- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 60"
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"
Turbine HVLP needle kit for polyurethane, stains and other light coatings
- Use only on CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in handle
- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Meets Federal Specifications, FF-T-791B, Type 1, Form 1, Class 6
- End Fittings Are Heat Treated For Added Strength
- Bodies Have Hex Heads For Fast, Easy Adjustment
- Holds up to 700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Slips over tub spout
- Will not fit spout with built in water diverter
- Converts tub to a shower in seconds
- Includes adjustable wall mount
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- Approx. 20" long hose