Designed specifically for commercial, industrial and agricultural applications, the Luma Comfort MF26B 26” Commercial Misting Fan covers 1,000 square feet and can lower ambient air temperatures by as much as 30° - 45°F. This heavy-duty misting system is constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal and is the most powerful model in the Luma Comfort misting fan line.
The MF26B is a high-velocity centrifugal misting system that consists of a powerful water pump and non-clogging misting plate. The large-capacity, self-contained water tank holds up to 4.4 gallons of water at once and lasts up to 5 hours on high speed on one tank fill. The Luma Comfort MF26B Commercial Misting Fan’s fan head also oscillates 90° to cover larger areas at once.
Additional features include 3 fan speeds, adjustable misting flow, integrated carry handles and rolling casters.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17.3” x 26” x 76.6”
- Weight: 89 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 287W
- Fan Head Size: 26”
- Coverage Area: Up to 1,000 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 5 hours on high
- Tank Size: 4.4 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1400/1500/1700
- Noise Level (dB): 68/69/72
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Designed for commercial, agriculture & horticulture applications
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- 5-hour maximum run time
Pacer Pumps' I Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight and provide corrosion resistance and efficient performance for a wide variety of water and corrosive liquid applications - for chemicals, wastes, acids and other industrial liquids. Also ideal for use in the oil field, aquaculture and agriculture.
PACER PUMPS with stainless steel housing and glass reinforced polyester internal parts:
- Corrosion resistant materials: 316 stainless steel casing, fiberglass reinforced polyester, polypropylene, or Ryton® internals
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic
- Rubber components: choice of BUNA, EPDM or Viton®
- Shaft seals: choice of carbon & ceramic, or silicon carbide
- Suction lift to 20 ft. (6m) vertical
- Flow rates: to 170 GPM or 75 ft. TDH (to 650 LPM or 23m TDH)
- Dual ports 1 1/2" and 2", NPT or BSP
- Built-in check valve and double flush volute
- Close-coupled, long coupled or pedestal mounted
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model G 1 1/2" / 2" 3.0 23# ISE2GL HYC
Pleasant Hearth's Cherry Compact Vent Free Dual Fuel Fireplace effortlessly combines the classic, timeless appeal of a fireplace with the state of the art vent free technology. This dual fuel fireplace VFF-PH20D-C allows you to choose between using natural gas or liquid propane. Its zero clearance design allows for wall or corner installation. This Pleasant Hearth fireplace is suitable for mobile home use. With its 99.9% efficiency rating, 99 cents of every dollar you spend on fuel will heat your living space.
Choose this compact dual fuel fireplace for safety and simplicity in home heating. The battery assisted igniter lights your fireplace with ease. Its 20,000 BTU output heats up to 700 square feet and is perfect for small homes or large rooms. No electricity is required to operate this fireplace. In a power outage, your home will remain warm and comfortable. Pleasant Hearth's traditional cherry finish will be an attractive complement to your existing home decor. This fireplace has built in safety features that will automatically shut the unit down in the case of overheating or oxygen depletion.
Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- Dual Fuel Technology (Liquid Propane or Natural Gas)
- 20,000 BTU per Hour
- Heats up to 700 Sq. Ft.
- Cherry Finish
- Electronic Spark Ignition- One Continuous press of the battery assisted igniter makes ignition easier
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- Wall or Corner Installation Option- Can be placed against a flat wall or in a corner with the included corner panel
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 or Every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be depleted
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years
- Optional Blower
- Partitioned full length media shelf for storing electronic media components
- 2 side storage cabinets with brushed nickel hardware
- Adjustable shelves can be readjusted or removed completely for additional storage
- Concealed, soft close european hinges Integrated wire management
- Fine quality furniture quality construction and finish
- Easy to assemble with just a Philips head screwdriver
- Holds a flat panel TV up to 50” (65lbs)
- Product Dimensions: 47.5"w x 15.5"d x 31.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.0"w x 18.8"d x 9.8"h
- Gross Weight: 121.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 105.1 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768085767
- Cu Ft: 5.396
- Midnight Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The BCAC is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a COAL burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electic, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electicity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
apacities Amounts Fuel Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 117,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
This versatile dual media mantel fits in a corner or against a wall. The egg and dart molding of the Corinth gives this multi-function media cabinet a traditional look that compliments its 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The Beveled base with decorative swag molding add drama when combined with the carved leaf corbels with acanthus crowns.
