Superb high specification winch. Ideal for recovery and 4x4 applications. Outstanding features include high quality series wound double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, efficient full steel planetary gearing. Comes with stainless steel roller fairlead and fittings as standard. Complete with Heavy Duty integrated wireless remote.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Stainless Steel 4 Way fairleads
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs (4536 kg) Motor 12V : 5.0 hp / 3.5 kw Gearing 230:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 5/16" x 100' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 22.8" x 6.3" x 8.6"
The ECO-65 is a high efficiency pellet stove. This model is EPA certified and allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional heat distribution kit. Its bottom-feed burner and ultra-powerful blower make it a safe bet in the Large pellet stoves category. This appliance is equipped with a heat exchanger designed to provide air flow with minimum turbulence resulting in a reduction of noise.
- Model # : DP00060
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800 - 2,600
- Electronic igniter
- Thermostatic or manual mode
- Safe and removable handle
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 500
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 79.9%
- Emissions : 2.62 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Minimum burn rate : 1.2 - 7.6 lb/h
- Combustion Technology : BOTTOM-FEED
- Maximum Combustion Time : 92 h max
- Controlled Combustion
- Variable flame control
- Constant View of the Fire
- Hopper capacity : 125 lb (57 Kg)
- Number of intensity levels : 6
- Maximum Capacity : 65,000 BTU/h
- Minimum Capacity : 10,500 BTU/h
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1210 Nominal Size 12' x 10' Storage Area 110 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
The Dyna-Glo Delux 300,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are the ultimate in portable gas heating solutions. Capable of heating an area up to 7,000 square feet and equipped with Thermostat Controlled ignition, you can rest assured you will stay warm and save on fuel costs. Comes standard with a valve controlled regulator and hose assembly and back pressure switch for safety. Also includes a cord wrap for easy storage.
- Overheat Auto Shut-off Protection
- Thermostat Controlled (35 - 95 degrees F)
- Built-in Auto Fuel Shut-off
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 15' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Forced Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 1 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 300,000 Ignition Type Thermostat Controlled, Interrupted Spark Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 7,000 Length (in.) 33.70 Width (in.) 12.60 Height (in.) 18.50 Weight (lbs.) 33.90
Help provide your home with warmth and comfort with the US Stove 2,000 sq. ft. Wood Stove. This quality wood stove accepts logs up to 21 in. for long burn times and features a quiet, efficient blower. This stylish wood stove is approved for mobile homes and the state of Washington and also features an elegant, arched glass door.
- Made of steel for durability
- Burns logs up to 21 in. for impressive heat
- Generates up to 112,000 BTU per hour for steady, reliable heat
- Heats rooms up to 2,000 sq. ft. with a quiet blower to ensure a cozy and comfortable living space
- Convenient, large ash pan makes cleanup easy
- Vented design ensures safe removal of impurities to keep the air inside your home clean
- Efficient construction provides 85% heat retention
- Large viewing window features air wash glass for a comforting look and to help keep glass clean
- EPA approved for safe use in the home, mobile home; Washington State approved
- Assembly required
The 6041HF multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just the touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Fuel Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 52,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 31"
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model E 1 1/2" 2 16# SE1-1/2EL HYC F 2" 3 16# SE2FL HYC H 2" 3 16# SE2HL HYC I 2" 5 16# SE2IL HYC J 2" 5 16# SE2JL HYC L 3" 5 16# SE3LL HYC
The Escape 1400-I is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 1,600
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 1/4"
- Optimum efficiency : 75%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 4.3 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Firebox Dimensions 13 3/4" D x 21" W x 10 7/8" H Firebox Volume (cu. ft.) 1.8 Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 60,000 BTU/h Overall Dimensions 23 5/16" D x 20 5/8" H x 28 3/8" W Minimum fireplace opening 28 7/8" W x 21 3/8" H x 12 3/4" D Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03350.Learn More
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced Noryl construction, stainless steel internal and external fasteners, EPDM O-rings, integral Noryl shaft sleeve, dual 1-1/2" female and 2" male threaded suction and discharge connections, built-in polypropylene basket strainer, close-coupled to an electric motor, mounted on polypropylene baseplate.
SINGLE PHASE 115/230 VOLT, 3450 RPM, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP Volt Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2AL C.5C B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2BL C.75C C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2CL C1.0C D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2DL C1.5C E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2EL C2.0C
Is your car battling with lawn and garden tools for space in your garage? End the war for space with the economical Newburgh storage building. Its stylish gable design lets you organize tools, yard equipment and other seasonal items in a safe, secure location.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number NW108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 69 5/8" H Wall Height 60" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 58" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D