The Pleasant Hearth 20 in. Electric Fireplace Logs can be inserted into any fireplace, replacing existing wood grate, gas grate, burner or log set. Easy to install, this unit plugs into any 120 volt outlet to bring you the look, and feel of a real fire in a safe and clean alternative.
- Realistic glowing ember bed
- Quick and easy installation- plugs into any 120 volt outlet
- Fits most fireplaces
- Width (in.): 20.25
- Depth (in.): 7.5
- Height (in.): 10.25
- Weight (lbs.): 8.2
- Operates with and without heat
- 1350 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 26.42" H x 12.6" D
- Engineered galvanized black steel finish
- Provides supplemental heating for a room up to 600 sq. ft.
- Features metallic front accents
- Concealed furniture quality casters roll in any direction
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- 4 infrared heating elements
- Comes with remote
- Dimensions: 11.5" W x 16.69" D x 15.16" H
Lift small engines, transmissions, large shop tools, or building supplies, up to 38 feet in the air in just over a minute. Perfect for use in the garage or farm. The Sportsman Series Electric Hoist is a safe and easy way to move and lift equipment, tools and supplies weighing up to 440 pounds. Securely mount the fully automatic hoist to the ceiling or overhead beam to lift anything in the garage or shop. The 5-foot long wired control switch means you can stand on the ground and adjust the work load into a manageable position without working up a sweat. This fully automatic hoist requires no hand cranking, making it easy for anyone to move and lift bulky loads. Great for tractor and engine repair, or use on job sites lifting heavy building materials.
- Wired control switch with 5 ft. cable
- Braided high carbon steel cable 1/8 in. thick
- 5 Amp / 460 watt rated current, 3/4 horsepower, 110 volt / 60 Hz rated voltage
Maximum Single Cable Double Cable Lifting Capacity 440 lbs. 220 lbs. 440 lbs. Lifting Speed 33 ft. per minute 33 ft. per minute 16.5 ft. per minute Lifting Height 38 ft. 38 ft. 19 ft.
The Dyna-Glo Tank Top Heater is CSA certified for safety. This radiant propane single burner tank top heater features, a variable supply valve, allowing ouputs from 9,000 up to 30,000 BTU's to heat a 25 ft. radius. It assembles in minutes with the Quick Connect tank fitting, making this heating solution ready in a snap. It includes a CSA certified tip switch, support leg and safety shut-off valve, the safest tank top solutions available. It also features an advanced burner design that keeps your flame lit, even in windy conditions.
- Variable BTU Output
- CSA Certified Tip Safety Switches
- Quick Connect P.O.L Tank Connection
- Safety Shut-Off Valve
- Adjustable Angle Burners
- CSA Certified High Wind Resistant Burner
Specifactions Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 9,000 to 30,000 Ignition Type Match Light Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 25 ft. Radius Length (in.) 6.50 Width (in.) 17.50 Height (in.) 15.50 Weight (lbs.) 5.09 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size 1 Burner Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 9,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 48 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 13,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 33 N/A N/A High BTU Output 15,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 28 N/A N/A
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size 2 Burners Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 24 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 26,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 16 N/A N/A High BTU Output 30,000 N/A N/A Opertaing Time (hrs) 14 N/A N/A
Replenish the needed moisture to the air with a console humidifier that restores and maintains healthful levels of humidity reduced by home heating. Also provides an ideal environment for home furnishings and electronics. 12 gallons of output per day. Humidifies 2500 square feet. Three moisture settings. Three speed operation, includes quieter nighttime setting. High-output evaporative wick. Easy-fill water bottle No messy white dust or spray. Helps prevent chapped lips, parched throat, and cracked skin Reduces static electricity to protect computers and electronics. Protects plants and furniture from harmful dry air. Removable Power Pack for safe easy cleaning. EZ-Roll casters - humidifier moves easily from room to room.Learn More
This pipe is made from galvanized steel and designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit HT chimney system such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. Outside diameter approximately 10". This Chimney Pipe Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
The Dyna-Glo 80,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a powerful, durable solution for areas up to 2,000 square feet. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 50,000 - 80,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. Equipped with 1-hand ignition and an included hose and regulator assembly, you're installed and ready to go in no time.
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- 1 Hand Piezo Ignition
- Aluminized Steel Construction
-01 denotes a series certified for use in Canada
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 50,000 TO 80,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 2,000 Length (in.) 15.91 Width (in.) 15.91 Height (in.) 18.50 Weight( lbs.) 11 (-01 11.54)
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 15,000 15,000 15,000 Operating Time (hrs) 29 58 144 Medium BTU Output 20,000 20,000 20,000 Operating Time (hrs) 22 43 108 High BTU Output 25,000 25,000 25,000 Operating Time (hrs) 17 35 86