Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
The R4211 control board is the replacement circuit board for the Mighty Mule FM500, FM502, the PRO-SW2500, PRO-SW2502, PRO-SW3000XL, PRO-SW3200XL, PRO-SW4000XL and the PRO-SW4200XL automatic gate openers. This control board is meant to be a durable, reliable replacement for the circuit board in any of these gate openers. The R4211 control board is capable of handling single and dual gate installations and it can support push-to-open and pull-to-open settings. All GTO/Mighty Mule accessories will work with this board and it is made to fit easily into any control box.Learn More
The Pleasant Hearth Sheridan Infrared Mobile Fireplace is ideal for homes, condominiums, lofts, apartments, and seasonal rooms. This unit has a 5200 BTU Infrared heater that quickly heats up to 1000 sq. ft. without drying the air. Comes fully assembled, just install the optional casters and plug it in!
- Comes fully assembled - Just Plug it in!
- Compact size is perfect for smaller spaces
- 5200 BTU heater warms up to 1000 sq. ft.
- 3 levels of flame brightness and 5 levels of heat
- No venting, no plumbing
- Operates with or without heater
Dee Zee Brite-Tread Running Boards - Get a step up into your vehicle while adding styling and protection. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Raised tread surface provides secure footing as you enter and exit. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your boards strong. Cab Section Only (matching bed section may be available). Custom Fit - some drilling may be required.
- Brite-Tread Running Boards
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Diamond Plate Texture Provides Excellent Footing
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
2" High Pressure Pump_HP-2070R
- 210cc Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start & Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.95 GAL.(3.6L)
- 2" Intake Connection MNPT
- 2" Outlet Connection MNPT
- 126.0 GPM Max Flow
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Aluminum Impeller
- 197' Total Lift (85 PSI Outlet Pressure)
- 26' Suction Lift
- 2 Year Powerease Engine Limited Warranty
This 10-Watt solar panel collects energy from the sun and provides a trickle charge of power to keep a 12-Volt gate opener battery or batteries fully charged. 10-Watt of solar power is recommended for dual gates, heavier gates or gates that will have numerous gate opening cycles per day. The solar panel should be installed facing South and should have access to at least 6 hours of full sun per day. GTO recommends installing a second 12-Volt gate opener battery with use of the 10-Watt solar panel. Comes with tubular steel support, mounting clips, wire connectors and 8-Feet of Low Voltage wire. Additional Low Voltage wire is also available as an additional accessory in 100-Feet, 250-Feet, 500-Feet and 1000-Feet lengths, if the solar panel will need to be placed farther away from the gate to be in full sun.Learn More
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, this 125,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. With jobsite ready dual powder coated tubular steel handles, pneumatic rubber tires, and a split upper shell designed for maintenance, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Equipped with high output fully enclosed motors and large glove friendly controls, you cannot go wrong. Heating up to 3,000 square feet and controlled by a factory installed thermostat, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. Equipped with a high limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions, you can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 125,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 9 1/2 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- Thermostat for temperature control
- 8.5 gallon fuel tank
- 3” water pump
- EPA certified
- 7hp Power Ease Low Oil Alert engine
- 264 gpm
- 85’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
This Wayne Cast Iron Sewage Pump has a 1/2 HP motor and a 2in. solids capacity. Great for residential or light commercial applications. Comes with a tethered float switch for automatic operation.
- Reinforced polycarbonate Vortex impeller with steel shafts prevents clogs
- Rugged cast iron volute for durability
- Residential and light commercial sewage pumping