Agitators help you stir your fire up and keep that flame roaring! if yours needs replaced, this agitator is identical to the original part, because it is the original part made by the original manufacturer!
Replacement agitator, 1/2" stainless steel rod for stirring fuel in the burnpot. Part number 891059. For units: 6033, 6035, 6037, 6039, 6041, 6039HF, 6041HF, 6041I, and 6039I.Learn More
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. The filter box is designed to cover your blowers and easily attach to your HVAC ductwork. It helps improve the efficiency of your furnace and keep the costs of your heating bill low.
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $44.99
The Superior Pump 1/4 HP Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump offers exceptional power in a small, durable frame. Able to pump 30 Gal. a minute up to 25 ft. of vertical height, this Fully Submersible pump can easily fit inside a 6 in. opening. Designed to drain standing water from any environment, the 91250 is ideal for flooded basements, farm use, draining standing water from swimming pools, fountains, flooded basements, typical residential or commercial water transfer applications, and will pump down to a 1/4 in. The 91250 features a continuous-duty, split capacitor motor for optimal performance.
Thermally protected, the high-efficiency, 3.8 Amp, 1/4 HP motor delivers the power necessary for any tough job. Durable thermoplastic construction ensures this submersible pump can be used time and again without corroding. Water intakes on the side and bottom of the pump allow for continuous pumping with clog-resistant suction. The pump features a 10 ft., replaceable, waterproof power cord and is equipped with a large 1-1/4 in. male iron pipe discharge thread for high capacity pumping. A 3/4 in. garden hose adapter is also included. UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a one-year limited warranty. An optional float switch (sold separately) can be added to allow this model to be used as a sump pump.
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4 in. NPT discharge
- 3/4 in. garden hose adapter included
- 1/4 HP, maximum flow rate is 1800 Gallons Per Hour, 1200 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to 1/8 inch of surface and passes up to 1/8 inch solids
- Submersible reinforced double sealed thermoplastic construction with 10 foot cord
- Large 1-1/4 in. discharge with 3/4 in. garden hose adapter
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- For indoor use only
Shaker Grates are the unsung hero of the stove. They help coax the fire into existence and assist in stoking the flame alive. If your shaker grate needs replacing, the US Stove company has you covered.
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
AL2268 Use Campbell Hausfeld extension spraying poles and spray wands for those hard to reach places. This 18'' inch spray pole will help get the job done right. Great for eaves, overhangs and spray paint jobs that are hard to reach. Features: -Replaces AL085902AV -Extends spray reach to 18'' Specifications: -Weight: 2 lbs. -Dimensions: 1.5'' H x 6'' W x 22'' DLearn More
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 43
- Log chains are fitted with a grab hook at one end and a slip hook at the other
- Self Colored Finish
- Maximum Load: 2,650 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
**Do not use for overhead lifting or application where failure could damage or injure property.Learn More
The Next Generation of Eco Coating, ConKrete-Seal’s “TriCoPolymer Micro-Film” Seals, Protects, and Stabilizes without impacting your environment. The film’s Barrier Action Seals out moisture and protects the concrete surface from spills, All the while being VOC FREE and NON TOXIC. The TriCoPolymer Barrier Liquid is available for a variety of new and/or renovation applications and the ConKrete-Seal formulation is the choice for new or existing concrete floors, basements, and where ever else water, mold, and contaminants may find their way-Applied to concrete surface prior to covering with flooring material. The TriCoPolymer is the First and Only ‘Flood-Zone Rated Coating’, and helps in ‘curing’ concrete. The TriCoPolymer forms a tough, high adhesive “micro-film” that is also mold, saltwater, moisture resistant. The finished coating dries clear and is safe on wiring, plumbing, pipes, and sewer connections. The Nontoxic formulation is harmless to children, pets, and livestock and FDA compliant. Interior use only. The environmentally friendly way to protect your investment, TriCoPolymer is available to Seal, Protect, and Stabilize a wealth of popular applications including -Fence-Seal, Cedar-Seal, Lumber-Seal, and Kennel-Seal to name a few.
- Protects against moisture pass-thru
- Apply on sub-floor concrete, apply under sill-plates, apply to precast
- Great for green concrete, helps curing by keeping water stable in Concrete, preventing fast dry-out and cracking
- FDA compliant
- Soap and water clean up, people, pet, and even food safe
- Up to 1,000 square feet of coverage per-gallon when sprayed properly
- TriCoPolymer film has a high adhesion surface that seals concrete
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Great for sealing basement floors and poured walls
- NOTE- Not for use on driveways, interior automobile parking areas, or under epoxy floor coatings
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT