The Pleasant Hearth 20 in. Electric Fireplace Logs can be inserted into any fireplace, replacing existing wood grate, gas grate, burner or log set. Easy to install, this unit plugs into any 120 volt outlet to bring you the look, sound and feel of a real fire in a safe and clean alternative.
- Real Wood logs and cast iron grate
- Realistic randomly glowing ember bed
- Quick and easy installation - plugs into any 120 volt outlet
- Height (in.): 14.50
- Width (in.): 20.0
- Depth (in.): 12.0
- Weight (lbs.): 16.60
- (2)- Black stove pipe 12"L
- (1)- Black stove pipe 24"L
- (1)- Telescoping stove pipe 14" - 22"L
- (1)- Stove connector, 2X 45° elbow
- (1)- Wall trim collar (square)
- (36)- self tapping screws
- Unmatched quality.
- Laser welded seams.
- 22 ga. Thickness.
- Metallic black finish to match your wood stove.
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- Watts (low/hi) - 185/250
- Amps (low/hi) - 1.5/2.1
- HP - 1/4
- RPMs (low/hi) - 950/1100
- CFMs (low/hi) - 7150/8400
- Fan head oscillates 90 °
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- All metal construction
- OSHA compliant powder-coat grille
- 9' power cord
- Easy assembly
- C-UL-US Listed
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions - (Pack) 40.63" x 7.81" x 34.31" (Product) 79" x 11.5" x 33"
- Warms a room up to 1,000 square feet
- Infrared quartz heater
- Cabinet is built from solid hardwoods and real wood veneers
- Includes a remote control
- Washable filter
- Curved front profile
- Features digital thermostat and timer controls
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- Uses standard 120V, 3-prong grounded outlet
- Infrared heating elements lifetime is over 20K hours
- Heat output 5,200 BTUs
- 1,500 watts, 12.5 Amps
- Fan function can be used with or without heat for enjoyment in any season
- Available in Oak or Cherry Finish
- Dimensions: 8.0" W x 10.9" D x 22.8" H
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
This contemporary console style espresso humidifier from our AIRCARE Decor Series is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
3.5-gal. water capacity
2500 sq. ft. coverage (300 sq. ft. tight coverage)
Up to 12 gal. daily output
Digital touch screen controls and digital display
Adjustable humidistat and automatic shut-off
Water refill and check filter indicators
Casters for easy mobility
Easy-fill side pour refill
Built in the USA of domestic and imported parts
The Dyna-Glo Tank Top Heater is CSA certified for safety. This radiant propane single burner tank top heater features, a variable supply valve, allowing ouputs from 9,000 up to 30,000 BTU's to heat a 25 ft. radius. It assembles in minutes with the Quick Connect tank fitting, making this heating solution ready in a snap. It includes a CSA certified tip switch, support leg and safety shut-off valve, the safest tank top solutions available. It also features an advanced burner design that keeps your flame lit, even in windy conditions.
- Variable BTU Output
- CSA Certified Tip Safety Switches
- Quick Connect P.O.L Tank Connection
- Safety Shut-Off Valve
- Adjustable Angle Burners
- CSA Certified High Wind Resistant Burner
Specifactions Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 9,000 to 30,000 Ignition Type Match Light Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 25 ft. Radius Length (in.) 6.50 Width (in.) 17.50 Height (in.) 15.50 Weight (lbs.) 5.09 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size 1 Burner Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 9,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 48 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 13,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 33 N/A N/A High BTU Output 15,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 28 N/A N/A
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size 2 Burners Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 24 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 26,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 16 N/A N/A High BTU Output 30,000 N/A N/A Opertaing Time (hrs) 14 N/A N/A
Hi-Lift Cast and Steel Jacks have four stamped high-strength steel parts in combination with the cast parts. The top winch connector clamp is supplied standard with all Hi Lift jacks and each jack is fitted with a safety shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds.
- Color: Black
- Top winch-connector clamp standard on all jacks
- Powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware
- Safe use information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable