Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $44.99
The Superior Pump 1/4 HP Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump offers exceptional power in a small, durable frame. Able to pump 30 Gal. a minute up to 25 ft. of vertical height, this Fully Submersible pump can easily fit inside a 6 in. opening. Designed to drain standing water from any environment, the 91250 is ideal for flooded basements, farm use, draining standing water from swimming pools, fountains, flooded basements, typical residential or commercial water transfer applications, and will pump down to a 1/4 in. The 91250 features a continuous-duty, split capacitor motor for optimal performance.
Thermally protected, the high-efficiency, 3.8 Amp, 1/4 HP motor delivers the power necessary for any tough job. Durable thermoplastic construction ensures this submersible pump can be used time and again without corroding. Water intakes on the side and bottom of the pump allow for continuous pumping with clog-resistant suction. The pump features a 10 ft., replaceable, waterproof power cord and is equipped with a large 1-1/4 in. male iron pipe discharge thread for high capacity pumping. A 3/4 in. garden hose adapter is also included. UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a one-year limited warranty. An optional float switch (sold separately) can be added to allow this model to be used as a sump pump.
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4 in. NPT discharge
- 3/4 in. garden hose adapter included
- 1/4 HP, maximum flow rate is 1800 Gallons Per Hour, 1200 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to 1/8 inch of surface and passes up to 1/8 inch solids
- Submersible reinforced double sealed thermoplastic construction with 10 foot cord
- Large 1-1/4 in. discharge with 3/4 in. garden hose adapter
- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- For indoor use only
Shaker Grates are the unsung hero of the stove. They help coax the fire into existence and assist in stoking the flame alive. If your shaker grate needs replacing, the US Stove company has you covered.
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 43
- Log chains are fitted with a grab hook at one end and a slip hook at the other
- Self Colored Finish
- Maximum Load: 2,650 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
**Do not use for overhead lifting or application where failure could damage or injure property.Learn More
- Airless Roller Attachment
- Uses 1/3 less paint than manual rolling
- Makes any airless sprayer more versatile for inside use
- Can be used with any airless paint sprayer
- 20 inch long extension with 9 inch semi-smooth surface roller cover.
- Uses any perforated 9 inch roller cover.
- Made in the USA
Replaces AL205700AJLearn More
The Mighty Mule Digital Keypad for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to control access to Mighty Mule or GTO/PRO automatic gate openers (not included). The keypad can be installed wirelessly within 500 ft. of your gate opener control box (not included).
- Black finish complements a variety of exterior decor styles
- Restricts gate access to only residents and invited guests
- Works with mighty mule or gto automatic gate openers (not included)
- Ideal for residential and commercial use
- Can be installed wirelessly up to 500 ft. of a gate-opener control box (not included)
- Easy to program new access codes and remove old codes
- Manages up to 25 unique access codes
- Each code can be set up as a temporary or permanent security access code
- Requires 3 aa batteries (not included) Learn More
This Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU portable propane radiant cabinet heater is an ideal heating solution. The warm "sun-like" heat coupled with effortless mobility achieves heat that can be targeted wherever it is needed. Designed to hold a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally so the casters do all the work when re-positioning the unit. A built-in oxygen depletion sensor makes this an excellent candidate for well ventilated indoor construction or shop work.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- 3 Plaque Heating System
- Front Safety Grill
- Side Carry Handles
- Locking Casters
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Propane Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 6,000/12,000/18,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 15.75 Width (in.) 14.95 Height (in.) 23.35 Weight (lbs.) 16.8 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 6,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 64.8 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 12,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 32.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 21.6 N/A N/A
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)