Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced Noryl construction, stainless steel internal and external fasteners, EPDM O-rings, integral Noryl shaft sleeve, dual 1-1/2" female and 2" male threaded suction and discharge connections, built-in polypropylene basket strainer, close-coupled to an electric motor, mounted on polypropylene baseplate.
THREE PHASE 230/460 VOLT, 3450 RPM, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP Volt Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2AL D.5C B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2BL D.75C C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2CL D1.0C D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2DL D1.5C E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2EL D2.0C
It is a great feeling to home and curl up around a toasty fire to enjoy some peace and quiet and the comfort a fire brings. And how wonderful would it be to keep your barn or warehouse warm all winter, making those long, hard days of work just a little bit more tolerable? With the Pleasant Hearth compact vent-free gas stove you can do just that! This gas stove has an updated yet rustic feel and a rich black finish. And thanks to the vent-free construction of this gas stove it can be used almost anywhere. The Pleasant Hearth compact vent-free gas stove allows you the option to burn either liquid propane or natural gas and due to its compact design it will make a great addition to any space it is displayed in. When you are enjoying the warmth and beauty this gas stove from Pleasant Hearth brings, you will be glad you made this wonderful investment.
Product features are as follows:
- Dual Fuel Technology (LP or NG), 20,000 BTU/hr. Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- Classic Black Decor with Arch Screen Front
- Electronic Spark Ignition
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- 99.9% Efficiency
- No Electricity Required
- No Outside Venting Required
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor, Overheat Safety Switch
- Optional Blower, #PBAR-2427, Available Separately
- Assembly Dimensions: 23.50" W x 12.99" D x 25.47" H
- Check your local codes regarding vent free products
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model E 1 1/2" 2 16# SE1-1/2EL HYC F 2" 3 16# SE2FL HYC H 2" 3 16# SE2HL HYC I 2" 5 16# SE2IL HYC J 2" 5 16# SE2JL HYC L 3" 5 16# SE3LL HYC
When looking for a new heat source, this multi fuel furnace from US Stove has a lot to offer. The furnace ha a 240 lb hopper for holding a variety of materials to heat your home including wood pellets, corn and other fuels. This multi fuel furnace from US Stove has been designed to take advantage of the existing duct work and can either replace your current heat source or supplement it and work alongside your furnace. It comes with features such as a large ashpan which doesn't need to be emptied as often, the large capacity hopper, digital controls and a side outlet vent. The extra duty cast iron doors, grates and liners provide efficiency and durability. This multi fuel furnace from US Stove does not come with installation materials such as floor protectors, ductwork and connections. This furnace will heat up to 2800 square feet in your home or building, and has twin blowers for even heating every time.
- Twin blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Up to 105,000 BTUs
- Heats up to 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- 240 lb. hopper capacity
- Digital Controls
- Side outlet vent
- Large Ash pan
- Digital controls
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Burns 7.25 pounds per hour on low
- Burns 14.25 pounds per hour on high
This Dyna-Glo Delux portable multi-fuel forced air heater provides 220,000 or 180,000 BTU's of heating up to 5,200 square feet. Includes: Self diagnostics, thermostat, LED readout and cord wrap.
- 220,000 BTU's heating up area to 5,200 square feet
- Multi-fuel operates on 1 K kerosene, # 1 diesel, and # 1 fuel oil
- Comfort Control Thermostat, Air Pressure Gauge, Dual Source Power Cord, Secondary Power Outlet
- Built in Digital Diagnostics & Safety Flameout Sensor
- 2 Heat Setting Option High & Low (180,000 BTU & 140,000 BTU)
- Exclusive - Run Time Fuel Gauge
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction - Front & Rear Lift Handles, Cord Wrap - 10-inch Flat-Free Wheels
- Fuel Capacity: 13 Gallons & Heating Hours: 8 or 10 Hours
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The US Stove model VG5770 is the easier pellet stove to use. It has a fully automatic ignition and easily accessible top-mounted controls. It comes with a remote control and has digital control panels that clearly display vital information like the temperature read out. The 600 pound hopper extends burn time while simultaneously reducing the time spent refueling the stove. This simple, but oh so helpful, design makes the BG5770 pellet stove easy to use. In addition to being easy to use, this heater is easy to install. Most of the content used to manufacture the pellets comes from waste from the timber industry. This makes the heater affordable, easy to use, easy to install, and green! What’s not to love about the stove? It saves you money by keeping your house warm and saves the planet with its renewable fuel, this is truly an ideal 21st Century heater. Order your VG5770 pellet stove today!
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
The Vogelzang Heartwood Wood-Burning Heater is a handsome, high-performance cabinet wood stove that efficiently circulates heat within your home. A bimetal thermostat controls combustion for constant-level heat radiation.
Firebrick-lined firebox with cast iron grate accepts 23in. logs. One load burns up to 5 hours. Lift top reveals two burners for fry pan or tea kettle.Features include a large gasketed cast iron 13in. x 11in. feed-door, gasketed cast iron ash-door with spin draft and a large ash tray for easy ash removal. Uses 6in. flue. Safety tested to UL 1482. Optional blower Item# 173605 sold separately.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Lift-top exposes 2 cook lids
- Powder-coat finish for durability
- Firebrick lining for long life
- Bimetal thermostat regulates draft
- Large cast iron door for easy loading
- Separate ash door
- Large ash pan for convenient clean out
- Thermostatically controlled damper for even heat
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 150,000 Blower Included No Thermostat Included Yes Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 5 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 23 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 13 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 24 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 20 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 34 Clearance from Corner (in.) 24 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 32 x 20 x 34
The 3000 wood stove is the largest plate steel stove offered by USSC. This unit will heat 3,000 sq. ft. of your home with up to 123,000 BTUs. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included and the massive 3.0 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21 inches long.
- Up to 123,000 BTU's
- Heating: uP TO 3,000 sq. ft.
- 21" Log Length
- 100 CFM blower included
- Air wash glass
- EPA certified
- Depth of blower: 33.5"
- Depth without blower: 29.5"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 30"
- 6 inch flue collar
The AGDV12 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 11,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 350 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
Our high-gambrel roof style Lexington storage building gives you plenty of storage. Give your garage back to your car and organize lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture and much more in the durable Lexington.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Interior height over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number LX1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D