The Dyna-Glo is a replacement wick for the Dyna-Glo RMC-95C6, RMC-95C6B and WK95C6C indoor wick kerosene heaters. Constructed from cotton and fiberglass, this replacement wick transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick, via capillary action, where the vapor is then ignited. The super absorbent cotton base for consistent fuel flow and the burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming. The Dyna Glo also includes a replacement igniter and together with this incredibly efficient wick, they provide reliable match-free ignition for your Dyna-Glo heater.
- For RMC-95C6 and RMC-95C6B
- Material: Cotton and fiberglass
- Transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick via capillary action where the vapor is then ignited
- Super absorbent cotton base maintains consistent fuel flow
- Burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 7.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.5"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.31lbs
- 3 heat settings (600W/900W/1500W)
- Safe heat conductive oil used for heat transfer
- Adjustable thermostat
- Convenient carrying handles
- 7 over-sized oil fins (These allow for better heat distribution)
- Tip-over switch (Built in to the unit, this pendulum style switch disengages the heater should it be accidentally knocked over)
- Heavy duty casters provide easy maneuverability
- Cord wrap and plug storage
- Overheat protection device instantly shuts off before becoming overheated
- Dimensions: 11.42" W x 14.17" D x 25" H
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 18'
- Amps: 1.1
This 25' Hose from Campbell Hausfeld is great for when you need to replace an old or damaged hose or to add and extend the distance between your turbine and work area. Its connects are standard garden hose fittings for direct attachment to turbine or male and female quick connects and is coil reinforced for protections against wear. The hose is a 25' HVLP turbine air hose, quick connects are not included. There is a 90 day limited warranty on this hose.
- Connections are standard garden hose fittings for direct attachment to turbine or male and female quick connects
- Coil reinforced for protection against wear
- You can add this to an existing work area and extend the distance between the turbine and work area
- 25' ID HVLP turbine air hose
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Warranty: 90 day limited
DH-20 is a battery powered siphon pump. It is easy to use, and provides fast, convenient transfer of liquids. It requires 2 D-cell batteries (not included).
- Battery powered siphon pump
- Constructed from durable non-corrosive plastic
- Easy to use
- Transfers fuel fast
Waterproof, Stabilize, and Maintain Original Color with The Next Generation of VOC Free and Non Toxic Eco Coating. Great for new or existing fences as well as patio covers, gazebos, trellises, fascia, outdoor wooden furniture, and where ever else sun, water, mold, and pests may find their way. The film’s unique Barrier Action Seals out moisture and contaminants, Protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering. Fence-Seal also Stabilizes the coated wood by allowing any excessive moisture to pass out of the wood gradually through the film. Fence-Seal dries clear and maintains the woods finish for years to come. The environmentally friendly way to protect your investment.
- Protects against rain, sun, mold, decay, and pests
- Stops treated lumber from chemical leaching and contact with humans, pets, and plants
- UV resistant
- Film resists mold (ASTM D3273), and FDA compliant
- Use during construction to protect against water damage and mold
- Great on green Lumber-Reduces splits, warping, and twist
- Use to Coat posts and stakes as an environmentally friendly alternate to treated wood
- Soap and water clean up. People, pet, and even food safe.
- Up to 1,000 square feet per gallon of coverage when sprayed properly
- Maintains Woods original look
- Works on all species of softwoods and hardwoods -green or dry
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT