Duct tape is made for smooth, even, predictable surfaces. How many of your projects can be described that way? That’s why we invented Gorilla Tape, to us, it’s made the way tape should be: The Toughest on Planet Earth. Gorilla Tape offers over the top results with its heavy-duty, double-thick duct tape. It is made to stick to rough, uneven, unforgiving surfaces like wood, stone, stucco, plaster, brick and more.
- Double-Thick Adhesive - grips smooth, rough, and uneven surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Cloth Backing - for added strength and heft
- Rugged Outer Shell - withstands moisture, UV rays, and temperature extremes better than other tapes
- Sch. 40 malleable black steel construction for durability
- Maximum working pressure of 214 psi
- Working temperature range of -29 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential gas, air and lp supply
- Do not use with drinking water
- Pressure tested directly at the factory
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Size: 1/2" x 120"
- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish
- Chrome finish
- Acrylic handles
- 4-Inch center set
- Quarter turn washerless cartridge
- Does not include drain Pop-Up