- Eccentric collar locking type
NRR 32dB. The world`s softest earplugs. Self-adjusting foam provides low pressure with excellent attenuation. Dermatologically safe foam is non-irritating to the skin.
These hearing protectors help reduce exposure to hazardous noise and other loud sounds. Misuse or failure to wear hearing protectors at all times that you are exposed to noise may result in hearing loss or injury. For proper use, see supervisor, User Instructions, or call 3M in U.S.A. at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call Technical Service at 1-800-267-4414. If there is any drainage from your ear or you have an ear infection, consult with your physician before wearing ear plugs. Failure to do so may result in hearing loss or injury.
Research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to variation in earplug fit and wearing time. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% for estimating the average amount of noise reduction provided.Learn More
- For 1/8" & 1/4" pegboard
- Galvanized finish
- Rod & Saddle
- 2 per pack
- Size: 3"
- Polypropylene fitting designed for use with flexible pipe
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 5/16" x 36"
- 1/8-Inch diameter, 48-Feet length
- Maximum load: 45-Pound
- White color, braided nylon
- Knots securely
- Abrasion resistant
- Used for mason line, bundling, and blind cords