Sold By The Foot
- This light duty chain is intended for hanging lights, flower pots, drape ties and other needs within the home
- Chain has a brass finish and measures #10 by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this chain is 45 lbs
- Do not exceed the working load limit
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load is 1,250 lbs.
- 3/8" x 1-5/8"
- Zinc Plated
- Low Carbon Steel
- Can Be Closed By Using A Hammer Or Vise To Squeeze The Open Ends Together
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & The Attachment Of Fittings
- Maximum Load Of The Lap Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 1,250 LB Maximum Load
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 90 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 5/16" x 4"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Standard Duty Zinc Plated Thimble
- Bent Steel Construction
- Used To Strengthen A Wire Rope Eye & Protect The Wire Rope From Abrasion