- 15 bullets (16-14 gauge)
- 20- 10-32 rings (16-14 gauge)
- 10- 3/8 ring (16-14 gauge)
- 10- 10-32 (12-10 gauge)
- 15- butt connectors (22-16 gauge)
- 5- 3/8 rings (12-10 gauge)
- 10- 1/4 rings, 16-14 gauge
- 15- butt connectors (16-14 gauge)
- 15- female connectors (18-14 gauge)
- 15- male connectors (18-14 gauge)
- 5- femal bullets (16-14 gauge)
- plastic sectioned storage case
Homeline, main lugs only. Can be used when spaces for more circuits are needed, as a secondary or add on load center connected to the main disconnect load center. Single phase, 3 wire. Cover included, ground bar kits must be ordered separately. Accepts only Homeline circuit breakers. 120V/240V, UL listed.Learn More
- For wood or metal screen and storm doors and other lightweight doors
- Adjustable closing speed
- Positive latching
- Patented posi-glide shock-absorbing system for resisting wind damage
- Patented design
- Made of steel
- Black finish
- Comes with screws
- These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects.
- They are slotted for easy attachment.
- This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications.
- Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Made of steel.
- Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 72"
- Heavy duty
- 100 percent Pressure tested at the factory
- ANSI B2.1 for pipe threads and ANSI B2.4 hose threads
- CSA Approved
High quality and precision molded, Pacer's Strainers and Street Elbows are chemical resistant and lightweight yet rugged.
Strainers keep foreign material from damaging pumps and systems.
- Strainers made from Halar® or Polyethylene
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" sizes (NPT and BSP available)
The PSU 1016 Sump Basin Cover is ideal for use with a submersible or pedestal sump pump where a gas tight sump basin seal is not a concern. The corrosion proof single piece cover is injection molded polyethylene structural foam and provides superior structural toughness and reliability.
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- For use with Plumbstar 18" diameter basins
- Perfect for pedestal sump pumps
- Slotted design provides maximum versatility
- Works with all sump pumps
- Made in the USA
- Diameter: 18"
- Structural Thickness: 1/4"
- Material: Injection Molded Polyethylene Structural Foam
- Application: Pedestal or Submersible Sump Pumps
- (4) 1/4-20 Bolts
- Four Washers
- Sliding latch bar works like a heavy-duty barrel bolt plus deadbolt
- Operates with thumb latch when in unsecured position
- For use on inswinging or outswinging gates
- Bolt can be padlocked
- Has 3 inch Bar and 10-3/8 inch Handle
- Fits gate up to 3” thick
- Packed with screws
- Satin black