- Hot-rolled steel - zinc plated - boxed loose
- Screws NOT included
- For reinforcing corners on chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Size: 10" x 1-1/4"
GFI OUTLET TESTER GFI-3501. Easy to use - simply plug tester into any 110/125V AC ground fault receptacle and press black button. Detects 6 common wiring errors in standard & GFCIprotected outlets. Seperate GFCI test button tests standard outlets to GFCIs. Sold as each. For 110-125 volt AC. Red. UL listed. Manufacturer number: GFI-3501. Country of origin: China. Distributed by Gb Electrical.Learn More
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90 angle.
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 36" L
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3"
- Super sharp tips seat faster than standard screws
- Zinc plated carbon steel resists rust and corrosion
- 20 pc #10x1/2"
- 20 pc #10x5/8"
- 20pc #10x 3/4"
- 20 pc #10x1"
- 30pc #8x1/2"
- 30 pc #8 x 5/8"
- 30 pc #8 x 3/4"
- 30 pc #8x1"
- Includes Storage Box