This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 60"
- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Meets Federal Specifications, FF-T-791B, Type 1, Form 1, Class 6
- End Fittings Are Heat Treated For Added Strength
- Bodies Have Hex Heads For Fast, Easy Adjustment
- Holds up to 700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects.
- They are slotted for easy attachment.
- This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications.
- Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Made of steel.
- Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 72"
- The gate spring can be used on light and heavy-duty weight gates or doors as spring tension is fully adjustable
- Ideal for use in applications requiring a positive self-closing action
- Made of steel
- Size: 12"
- 15 bullets (16-14 gauge)
- 20- 10-32 rings (16-14 gauge)
- 10- 3/8 ring (16-14 gauge)
- 10- 10-32 (12-10 gauge)
- 15- butt connectors (22-16 gauge)
- 5- 3/8 rings (12-10 gauge)
- 10- 1/4 rings, 16-14 gauge
- 15- butt connectors (16-14 gauge)
- 15- female connectors (18-14 gauge)
- 15- male connectors (18-14 gauge)
- 5- femal bullets (16-14 gauge)
- plastic sectioned storage case
High quality and precision molded, Pacer's Strainers and Street Elbows are chemical resistant and lightweight yet rugged.
Strainers keep foreign material from damaging pumps and systems.
- Strainers made from Halar® or Polyethylene
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" sizes (NPT and BSP available)
- Sliding latch bar works like a heavy-duty barrel bolt plus deadbolt
- Operates with thumb latch when in unsecured position
- For use on inswinging or outswinging gates
- Bolt can be padlocked
- Has 3 inch Bar and 10-3/8 inch Handle
- Fits gate up to 3” thick
- Packed with screws
- Satin black
A good humidifier is only as good as its wick. Be sure to always use Essick Air brand wicks/filters which have been independently tested to ensure they meet high standards. Replace your wick at least once per season, or more often under hard water conditions.
- Honeycomb construction with anti-microbial and particulate-trapping treatment
- Specially treated to resist mold and mildew
- Meets AHAM standards
- Package contains 3 wicks
- Compatible with Essick Air models EA1201 and EA1208