The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. This patented radiant 6,000-12,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to one 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 300 sq. ft. A swivel regulator gives you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in silent electric ignition will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- Camo faceplate
- 6,000 or 12,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 300 sq. ft.
- Single control start knob
- Hi-Low heat settings
- Silent electronic ignition
- Swivel regulators
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Connects to one 1 lb. cylinder
- Connects to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
Specifications BTU per Hour 6,000/12,000 Heating Area 300 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 16 lbs Model MH12HB Use Hunting Blinds, Deer Stands, Camping, RV, Fishing, Hunt Camps, Tailgating Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included Sold Separately Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Electric Indoor Safe Yes
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit FHT chimney system such as wood stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. This Dura Plus Chimney Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
The DuraPlus 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Flashing for 0/12-6/12 Pitch is used to weather proof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof. Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”. Made of galvalume.
- Height: 6"
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Roof Pitch: 0/12-6/12
- Material: Galvalume
- Storm Collar is Required
- Inner Diameter: 10-3/4"
- UL Listed
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action
The Next Generation of Eco Coating, Kennel-Seals TriCoPolymer Micro-Film Seals, Protects, and Stabilizes without impacting your environment. Kennel-Seal aids in Animal Health by locking out moisture and contaminants from soaking into wood or concrete surfaces. The TriCoPolymer film protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering, then stabilizes the surface by allowing any excessive moisture to pass through the film over time, until it reaches the optimum performance level. All the while being VOC FREE and NON TOXIC. The TriCoPolymer Barrier Liquid is available for a variety of new and/or renovation applications and the Kennel-Seal formulation is the choice for Dog Houses, Kennels, Poultry houses, Pig-pens and Horse Stalls. Use to protect metal fencing, gates and pole structures. Great for metal roof and tin siding. Highly resistant to scratch-off. The Non-Toxic formulation is harmless to children, pets, and livestock and is FDA compliant. The TriCoPolymer forms a tough, high adhesive micro-film that is also mold, saltwater, urine resistant. The finished coating dries clear and is safe on wiring, plumbing, pipes, and sewer connections, and withstands hose cleanups and common soaps. The environmentally friendly way to protect your pet and their home, TriCoPolymer is available to Seal, Protect, and Stabilize a wealth of applications including- Fence-Seal, Cedar-Seal, ConKrete-Seal, and Lumber-Seal to name a few.
- Aids in sanitation and overall animal health
- Protects against moisture uptake, sun, mold, decay, and pests-UV Resistant
- Seals concrete from intrusion of urine and feces known to damage wood or concrete
- Withstands scratch-off and peeling, washable surface
- Speeds wash-downs and clean up
- Stops treated lumber from chemical leaching and contact with humans, pets, and plants
- Soap and water clean up, people, pet, and even food safe
- Works on all types of wood, plywood, metal, and concrete
- Coated surface may be slippery when wet, add sand or other traction amendments for horizontal applications
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
- 4' 5" To 7' 9", 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 11,350 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 45-1/2', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood And Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
- 12 V; max. flow rate is 350 Gallons Per Hour; 300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 3/4 in. chrome-plated bronze suction/discharge for easy connection to standard garden hose
- Removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface (when water suction attachment is connected)
- Portable and lightweight transfer pump you can take anywhere
- Connects to 12 Volt battery with alligator clamps, includes convenient on/off switch
- 6 ft. suction hose
- Water suction attachment
- Replacement parts kit
Performance Discharge Head Gallons/Hour 0' 350 10' 310 20' 250 30' 80