The Vogelzang Heartwood Wood-Burning Heater is a handsome, high-performance cabinet wood stove that efficiently circulates heat within your home. A bimetal thermostat controls combustion for constant-level heat radiation.
Firebrick-lined firebox with cast iron grate accepts 23in. logs. One load burns up to 5 hours. Lift top reveals two burners for fry pan or tea kettle.Features include a large gasketed cast iron 13in. x 11in. feed-door, gasketed cast iron ash-door with spin draft and a large ash tray for easy ash removal. Uses 6in. flue. Safety tested to UL 1482. Optional blower Item# 173605 sold separately.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Lift-top exposes 2 cook lids
- Powder-coat finish for durability
- Firebrick lining for long life
- Bimetal thermostat regulates draft
- Large cast iron door for easy loading
- Separate ash door
- Large ash pan for convenient clean out
- Thermostatically controlled damper for even heat
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 150,000 Blower Included No Thermostat Included Yes Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 5 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 23 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 13 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 24 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 20 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 34 Clearance from Corner (in.) 24 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 32 x 20 x 34
Pacer Pumps' I Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight and provide corrosion resistance and efficient performance for a wide variety of water and corrosive liquid applications - for chemicals, wastes, acids and other industrial liquids. Also ideal for use in the oil field, aquaculture and agriculture.
PACER PUMPS with stainless steel housing and polyester internal parts:
- Corrosion resistant materials: 316 stainless steel casing, fiberglass reinforced polyester, polypropylene, or Ryton® internals
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic
- Rubber components: choice of BUNA, EPDM or Viton®
- Shaft seals: choice of carbon & ceramic, or silicon carbide
- Suction lift to 20 ft. (6m) vertical
- Flow rates: to 170 GPM or 75 ft. TDH (to 650 LPM or 23m TDH)
- Dual ports 1 1/2" and 2", NPT or BSP
- Built-in check valve and double flush volute
- Close-coupled, long coupled or pedestal mounted
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model W 1 1/2" / 2" 127cc 64# ISE2WL E4CP W 1 1/2" / 2" 205cc 71# ISE2WL E5ICP
Handsome plate steel stove is loaded with features giving you a great stove at a great price. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
- Heavy cast iron door with air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire
- Burns for hours on a single load
- Fully firebrick lined for heavy-duty usage
- "Cam-lock" door latch secures the feed door safely in place
- Pan in pedestal base allows for easy ash removal
- 100 CFM blower
- Over 79% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output Cordwood BTU: 68,000; EPA method BTU: 12,801–28,701 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4-6 Igniter Manual Heat Settings No Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 8 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 1/4 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/4 x 21 x 31 1/2
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C).
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curve Port Size Eng. HP Weight Model C 1-1/2" / 2" 127cc 37# PCE2CL E4CP D 1-1/2" / 2" 127cc 37# PCE2DL E4CP E 1-1/2" / 2" 205cc 43# PCE2EL E5ICP F 3" 6.5hp 44# PCE3FL E6VCP
The Adams is a contemporary style multi-function media mantel and it combines modern convenience with fuctional home entertainment solutions. Beautifully engineered marble adorns the mantel's top, and integrated wire management channels and open storage shelves enhance organization and functionality. Constructed with highquality solid hardwoods and real wood veneers, the Adams surrounds a 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert that can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Clean, straight architectural design multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Beautifully engineered marble top
- Full length, open center shelf for media components
- Open side cabinets for media storage
- Adjustable wood shelves have Empire Cherry Finish on all sides
- Sturdy box base
- Product Dimensions: 47.5"w x 15.5"d x 36.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.5"w x 19.5"d x 14.3"h
- Gross Weight: 109.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 97.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.282
- Empire Cherry Finish
- Full length, open center shelf for media components 43.25"w x 15.25"d x 7.25"h
- Open side cabinets for media storage 8.25"w x 14.25"d x 21.75"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Have you ever wanted to be able to open your gate with the touch of a button? With a Mighty Mule automatic gate opener, you can and you can install it yourself! The Mighty Mule FM502 dual gate opener is a heavy duty, commercial grade swing gate opener that is very easy to install. It is ideal for dual gates weighing up to 850-Pound or up to 18-Feet long per leaf. The FM502 comes with a standard do-it-yourself kit, which includes an installation video, detailed manual, battery, one transmitter, all mounting hardware and an 18-Volt AC transformer. This durable opener features soft start/soft stop, adjustable auto close (0-120 seconds), adjustable gate activation alert, UL approved obstruction sensing systems, as well as an extra large control box that is prewired for an optional second battery (we recommend a second battery for solar and for dual applications). The 12-Volt, DC-powered low-Voltage system is powerful, dependable and durable. Ideal for gates that open into the property (standard in kit) or with gates opening away from the property using two push-to-open brackets FM148 (sold separately).Learn More
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 4 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 100 watts of power (0.75 amp, $5 - $7 per month to operate)
- 1 Meter of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
Based on a best selling favorite, the Ashley Entertainment Mantel features ample storage thanks to a drop down center glass door and dual side cabinets. Capable of safely supporting a television of 100 lbs. or less while adjustable shelving accommodate most electronics and other objects. The Vivid Flame Electric Firebox plugs into any standard outlet for convenient set up. The features include remote control, programmable thermostat, timer function, brightness settings and ultra bright Vivid Flame LED technology. Available in Dark Walnut and Dark Espresso finishes.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox and remote control, screen kit
- Side Shelf dimensions: 13.5” W x 12” D
- Center Shelf dimensions: 27” W x 12.5” D
- Fits any size TV, 100 lb. weight limit
- 1400 Watt heater, rated over 4700 BTUs per hour
- Assembly Required
The Durango™ by Vogelzang is a no-nonsense, hard-working plate steel heating unit designed specifically to produce a hotter fire for longer periods of time with exceptionally low emissions. Higher levels of performance come from Turbo Burn™ technology which delivers air through cross-drilled reburn tubes in the top of the airtight firebox, resulting in more complete combustion.
This produces a hotter fire while extending the burn time up to 12 hours! Fan circulates warm air throughout room. Meets stringent emission performance standards for the state of Washington.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. steel plate stove
- Turbo Burn™ technology
- Produces a hotter fire for longer periods of time with extremely low emissions
- Delivers secondary air to top of firebox for more complete combustion
- Large 2.2 cu. ft. brick-lined firebox
- Cast iron gasketed feed door
- Over 75% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
- Not for installation in mobile or manufactured homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 73,790 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 100 Heat Settings 1 Thermostat included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 12 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 26 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 12 x 9 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 13 1/2 x 27 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 22 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 11 Clearance from Corner (in.) 13 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 17 1/2 x 34 x 26
115 V AC Diaphragm Pump, Motor Bracket Pump N Go, Mounts directly to drums, containers, and storage tanks. - Portable Pump on Tubular Frame. The most versatile and robust Chemical Transfer System - Used in Industrial and Agricultural Markets. The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology which combines the attributes of an Air Operated Diaphragm pump, but with the convenience and efficiency of an electromechanically driven design. Uses less power than other conventional Chemical pumps for maximized efficiency. One Way Valve FeatureConforms to the EPA's 2011 mandate requiring package designs to not allow back filling of tote drumUnique Design improves fluid handling capabilities with low material sheerSolids handling up to 1/10"Viscosity Range: 0-3000C.P.S.Dry run capabilityHeavy Duty Rugged ConstructionGlass reinforced Polypropylene pump body provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside & outOptimized Fluid compatibilitySantoprene diaphragm for maximum chemical and corrosion resistancePower Distribution - Unique reciprocating, spring driven double diaphragm configuration retains constant pressure, regardless of loadMotor amperage is reduced as back pressure increasesNo internal bypass - pump automatically goes neutral when end of hose valve is shut off.
Material Stainless Steel Type Rotary Vane Pump Hose Length 12 ft Voltage 115 Horsepower 1/4 Delivery Rate 13 gpm Hose Size 1" Applications Solvents, Cleaners, Degreasers, Deionized Water UPC 094718841062 Weight 50.000000 SKUs 4132711