Save batteries when using your Mr. Heater Buddy Heater (sold separately). Runs heater's fan off electrical outlet. Save heater's batteries for later or use elsewhere. Also powers other electrical products requiring 6V.
- For use with Mr. Heater Big Buddy and Tough Buddy Heaters
- Uses household electricity - standard 110 outlet
- Also powers products requiring 6VDC and up to 800mA current
Many US Stoves are lined with firebricks. These bricks help absorb and disperse the heat, making the temperature bearable for the occupants. They also insulate the furnace or stove and boost the efficiency, providing you with the most warmth per dollar you could ask for.
Replacement firebrick in a pack of 6, each brick is 4-1/2 x 9, part number FBP6. For units: 1200, 1300, 1303, 1400, 1500, 1537G, 1537M, 1557M, 1600G, 1600M, 1800G, 2007, 22AF, 2827, 2847, 2941, CAC, EC95, BEC95, 24A, 30A and B2941.Learn More
The DuraPlus 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Flashing for 0/12-6/12 Pitch is used to weather proof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof. Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”. Made of galvalume.
- Height: 6"
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Roof Pitch: 0/12-6/12
- Material: Galvalume
- Storm Collar is Required
- Inner Diameter: 10-3/4"
- UL Listed
The switch operates a thermodisc that operates the blowers. This little bit of machinery regulates the blowers and tells them to turn on or turn off and for how long. A critical, and often overlooked, portion of your stove or furnace's control system, this little switch is incredibly important. This switch fits a number of models.
Part number 80314. For units 1300, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M.Learn More
Features fully utilized twist -lock construction. Listed at 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA, it can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations. Inner wall is .012" type 304 stainless steel for corn burning appliances. Outer wall is .016" type 304 stainless steel. Pipe outside diameter is plus 5/8".Learn More
The drive shaft that actuates the agitator. An easy to replace part, sometimes the drive shafts wears down because of the extreme heat it endures. This replacement part goes on a number of models and is identical to the original part in every aspect, because it is the original part that was used.Replacement Agitator Drive Shaft. Connects to the agitator motor and the agitator bar to turn the fuel in the burnpot. Part number 86620. For units: 6100, 6220, 6039, 6039HF, 6300, 6500, 6039I Learn More
- 4' 5" To 7' 9", 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 11,350 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 45-1/2', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood And Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
Waterproof, Stabilize, and Maintain Original Color with The Next Generation of VOC Free and Non Toxic Eco Coating. Great for new or existing fences as well as patio covers, gazebos, trellises, fascia, outdoor wooden furniture, and where ever else sun, water, mold, and pests may find their way. The film’s unique Barrier Action Seals out moisture and contaminants, Protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering. Fence-Seal also Stabilizes the coated wood by allowing any excessive moisture to pass out of the wood gradually through the film. Fence-Seal dries clear and maintains the woods finish for years to come. The environmentally friendly way to protect your investment.
- Protects against rain, sun, mold, decay, and pests
- Stops treated lumber from chemical leaching and contact with humans, pets, and plants
- UV resistant
- Film resists mold (ASTM D3273), and FDA compliant
- Use during construction to protect against water damage and mold
- Great on green Lumber-Reduces splits, warping, and twist
- Use to Coat posts and stakes as an environmentally friendly alternate to treated wood
- Soap and water clean up. People, pet, and even food safe.
- Up to 1,000 square feet per gallon of coverage when sprayed properly
- Maintains Woods original look
- Works on all species of softwoods and hardwoods -green or dry
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware