- Used to increase flue pipe size
- Crimped on big end
- 24 Gauge
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 3/4" x 36"
Propane Low Pressure Regulator is most commonly used on low pressure appliances that are up to 140,000 BTUs.
- For use with propane gas
- 1/4in Female Pipe Thread - Inlet x 3/8in Female Pipe Thread - Outlet
- Use with low pressure appliances
- Zinc construction
- Use up to 140,000 BTUs
- Precision milled inlets
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2"
21st Century's Fiberglass Kerosene Heater Wicks are made of graphite coated fiberglass, a re-inforced cloth band and the highest quality cotton.
Use with the following models:
- American AWHC2230/AWOR-200
- Comfort Glow C20000(A)/GC19/R15000
- Crestline 3880
- Dyna Glow 14-2603-32
- Energy Mart EM-51C
- Envirotemp CV2230
- Fanco CONV 22
- Handimaster HM 19
- Heatmate K20
- Heat Mate HMHC2230
- Imarflex CONV22
- Kero Heat CV2000/CV2200/CV2230/CV2300
- Kerojet SCV2230
- Koehring SCV2230
- Litwin COMFORTER 200
- Robeson CONV 20000/032603-32
- Sears 583/403020/ 403140
- Touch N Glow CR15/KR20
- Vanwyck R-01-2603-32
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 50'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down