The Charleston Oak 18-inch offers 30,000 BTU's, state-of-the-art vent free technology with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free gas log sets are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free gas log sets, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Zero clearance design with the ability to be inserted into mostly every fireplace masonry. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- Dual fuel technology (LP or NG), 30,000 BTU’s, Heats up to 1,000 Square Feet
- Dual Burner - Providing two patterns of realistic flame levels
- Electronic Continuous Spark Ignition – Easy start
- Thermostat Control – Cycles on/off desired temperature
- Oxygen Safety Depletion Sensor
- No Electricity Required
- 99.9% Efficiency
- 6 hand painted concrete logs inspired by nature – gives realistic look
- Included: Decorative Lava Rocks – Adding realistic depth to logs
- Minimum Firebox Size Requirements: 24" Height, 14" Depth, 28" Front Width, 20" Rear Width
- Log Assembly: 19.75" W x 13" D x 13.50" H
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Check your local codes regarding vent free products
The Only UL Listed Heat Reclaimer on the market, the Magic Heat will reclaim up to 30% of lost heat from your heating appliance and distribute it into your home. Designed for use with all types of heating equipment with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350º,skin temperatures of 280 degrees, skin temperatures of 280º measure below the magic heat.
- Fits 6 inch, 7 inch or 8 inch flue diameter, crimp up configuration
- Plugs into any standard 110V household outlet
- BTU output variable: 800 minimum / 30,000 maximum
- Thermostat Control Mode; On at 150 degrees / Off at 120 degrees / Run continuously
- Built in soot scraper allows user to maximize heat transfer
- Made in the USA!
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height MH-6 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-7 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-8 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blae fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 18" Blade Diameter
- 3000 CFM
- 25 Inches Wide
- 14 Inches Deep
- 24-1/2" x 24-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
This Forced Air Kerosene heater from Mr. Heater is both versatile and safe. Perfect for the jobsite or garage, this heater pumps out 125,000 BTUs. The split upper shell designed for maintenance, dual powder coated steel handles, and pneumatic rubber tires, you can rely on this heater to have a long life. Its high output and fully enclosed motors mean you won't get snagged by any moving parts. The heater's large controls were designed to be glove-friendly so you don't have to take you gloves off to mess with the settings anymore. You can focus on your work and trust in Mr. Heater's safety mechanism. This heater is equipped with a high limit safety switch and a cad cell to shut off the heater in any unsafe condition. This heater can warm up to 3,000 square feet and the temperature is regulated with a factory-standard thermostat. A perfect heater for a shop or jobsite.
- 125,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 9 1/2 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- Thermostat for temperature control
- 8.5 gallon fuel tank
Fire is the key to civilization. Fire provides light, energy, and heat. Fire allowed mankind to survive harsh weather conditions by staying warm and allowing our ancestors to continue on with their tasks. In our modern time, we don't need to create a flame out of twigs and leaves to keep ourselves warm. We have portable heaters. This heater 1,900 square feet can be heated up with this heater, keeping your garage or worksite warm while you continue working.
Work through the cold and get your tasks done, knowing that this heater is designed for the job site and is not only durable enough to handle the hazards, but designed with safety in mind to prevent any accidents.
- 80,000 BTU's heating up area to 1,900 square feet
- Multi-fuel operates on 1 K kerosene, # 1 diesel, and # 1 fuel oil
- Comfort Control Thermostat, Air Pressure Gauge, Dual Source Power Cord
- Built in Digital Diagnostics & Safety Flameout Sensor
- Exclusive - Run Time Fuel Gauge
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
- Fuel Capacity: 5 Gallons & Heating Hours: 9 Hours
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The Logan Portable Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, kitchen areas, basements, and craft rooms. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth. Its heat exchanger combines with the humidity in the room to provide soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity.
- Supplemental heating up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Balanced heat keeps the temperature difference between floor and ceiling within 2 to 3 degrees
- Fine Furniture Finish with castors
- Color: Walnut
- Thermostat controls room temperature
- Air purifying function through high efficiency lifetime filter
- LED display - Display's Ambient Temperature
- Remote control (2 AAA batteries included)
- Dimensions: 14.5" W x 12.5" D x 18" H
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Heat output: 5,200 BTU/h
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- 3 year warranty
Dyna-Glo Delux's 100,000 BTU portable propane gas radiant heater is a light-weight, heavy-duty heating solution for areas up to 2,900 square feet. The variable output valve allows for just the right amount of heat needed. A flame safety system and full surround cage keeps things safe, while the 1-hand piezo ignition system keeps things simple.
- Variable BTU Output
- Flame Safety System
- 1-Hand Piezo Ignition
- Full Surround Steel Cage
- Included Hose & Regulator Assembly
Specifications Heater Type Gas Radiant Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output 50,000/100,000/125,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 2,900 Length (in.) 16.34 Width (in.) 16.34 Height (in.) 29.92 Weight (lbs.) 20.30
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 50,000 50,000 50,000 Operating Time (hrs) 9 17 43 Medium BTU Output N/A 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 9 22 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 13# SE1-1/2AL PE C 2" 1 1750 13# SE2CL PE E 2" 2 3450 13# SE2EL PE F 2" 5 3450 13# SE2FL PE H 2" 3 3450 13# SE2HL PE I 2" 7.5 3450 13# SE2IL PE J 2" 5 3450 13# SE2JL PE L 3" 5 3450 15# SE3LL PE
No matter how cold it gets outside, there is always work to be done. Americans are a hard-working people, and there isn't much that can bring work to a complete stop. We like getting things done.
So when the weather turns cold and you need to warm up while you work, the Dyna-Glo heater is the way to go. Capable of heating up to a large space, this heater cranks out 75,000 BTUs. There's no reason to let cold weather keep you from earning that paycheck or stop you from getting the job done. With this Dyna-Glo heater, you won't even know it was cold.
The heater is designed with safety and survivability in mind. It was built from the ground up to ensure a safe and durable and able to perform to your high standards in the workplace.
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle & Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene;Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 75,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electonic Ignition Tank Size (gal) 5 Operating Time (hrs) 9 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,750 Length (in.) 32.00 Width (in.) 11.70 Height (in.) 16.70 Weight (lbs.) 26.90