Propane low pressure regulator (3/8" Female pipe thread x soft nose P.O.L) The size, shape and flow characteristics of this regulator makes it ideal for use on portable heaters, hot plates, camp stoves and other propane appliances that require 75,000 BTU or less. will operate low pressure appliances.
- For use with propane gas
- 3/8in Female Pipe Thread x Restricted Flow Soft Nose P.O.L.
- Low pressure regulator will operate barbecue grills and low pressure appliances
- 11in W.C.
- 75,000 BTU max flow
- Has brass nipple to open safety valve in male throwaway cylinders
- Has rubber gasket for sealing
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
- 15 bullets (16-14 gauge)
- 20- 10-32 rings (16-14 gauge)
- 10- 3/8 ring (16-14 gauge)
- 10- 10-32 (12-10 gauge)
- 15- butt connectors (22-16 gauge)
- 5- 3/8 rings (12-10 gauge)
- 10- 1/4 rings, 16-14 gauge
- 15- butt connectors (16-14 gauge)
- 15- female connectors (18-14 gauge)
- 15- male connectors (18-14 gauge)
- 5- femal bullets (16-14 gauge)
- plastic sectioned storage case
For multi-surface waterproofing that protects wood, brick and concrete and allows your wood to gray naturally.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: decks & fences, brick patios, concrete driveways, exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Meets Federal Specifications, FF-T-791B, Type 1, Form 1, Class 6
- End Fittings Are Heat Treated For Added Strength
- Bodies Have Hex Heads For Fast, Easy Adjustment
- Holds up to 700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
90 degree Low Pressure Regulator with Appliance End Fitting and Acme Nut is most commonly used on propane gas grills.
- 3/8in Female Pipe Thread x Appliance End Fitting and Acme Nut
- For Type 1 QCC-1 gas grill systems
- QCC-1 fitting
- 11 in W.C. regulator
- 75,000 BTU max flow
- Zinc construction
- The gate spring can be used on light and heavy-duty weight gates or doors as spring tension is fully adjustable
- Ideal for use in applications requiring a positive self-closing action
- Made of steel
- Size: 12"