Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $5.99
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
- Black malleable union
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- Do not use with drinking water
- Size: 3/4"
Duck Brand insulating foam pipe sticks are great for insulating both hot and cold pipes. Prevents winter freezing and summer sweating. Safe for temperatures up to 212-Degree-Fahrenheit. Versatile sticks are pre-slit for easy opening and installation on curved pipes and the self sealing edges make it easy to secure. 3-Feet sticks fit 1/2-Inch I.D. copper pipes and come four to a pack.Learn More