- Classic meets contemporary design
- Shelf for your electronic media components
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Egg and dart molding
- Can be configured as a wall or corner mantel
- Carved leaf corbels with acanthus crown
- Fluted side projected pilasters
- Beveled base with decorative swag molding
- Egg and dart molded base
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 42.0"w x 28.0"d x 40.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 45.5"w x 19.3"d x 19.0"h
- Gross Weight: 111.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 96.8 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.631
- Premium Oak Finish
- Open center shelf: 30”w x 12”d x 7.5”h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Pleasant Hearth's stove might be small, but it is mighty! Able to heat up to 1,200 square feet, this EPA certified stove will efficiently heat your home and save you money. With its rugged and durable design, this stove is made to last you several long years. It features a firebrick lined interior to boost the efficiency and a air-wash system for a cleaner burn. Chrome handles make this piece look stylish and sleek. The front loading door can fit cords of firewood and has a solid, strong glass viewport so you can see the beautiful flames. This little stove is great for your home, shed, cabin, or anywhere in between. Designed for single-family use it requires very little by way of assembly or installation. This Pleasant Hearth Stove has an astonishing 81% efficiency rating and is designed to help you reduce your heating costs in the winter.
- EPA Certified
- 81% Efficiency
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sprayer and selected tips/filters are designed for the type of paints most often used for barn and fence
- Powerful 1 HP induction motor for difficult to spray coatings
- Two 50-ft high pressure hoses, plus a 5-ft whip hose allow for 105-ft of extended pressure hose reach
- 5-ft whip hose and swivel fitting connects to gun for improved flexibility and ease of gun orientation
- Professional spray gun with spare 50 mesh filter
- 415 spray tip minimizes overspray and waste; perfect for Post, Rails, and Crossbuck boards
- 517 spray tip maximizes flow and spray pattern
- Large pneumatic tires for ease of movement on rough, uneven terrain
- 0.44 GPM Airless Sprayer - PS290D
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in and 0.15-in Tips
- (2) 50-ft High Pressure Hoses
- 5-ft Whip Hose
A member of Summers Heat's new-generation, non-catalytic family of wood stoves, this model is an excellent choice for heating an area of 1,200 - 1,800 sq. ft. It is efficient: able to produce up to 60,000 BTU’s, from a 1.8 cu. ft. firebox that can hold logs up to 18 in. long (and yes, it does have an ash drawer). It is clean: only 2.6 grams of emissions, definitely E.P.A. Certified (and even WA State Approved). And it is high-tech! That’s correct, this wood stove is cutting edge, using stainless-steel tubes and ceramic fiberboard to create a clean, cozy, hot burn that lasts for hours.
Couple all of that with a large door glass and the included window trim, lip and ash apron trim, and this stove becomes a perfect fit (and perfect value) for any moderately-sized home. To add to the value, we now include a room air blower, for an extra added value of more than $100 (this will move the heated air around your room and heat it up more quickly).
Also ships with legs and pedestal included - it’s like having two stoves in one, you simply choose which look you like the best! Sturdy plate steel construction, with cast iron door and legs; Mobile Home approved when used with pedestal.
- Heats 1,200 - 1,800 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space, perfect for moderately-sized homes
- High-tech non-catalytic XBT firebox produces maximum results from your fuel
- EPA Certified (and WA State approved) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Generates 60,000 BTU's per hour* when burning seasoned cordwood for steady, dependable heat (*achieved in the lab)
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower included for an added value of over $100
- Two-piece lip trim and window trim included
- Pedestal and cast legs are included, so it’s like having two stoves in one design
- Accepts 18 in. logs, which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Convenient ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 in. top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- Built-in rear heat shield for close clearances (side heat shields available)
- Approved for Mobile Home installation when used with pedestal
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body (complemented by cast iron door and leg or pedestal options) make this a great match for any decor
- Beveled door design with large door glass and air wash system offers a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 25" W x 28 1/4" H x 20 1/4" D Weight 325 lbs. Door Opening Size 16" x 8 1/2" Door Glass 9 1/4" x 16 1/2" Firebox Size 1.8 cu. ft. Flue Size (I.D.) 6" Approx. Flue Height to Top Exhaust 27 1/2" Type of Fuel Wood Max. Log Length 18" Ash Drawer Standard