Blower for ProCom DF stoves EDP200 and FBD400 fireplaces. Thermostatically controlled. Works with ProCom product only.
- Will help circulate heat 75% better
- 1 year limited warranty
- For use with models QD250T, EDP200T2-JA, EDP200T2-MO, FBD400RTCC-M-HC, FBD400RTCC-M-MO, FBD400TCC-M-HC, FBD400TCC-M-MO, PCSD25T, and PCSD25RT
- Some assembly required
A HY-C Stove Boar / Hearth Extender will protect your floor from heat and sparks in front of your fireplace or beneath,or in font and around a wood burning stove. Constructed of embossed printed steel over 1/2 inch thick specially formulated fiber board which is non-combustible. It may also be used as a wall shield to protect walls from intense heat.
- Protects your floors from intense heat, hot coals, ashes and soot that wood & coal stoves can produce
- Protects the floor in front of your fireplace
- Stove board can be used as a wall shield to protect your walls from heat and reduce stove clearances to combustibles
- Tested to UL1618 Type 2
- R-Value = 1.56
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height Weight T2UL2832ST-1 32 Inches 28 Inches 1 Inch 11 Pounds T2UL3242ST-1 42 Inches 32 Inches 1 Inch 16 Pounds T2UL3636ST-1 36 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 15 Pounds T2UL3648ST-1 48 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 19 Pounds T2UL3652ST-1 52 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 21 Pounds
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. The attractive black powder coat finish helps it to stand up to the elements. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Black Powder Coated
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 14 Inches High
The Dyna-Glo 25,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a powerful, durable solution for areas up to 600 square feet. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 15,000 - 25,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. Equipped with 1-hand ignition and an included hose and regulator assembly, you're installed and ready to go in no time.
-01 denotes a series certified for use in Canada
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- 1 Hand Piezo Ignition
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 15,000 to 25,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 11.69 Width (in.) 11.69 Height (in.) 12.91 Weight (lbs.) 5.6 (-01 6.2) Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 15,000 15,000 15,000 Operating Time (hrs) 29 58 144 Medium BTU Output 20,000 20,000 20,000 Operating Time (hrs) 22 43 108 High BTU Output 25,000 25,000 25,000 Operating Time (hrs) 17 35 86
- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button ignitor (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only
For installation in combination with the black pipe kit to the ceiling.
- Telescoping standard shield 38" - 70"L
- 36 self tapping screws
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood. Find the floor frame kit size for your shed.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits all Sentry sheds
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include materials (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Dee Zee Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup (1999-2005) 6' 9" Bed Brite-Tread Bed Caps With Stake Pocket Holes DZ21987$87.97
Dee Zee Wrap Side Bed Caps - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Custom fit that wraps the rear corners of the bed for maximum protection. Available with or without stake pocket holes punched out.
- Brite-Tread Bed Caps
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Wrap-Side Bed Caps Contour To Bed Edges
- Available With or Without Stake Pocket Holes Punched Out
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty