The Escape 1400-I is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 1,600
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 1/4"
- Optimum efficiency : 75%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 4.3 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Firebox Dimensions 13 3/4" D x 21" W x 10 7/8" H Firebox Volume (cu. ft.) 1.8 Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 60,000 BTU/h Overall Dimensions 23 5/16" D x 20 5/8" H x 28 3/8" W Minimum fireplace opening 28 7/8" W x 21 3/8" H x 12 3/4" D Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03350.Learn More
The B2350 Wonderluxe is a very unique circulator on the market. It can burn both wood and coal and is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included(i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- EPA Exempt
- Optional ultra quiet blower
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Clearance to combustibles: side- 17", back- 35"
- Optional kits: DR6- draft regulator, B36TK- thermodisc kit for blower
- Not for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 23" BTUs Up to 105,000 Depth w/blower 23.5" Depth w/o blower 19.25" Width 32.25" Height 33.5" Weight 250 lbs.
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced Noryl construction, stainless steel internal and external fasteners, EPDM O-rings, integral Noryl shaft sleeve, dual 1-1/2" female and 2" male threaded suction and discharge connections, built-in polypropylene basket strainer, close-coupled to an electric motor, mounted on polypropylene baseplate.
SINGLE PHASE 115/230 VOLT, 3450 RPM, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP Volt Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2AL C.5C B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2BL C.75C C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2CL C1.0C D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2DL C1.5C E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2EL C2.0C
Is your car battling with lawn and garden tools for space in your garage? End the war for space with the economical Newburgh storage building. Its stylish gable design lets you organize tools, yard equipment and other seasonal items in a safe, secure location.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number NW108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 69 5/8" H Wall Height 60" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 58" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
The portable DC pump of choice for thicker chemicals. Comes in a Tote-a-Pump cage assembly. For medium/thick fluids (10 - 450 centipoise viscosity) such as herbicides, thin chemicals, agriculture chemicals, and other common herbicides.
Specifications Design Type Gear Fitting NPT Voltage 12 Volts DC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 8 GPM, Up to 30 LPM Operating Temperature -20° to 120°F (-30° to 50°C) Cable 15 ft (4.6 m) Nozzle Sold Separately Hose Sold Separately Suction Pipe Sold Separately Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Wetted Materials Molded Plastic Housing Motor Protection 25 amp Inline Fuse Model P-200H-TAP Approvals CSA Certified
The 6041HF multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just the touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Fuel Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 52,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 31"
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1210 Nominal Size 12' x 10' Storage Area 110 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Attractive, high gable-styled roof and a 62" wall height make the Arlington a perfect place to store lawn tools, garden equipment and other seasonal items. A baked-on enamel finish assures a quality storage solution year after year.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Easy to assemble
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number AR1012 Nominal Size 10' x 12' Storage Area 115 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 140 1/2" D x 80 1/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 143 1/4" D
The NewAir AC-10000H is a portable 10,000 BTU air conditioner is an intelligently designed unit engineered to work in multiple ways. Imagine having 4 different appliances combined into 1 compact unit. The brilliantly built AC-10000H works as an air conditioner, heater, dehumidifier and fan all in one!
Self-Evaporative Function- This NewAir portable air unit has a self-evaporative function which results in continuous operation without the extra condensate buildup on the AC. Cooling air efficiency is increased and the need to drain the condensate collected in the tank is decreased.
Portably Designed- Simple and chic, the NewAir AC-10000H air conditioner is lightweight and equipped with rolling casters which makes it convenient to move from one room to another.
All Year Usage- The NewAir AC-10000H air and heating device can be used all year long, whether it be warming up during the winter, managing allergies during the spring season, or cooling off in the summer.
Adjustable Temperature- Preset your portable AC-10000H air conditioner to a comfortable temperature level and this compact AC unit will maintain the set temperature.
- Air conditioner and heater combo
- Fan and dehumidifier capabilities
- Portable and compact
- Covers up to 325 square feet
- Automatic temperature control function
- Includes a remote control
Specifications Length (in.) 12.20" Width (in.) 13.80" Height (in.) 28.00" Product Weight 50.70 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Coverage Area 325 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 909 Watts Amps 8.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 10,000 BTUs Noise Level 54 dB Cooling operating Temperature Higher than 74ºF Number of Fan Speed 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 1-12 hours Refrigerant Type R410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Exhaust Pipe Length: 59.6 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Built-In Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
- Sprayer and selected tips/filters are designed for the type of paints most often used for barn and fence
- Powerful 1 HP induction motor for difficult to spray coatings
- Two 50-ft high pressure hoses, plus a 5-ft whip hose allow for 105-ft of extended pressure hose reach
- 5-ft whip hose and swivel fitting connects to gun for improved flexibility and ease of gun orientation
- Professional spray gun with spare 50 mesh filter
- 415 spray tip minimizes overspray and waste; perfect for Post, Rails, and Crossbuck boards
- 517 spray tip maximizes flow and spray pattern
- Large pneumatic tires for ease of movement on rough, uneven terrain
- 0.44 GPM Airless Sprayer - PS290D
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in and 0.15-in Tips
- (2) 50-ft High Pressure Hoses
- 5-ft Whip Hose