- PVC-Looks and feels like rubber hose.
- Spiral polyester yarn reinforcement.
- 3/8" Inner Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- Standard Duty Zinc Plated Thimble
- Bent Steel Construction
- Used To Strengthen A Wire Rope Eye & Protect The Wire Rope From Abrasion
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 880 lb. Maximum Load.
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2" x1-1/2"