Heavy-duty design built for the jobsite. The Mr. Heater Liquid Propane Forced Air Heater comes with a standard 10ft hose and regulator and all the safety you would expect of a Mr. Heater product. Equipped with factory installed high limit switches and thermoelectric safety valves, you can feel comfortable using these heaters on any jobsite. Just plug the heater into a 110v outlet, hook up the included hose and regulator to a 20lb propane tank or larger, and you are ready to take the chill out of any job.
- 35,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats approximately 800 sq ft
- Runs up to 12 hrs on 20lb tank
- High temperature limit switch
- Piezo ignition
- QBT Technology - 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 10ft hose and regulator included
Specifications BTU per Hour 35,000 Heating Area 800 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 20 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required Yes Weight 17 lbs. Model F270035 Oversized Yes Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat No Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) No Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included Yes Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Forced Air High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe No
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed
This pipe is made from galvanized steel and designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit HT chimney system such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. Outside diameter approximately 10". This Chimney Pipe Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Operates with and without heat
- 1500 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 14.64" D x 26.373" D
The Franklin Collection G-Series fireplace grates are one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate with 12 inch depth for use in small fireplaces and Franklin stoves
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 2 Inch cast-on legs
- Black Finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G16 16 Inches 16 Inches 9 Inches 13 Pounds G17 17 Inches 12.5 Inches 12 Inches 15 Pounds G22 22 Inches 18.5 Inches 12 Inches 20 Pounds G27 27 Inches 22 Inches 12 Inches 25 Pounds
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)