- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 5400 lbs.
- Size: 3/8"
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" L x 1-3/4" H x 1" D
- Designed For Use In Marine, Industrial and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection Is Desired
- Threaded Screw Pin Is For Easy Rigging
- Holds up to 1,590 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- 1-1/4-Inch X 8-Inch
- Slip connect with nut and washer
- Fits all 1-1/4" tail pieces - vanity and lavatories
- Corrects misalignments up to 2-Inch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This Dry Film Graphite Lubricant is perfect for coating any clean metal surface
- Bonds quickly to any clean surface
- Prevents scratches and build up of material
- Apply to patch current coating
- Most farmers will use this in grain truck beds, or hopper bottom trailers so the grain will flow easier
- Shelf Bracket
- Made of steel
- Antique black finish
- Size: 5" x 3-1/2"
For multi-surface waterproofing of small projects, Thompson's® WaterSeal® Clear Multi-Surface Waterproofer is also available in a convenient aerosol.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: terra cotta planters, birdhouses, mailbox posts, small exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
- For smaller chests and boxes
- Comes with Screws
- Made of cold rolled steel
- Zinc finish
- Size: 3-1/2"
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More