- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.25"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 1"
Sold By The Foot
- 1/2-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 420-Pound
- Yellow color, 3-strand twisted polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Strong and economical rope can be used for swimming pool markers, camping, marine, and general use
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 2" overall length
- Working load: 100 lbs.
- 5/16" wire diameter requires two 8 x 1-1/4" pan head wood screws not included
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $2.99
Get accurate readings for DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, resistance, transistor test, diode test, & battery test.
- Easy to read LCD readout, positive set selector switch and 32' leads
- Automatic zero adjust
- Overange indicator
- 2.5x second sample time
- Low battery indicator
- Fuse and diode protected circuit
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- 10 per pack
- Holds up to 2 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #112, 1-3/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Duck Brand premium air conditioner insulating seal fits around a window air conditioning unit to seal in climate controlled air, seal out drafts, dust and insects. Place seal on top of the unit and lower window to compress seal for best insulation. High density foam creates a weather-tight seal around the unit to keep out winter drafts and summer humidity. 0.5-Inch thick by 1-3/8-Inch-by-42-Inch wide.Learn More
Duck Brand insulating foam pipe sticks are great for insulating both hot and cold pipes. Prevents winter freezing and summer sweating. Safe for temperatures up to 212-Degree-Fahrenheit. Versatile sticks are pre-slit for easy opening and installation on curved pipes and the self sealing edges make it easy to secure. 3-Feet sticks fit 1/2-Inch I.D. copper pipes and come four to a pack.Learn More