Mighty Mule Pin Lock, Keyed Alike for opener front mount only. This model is for users who need more than one lock. If multiple Mighty Mule pin locks are need, order multiples of this model, and they will be key alike.Learn More
- 10” acrylic reflector
- Durable die-cast aluminum construction
- Dusk to dawn button photocell
- Complete with 65 watt mogul base fluorescent bulb
- UL & CUL listed
- Wattage: 65
- Light Source: Fluorescent
- Lamp Type: CFL-65
- Lamp Base: E39
- Ballast: Electronic
- Ballast Type: Electronic
- Lumen Output: 4,300
- Color Temperature: 2,700
- Lamp Life : 8,000 hours
- Photo Cell: Twist Lock
- Warranty: 1 year
- Replacement Bulb: L-765
The DuraPlus 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Flashing for 0/12-6/12 Pitch is used to weather proof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof. Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”. Made of galvalume.
- Height: 6"
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Roof Pitch: 0/12-6/12
- Material: Galvalume
- Storm Collar is Required
- Inner Diameter: 10-3/4"
- UL Listed
For sump applications, the PSU 1011 is designed to hold a sump pump. It is ideal for basement applications where a submersible or pedestal sump pump is required. The single piece basin is injection molded polyethylene structural foam and provides superior toughness and reliability. The rim of the basin includes pre-drilled holes with inserts to accept the mounting and securing of a cover. The ultra-strong reinforced bottom will not buckle, deform or puncture, even under the harshest soil or ground water conditions. The PSU 1011 has multiple cover options and will provide decades of reliable service.
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- Cover mounting inserts included on basin
- Ultra strong, reinforced bottom will not flex
- Gas and Radon tight; Odor free
- Size: 18" x 22"
- Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Material: Injection Molded Polyethylene Structural Foam
The Next Generation of Eco Coating, Kennel-Seals TriCoPolymer Micro-Film Seals, Protects, and Stabilizes without impacting your environment. Kennel-Seal aids in Animal Health by locking out moisture and contaminants from soaking into wood or concrete surfaces. The TriCoPolymer film protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering, then stabilizes the surface by allowing any excessive moisture to pass through the film over time, until it reaches the optimum performance level. All the while being VOC FREE and NON TOXIC. The TriCoPolymer Barrier Liquid is available for a variety of new and/or renovation applications and the Kennel-Seal formulation is the choice for Dog Houses, Kennels, Poultry houses, Pig-pens and Horse Stalls. Use to protect metal fencing, gates and pole structures. Great for metal roof and tin siding. Highly resistant to scratch-off. The Non-Toxic formulation is harmless to children, pets, and livestock and is FDA compliant. The TriCoPolymer forms a tough, high adhesive micro-film that is also mold, saltwater, urine resistant. The finished coating dries clear and is safe on wiring, plumbing, pipes, and sewer connections, and withstands hose cleanups and common soaps. The environmentally friendly way to protect your pet and their home, TriCoPolymer is available to Seal, Protect, and Stabilize a wealth of applications including- Fence-Seal, Cedar-Seal, ConKrete-Seal, and Lumber-Seal to name a few.
- Aids in sanitation and overall animal health
- Protects against moisture uptake, sun, mold, decay, and pests-UV Resistant
- Seals concrete from intrusion of urine and feces known to damage wood or concrete
- Withstands scratch-off and peeling, washable surface
- Speeds wash-downs and clean up
- Stops treated lumber from chemical leaching and contact with humans, pets, and plants
- Soap and water clean up, people, pet, and even food safe
- Works on all types of wood, plywood, metal, and concrete
- Coated surface may be slippery when wet, add sand or other traction amendments for horizontal applications
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
- 4' 5" To 7' 9", 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 11,350 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 45-1/2', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood And Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
- 4' 8' To 8' 4', 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 9,100 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 49', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood & Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use