For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty
Use if an accidental nick or cut occurs during a floor heating system installation Pre-cut heat shrink tubing, crimp-on connector and high conductive grounding tape ensure a reliable, moisture proof connection. Contains all the accessories you need to make a repair.Learn More
It’s simple - it’s all in the paper. Our wicks contain more paper than the competition. The quality of our paper has greater absorbency, lasts longer, and requires less energy to provide the same amount of humidification as the competition. Each Super Wick is made right here in the USA under our high quality control standards.
- AHAM certified output
- High output, long-lasting
- Superior workmanship and quality components
- Lasts a full season depending on water quality
- Traps and retains mineral deposits to ensure cleaner air
- Use only original Essick Air wicks for optimal performance of your humidifier
- Does not include frame
- Use with Essick Air models EP9 500; EP9 700; EP9R 500 and 821 000
The original Tank Top Thermocouple Lead replacement part fits on all of Mr. Heater's top models. It;s high quality copper construction and mild brass fittings make it incredibly durable and versatile. It is 12 and a half inches in length and only weights a pound so this thermocouple is flexible and easy to replace. A vital part of your heating device, this lead prevents unburned propane gas from releasing, saving you money and improving the run time of your heater.
- Replacement for Original Series Mr. Heater Tank Tops models: MH12, MH12C, MH12T, MH12CS, MH12TS, MH24T, MH24TS, MH42T
- Copper Construction
- Milled brass fittings
- Prevents unburned propane release
- 12 1/2 in. length
- Weight: 1 lb.
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc Coupler used to connect two plain end sticks of Split 12 In Culvert pipe to create a soil tight joint.
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 3"
When you're ready to add a multi-meter to your toolbox this unit is a great place to start. This tester is designed to work on most household appliances and is equipped with an easy-to-read 3.5 inch digital display and three testing functions; AC Voltage to 500V, DC Voltage to 600V and Resistance to 2 meg Ohms. The 11 position manual ranging smooth rotary style achieves precise readings and the low battery indicator ensures an accurate read-out. Durable housing is drop resistant to 3ft and crush rated to 150 lbs. Tester is rated CAT III 600V and conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2. Unit comes pre-packaged with secure-fitting 26 inch test leads and operating instructions and includes a 1 year warranty. (Requires 9V battery - not included)
- 11 position, smooth rotary dial ensures easy positioning
- Durable, drop resistant housing
- 3.5 inch digital display
- Secure fitting input jacks
- Replaceable 26" test leads
- Conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2
Includes: Tester, leads, operating instructionsLearn More
The easy way to coat, seal and protect - just spray it on. Watertight liquid rubber sealant seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. Excellent for gutters, skylights, hoses, window sills, PVC pipes and much more. .
- Spray-on sealant
- Seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture
- Long-lasting, paintable and flexible
- 20 ounce Can 14oz net.weight
- Made in USA
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More