- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
- Used to connect two lengths of flue pipe together
- Adjustable from 0° to 90°
- 24 Gauge
- Single Wall
Goldblatt inside corner tool for finishing drywall that applies joint compound to both sides of a corner at the same time. Soft Pro-Grip handle improves grip and reduces fatigue.
- Pro-grip soft handle
- Stainless steel blade
- Finishes both sides at the same time
- 5-Inch H by 4-Inch W blade
- Inside corners
- A Bracket Designed For Shelving In Dining, Living, Recreation Rooms, Etc.
- By Adding #153 Swivel Hook, These Brackets Convert To Hangers.
- Sturdy Ornamental Bracket Hangers Are For Hanging Planters, Baskets, Etc.
- Size: 10" x 7"
GFI OUTLET TESTER GFI-3501. Easy to use - simply plug tester into any 110/125V AC ground fault receptacle and press black button. Detects 6 common wiring errors in standard & GFCIprotected outlets. Seperate GFCI test button tests standard outlets to GFCIs. Sold as each. For 110-125 volt AC. Red. UL listed. Manufacturer number: GFI-3501. Country of origin: China. Distributed by Gb Electrical.Learn More
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Jab Saw is the perfect choice for the pro user. This saw has been designed to out perform any jab saw on the market. When tested, it's triple ground tooth design cut 50-Percent faster than a traditional saw. The temper hardened blade easily cuts both directions and will stay sharp. It is perfect for use on drywall, wood, plastic and even cement board. The signature Pro-Grip handle has been ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and provide comfort.
- Sharp tooth design
- Cuts 50-Percent faster
- Use on drywall, wood, plastic cement board
- Pro-Grip Handle
MacCourt Window Well Covers are manufactured from impact resistant plastic. They will help improve basement insulation while keeping out rain, snow and debris. 42" x 17" x 15" Type M (W4217)
- Keep out Rain, Snow, Debris
- Improve basement Insulation
- Durable, impact resistant Plastic
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 48"