- Bearing insert with collar
- Wide inner race
Duct tape is made for smooth, even, predictable surfaces. How many of your projects can be described that way? That’s why we invented Gorilla Tape, to us, it’s made the way tape should be: The Toughest on Planet Earth. Gorilla Tape offers over the top results with its heavy-duty, double-thick duct tape. It is made to stick to rough, uneven, unforgiving surfaces like wood, stone, stucco, plaster, brick and more.
- Double-Thick Adhesive - grips smooth, rough, and uneven surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Cloth Backing - for added strength and heft
- Rugged Outer Shell - withstands moisture, UV rays, and temperature extremes better than other tapes
These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects. They are slotted for easy attachment. This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications. Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface. High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish. Made of steel.
- Dimensions" 60" L x 1-1/2" W
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 60"
- Chrome finish
- 1-1/2-Inch PVC constructed
- Trip lever style
- Plated brass strainer
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions