Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles. Eliminates the need for separate jackstands. Patented design combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8". Perfect for sedans, crossovers, small SUVs and mini pickups.
- Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8"
- Lifts up to 4000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Wide Steel Base
- Safety Bar
- 450 lb. capacity per pair
- Flexible with lags
- Adjustable, outside single strap
- Steel with Delrin bearings
- Use on square track
- Wheel diameter 2.14"
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button ignitor (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The Dyna-Glo Tank Top Heater is CSA certified for safety. This radiant propane single burner tank top heater features, a variable supply valve, allowing ouputs from 9,000 up to 30,000 BTU's to heat a 25 ft. radius. It assembles in minutes with the Quick Connect tank fitting, making this heating solution ready in a snap. It includes a CSA certified tip switch, support leg and safety shut-off valve, the safest tank top solutions available. It also features an advanced burner design that keeps your flame lit, even in windy conditions.
- Variable BTU Output
- CSA Certified Tip Safety Switches
- Quick Connect P.O.L Tank Connection
- Safety Shut-Off Valve
- Adjustable Angle Burners
- CSA Certified High Wind Resistant Burner
Specifactions Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 9,000 to 30,000 Ignition Type Match Light Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 25 ft. Radius Length (in.) 6.50 Width (in.) 17.50 Height (in.) 15.50 Weight (lbs.) 5.09 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size 1 Burner Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 9,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 48 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 13,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 33 N/A N/A High BTU Output 15,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 28 N/A N/A
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size 2 Burners Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 24 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 26,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 16 N/A N/A High BTU Output 30,000 N/A N/A Opertaing Time (hrs) 14 N/A N/A
Blower for ProCom DF stoves EDP200 and FBD400 fireplaces. Thermostatically controlled. Works with ProCom product only.
- Will help circulate heat 75% better
- 1 year limited warranty
- For use with models QD250T, EDP200T2-JA, EDP200T2-MO, FBD400RTCC-M-HC, FBD400RTCC-M-MO, FBD400TCC-M-HC, FBD400TCC-M-MO, PCSD25T, and PCSD25RT
- Some assembly required
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft. for up to 5 1/2 hours
- 45° heating angle directs radiant heat where it's most needed
- Pushbutton ignition
- Heavy-duty wire guard for safety
- Accidental tip-over switch
- Low oxygen safety shutoff
- Pushbutton off switch
- Single control gas valve
- Easy-grip handle
- Sturdy 8in. dia. compact stand minimizes footprint
- Uses 1-lb. disposable propane cylinder (not included)
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action