- Strongest natural fiber rope
- UV resistant
- Low stretch
- Has good abrasion resistance
- Must be stored dry
- Will not melt on contact with hot wires
- Holds knots firmly
- Chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- Maximum Load: 122 lbs.
- Used for Truck lashing, Construction and Farm
- Designed for animal enclosures
- Secures heavy wood gates and doors
- Safety lock closes automatically to help prevent accidental opening by livestock
- Includes 2-1/4" x 1-7/8" extra-heavy plate staples
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 8"
- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish
Duct tape is made for smooth, even, predictable surfaces. How many of your projects can be described that way? That’s why we invented Gorilla Tape, to us, it’s made the way tape should be: The Toughest on Planet Earth. Gorilla Tape offers over the top results with its heavy-duty, double-thick duct tape. It is made to stick to rough, uneven, unforgiving surfaces like wood, stone, stucco, plaster, brick and more.
- Double-Thick Adhesive - grips smooth, rough, and uneven surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Cloth Backing - for added strength and heft
- Rugged Outer Shell - withstands moisture, UV rays, and temperature extremes better than other tapes
- Chrome finish
- 1-1/2-Inch PVC constructed
- Trip lever style
- Plated brass strainer
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions