The ultimate winch for Extreme Terrain. Fully Sealed with an unbeatable line Speed of 65 ft/min. Outstanding features includes Huge 6.5 hp high quality double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, fully sealed efficient full steel planetary gearing. Complete with heavy duty integrated wireless remote.
- Synthetic Rope 0.4 inch x 98 ft
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Aluminium Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 9500 lbs (4500 kg) Motor 12V : 6.5 hp / 4.5 kw Gearing 110:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 98' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 22.7" x 6.3" x 8.5"
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 81% efficiency rating with emission at 5.1 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,200 sq ft.
- EPA Certified
- 81% Efficiency
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
The BCAC is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a COAL burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electic, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electicity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
apacities Amounts Fuel Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 117,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C).
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curve Port Size Eng. HP Weight Model C 1-1/2" / 2" 127cc 37# PCE2CL E4CP D 1-1/2" / 2" 127cc 37# PCE2DL E4CP E 1-1/2" / 2" 205cc 43# PCE2EL E5ICP F 3" 6.5hp 44# PCE3FL E6VCP
This versatile dual media mantel fits in a corner or against a wall. The egg and dart molding of the Corinth gives this multi-function media cabinet a traditional look that compliments its 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The Beveled base with decorative swag molding add drama when combined with the carved leaf corbels with acanthus crowns.
- Classic meets contemporary design
- Shelf for your electronic media components
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Egg and dart molding
- Can be configured as a wall or corner mantel
- Carved leaf corbels with acanthus crown
- Fluted side projected pilasters
- Beveled base with decorative swag molding
- Egg and dart molded base
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 42.0"w x 28.0"d x 40.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 45.5"w x 19.3"d x 19.0"h
- Gross Weight: 111.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 96.8 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.631
- Premium Oak Finish
- Open center shelf: 30”w x 12”d x 7.5”h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The AGDV20 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 17,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 500 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CA
- Contemporary design with curved sides
- Black metal surround
- Black, tempered glass top
- Adjustable, black finished glass shelves
- Integrated wire management
- Open side cabinet storage
- Open center compartment perfect for media components
- Fits a 26" ClassicFlame electric fireplace insert
- Product Dimensions: 66.0"w x 18.0"d x 31.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 69.5"w x 22.5"d x 13.5"h
- Gross Weight: 167.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 149.6 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768085736
- Cu Ft: 12.217
- Midnight Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRP
Engineered for durability and storage convenience, the Red Barn's 8-foot interior height makes it ideal for storing tall items. Its high roof also makes it comfortable for walking and working inside. The wide door openings provide easy access for your tractor mower and other large equipment.
- Horizontal wall panels "drop into place" for easier assembly
- All parts are numbered, pre-cut and pre-drilled
- Vertical side braces for greater overall strength
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number RH1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 95 7/8" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 69 1/4" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
Handsome plate steel stove is loaded with features giving you a great stove at a great price. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
- Heavy cast iron door with air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire
- Burns for hours on a single load
- Fully firebrick lined for heavy-duty usage
- "Cam-lock" door latch secures the feed door safely in place
- Pan in pedestal base allows for easy ash removal
- 100 CFM blower
- Over 79% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output Cordwood BTU: 68,000; EPA method BTU: 12,801–28,701 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4-6 Igniter Manual Heat Settings No Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 8 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 1/4 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/4 x 21 x 31 1/2
Have you ever wanted to be able to open your gate with the touch of a button? With a Mighty Mule automatic gate opener, you can and you can install it yourself! The Mighty Mule FM502 dual gate opener is a heavy duty, commercial grade swing gate opener that is very easy to install. It is ideal for dual gates weighing up to 850-Pound or up to 18-Feet long per leaf. The FM502 comes with a standard do-it-yourself kit, which includes an installation video, detailed manual, battery, one transmitter, all mounting hardware and an 18-Volt AC transformer. This durable opener features soft start/soft stop, adjustable auto close (0-120 seconds), adjustable gate activation alert, UL approved obstruction sensing systems, as well as an extra large control box that is prewired for an optional second battery (we recommend a second battery for solar and for dual applications). The 12-Volt, DC-powered low-Voltage system is powerful, dependable and durable. Ideal for gates that open into the property (standard in kit) or with gates opening away from the property using two push-to-open brackets FM148 (sold separately).Learn More