- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 1/4" x 12"
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For 1/8" pegboard
- Made of steel
- Galvanized finish
- Qty./Pack: 10
- Rust resistant eyes can be opened and re-closed to secure lengths of chain or rope.
- 2 per pack
- Holds up to 10 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #812, 1-1/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- 3-piece door guide for 3/4” to 1-3/8” bypassing doors
- Use cardboard shim to insure proper spacing of 2 side sections
- Made of Nylon
- Size: 3.62"