This Pace Setter Pole Sander Head is the right choice for drywall sanding. This sander is rugged, light-weight and easy to use. This high-impact plastic sander head has a swivel pivot for easy sanding of walls, ceilings and angles. Traditional screw-adjustable clamps make screen changes fast and secure. Works with most die-cut sandpaper.
- Works with most die-cut sanding paper
- Attaches to any standard size broom handle
- Works with our 5' handle, G16340
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3"
- Used in hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- Rated at 400 PSI at 73-Degree F or 100 PSI at 180-Degree F
- High Insulated Valve Reduces Sweating
- 3/4" Slip Fittings
- 3-1/2" L x 1-1/2" W x 2-1/2" H
9" x 3-1/4", Pace Setter Hand Sander, Durable Plastic Construction, Great For The Homeowner/Handyman, Carded.
- Pace Setter sander has sturdy plastic base
- Handle with aluminum clamps
- Holds all die-cut sandpaper and screens
- Soft foam rubber pad
- White color
- Male/Female Aerator
- Fits Most Spouts
- 15/16" - 55/64" x 27
- Adjusts from Stream to Wide Spray
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" L x 2" W x 2-3/4" H
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
- For 1/8" pegboard
- Galvanized finish
- 26 hooks in assorted styles and sizes
- 6 ea. 7/8" and 1/2" angle hooks
- 6 ea. 1/2" and 1" curved hooks
- 2 ea. 1-1/2" curved hooks
For multi-surface waterproofing of small projects, Thompson's® WaterSeal® Clear Multi-Surface Waterproofer is also available in a convenient aerosol.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: terra cotta planters, birdhouses, mailbox posts, small exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/8"-11 x 36"