Feeding Directions: Feed this supplement free choice to beef cattle, dairy cattle, goats, swine, and horses. Ensure adequate supply of roughage and fresh water is available for all animals. NOT FOR HUMAN USE.
Ingredients: Salt, Zinc Oxide, Iron Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Red Iron Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, and Anise Flavor.
Guaranteed Analysis Salt (max) 99.0% Salt (min) 94.0% Zinc (min) 0.35% Iron (min) 0.20% Manganese (min) 0.20% Copper (min) 0.03% Iodine (min) 0.007% Cobalt (min) 0.005%
- Hot-rolled steel - zinc plated
- Reinforcing angle for chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items.
- Screws NOT included
- Size: 4" x 7/8"
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back onto the chain
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/4"
- For 1/8" pegboard
- Made of steel
- Galvanized finish
- Quantity per Pack: 6
- Size: 1"
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Hub x hub
- Size: 4"
- Drop forged construction with alloy steel pin
- Hot dip galvanized
- Maximum Load: 400 lbs.
- Used to easily joining attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Use only forged steel shackles for load carrying purposes