N/A N/A 200,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 11
Out of stock
Dyna-Glo's 10,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater offers a radiant heating solution that can target a specific zone. Creates directional "sun-like" radiant heat for an area up to 500 square feet for 13 hours on a single tank of fuel. The removable fuel tank allows for simple, spill-free refills while its small space design allows for great versatility. Includes a tip over shut-off system to ensure that you, your family and home are safe.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Removable Fuel Tank
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Easy-Lift Side Handles
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 10,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1 Operating Time (hrs.) 11 to 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 500 Length (in.) 11.9 Width (in.) 22.3 Height (in.) 19.3 Weight (lbs.) 25
Out of stock