The AGDV12 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 11,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 350 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
The 2200I is a fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your existing fireplace. The 1.2 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to18 inches long. It comes with the hearth surround to fully enclose the existing fireplace.
SPECIFICATIONS DIMENSIONS Up to 69,000 BTU's Depth w/blower: 20 inch Heating: Up to 1,800 sq. ft. Width: 22.25 inch 18" Log Length Height: 21.5 inch BLOWER INCLUDED 6 inch flue collar Air Wash Glass Weight: 296 lbs EPA Certified Flashing: 44" wide X 30.5" Height Fireplace Opening: Min: 29"W X 23"H X 14"D
There are many products that you can add to your living room to give it a vibrant feel. Nothing adds that vibrant decor like a Deco contemporary wood stove. The wood stove is sure to add a beautiful focal point to your living room, bedroom, or family room. With it's compact size, the product fits easily in any area of your home with no problem. Deco contemporary woods stoves are also incredibly efficient. Using minimal power, this product will cut down on those costly bills every month, leaving you with more spending money. It also features a wood storage space so you don't have to run in and outside all night collecting wood. Feel the warmth and vibrant color that a Deco contemporary wood stove adds to your living space. There isn't another wood stove like it and you can be guaranteed that it will add some light to your home. Product features are as follows:
- Model # : DB03200
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-1700
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16''
- Optimum efficiency : 77%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 4.4 g/h
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6''
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
- 3” Trash pump (Suction Port/Discharge Port - 3")
- EPA certified
- 6.5hp GX200 Honda engine with Low Oil Alert
- Discharge Capacity - 264gpm
- 85’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
- Can handle up to 1” solids
- Max Pressure of 48 PSI
Have you ever wanted to be able to open your gate with the touch of a button? With a Mighty Mule automatic gate opener, you can and you can install it yourself! The Mighty Mule FM502 dual gate opener is a heavy duty, commercial grade swing gate opener that is very easy to install. It is ideal for dual gates weighing up to 850-Pound or up to 18-Feet long per leaf. The FM502 comes with a standard do-it-yourself kit, which includes an installation video, detailed manual, battery, one transmitter, all mounting hardware and an 18-Volt AC transformer. This durable opener features soft start/soft stop, adjustable auto close (0-120 seconds), adjustable gate activation alert, UL approved obstruction sensing systems, as well as an extra large control box that is prewired for an optional second battery (we recommend a second battery for solar and for dual applications). The 12-Volt, DC-powered low-Voltage system is powerful, dependable and durable. Ideal for gates that open into the property (standard in kit) or with gates opening away from the property using two push-to-open brackets FM148 (sold separately).Learn More
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.5 inch x 87 ft Steel Cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 3/8 Hook
- Rugged High Torque Motor
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead & Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 15,000 lbs (6804 kg) Max Line Pull 17,000 lbs ( 7711 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 80 mL/r Gearing 37:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 3.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 87' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.9" x 8.1" x 9.7" Weight 143 lbs
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
THREE PHASE, 230/460 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL H.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL H1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL D2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL D3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL D5.0C L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL D5.0C
- Honda GCV160 powered sprayer is great for remote projects without electricity
- Perfect for projects around home and farms: fence, house, barn and shop
- Diaphragm pump is solid construction with brass fittings and long-life cartridge valves
- Professional spray gun sprays architectural coatings and is capable of spraying two guns at the same time
- Quadraflow tip sprays precise pattern with less clogging and overspray
- Maintenance is quick and easy
- Compatible for 2 guns
- 0.44 GPM Honda GCV60 Gas Powered
- Airless Sprayer with Quadraflow Spray Gun - PS330G
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in Tip
- 50-ft High Pressure Airless Hose
- Whip Hose
The US Stove model VG5770 is the easier pellet stove to use. It has a fully automatic ignition and easily accessible top-mounted controls. It comes with a remote control and has digital control panels that clearly display vital information like the temperature read out. The 600 pound hopper extends burn time while simultaneously reducing the time spent refueling the stove. This simple, but oh so helpful, design makes the BG5770 pellet stove easy to use. In addition to being easy to use, this heater is easy to install. Most of the content used to manufacture the pellets comes from waste from the timber industry. This makes the heater affordable, easy to use, easy to install, and green! What’s not to love about the stove? It saves you money by keeping your house warm and saves the planet with its renewable fuel, this is truly an ideal 21st Century heater. Order your VG5770 pellet stove today!
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
Keep yourself and your co-workers warm on those cold days with this natural gas portable heater. This heater has a built in thermostat for controlled heat adjustment between 35 and 95 degree. The body includes a leg which is able to raise the front of the heater for changing direction of the heat flow. This portable heater will heat up to 3500 square feet, and has a three prong safety plug. The heater runs on electricity and natural gas, combining two energy sources for efficiency and the ability to heat a large space. The natural gas portable heater has a safety feature in the form of an auto shut off and an auto fuel shut off, allowing it to be started and run without direct supervision, keeping the job and workers safe. The construction is perfect for job sites, garages, work sheds, and plenty of other places. It can be moved from place to place easily for maximum convenience.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Thermostat Controlled (35 - 95 degrees F)
- Built-in Auto Fuel Shut-off
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Natural Gas Forced Air Heater Fuel Type Natural Gas Valve Output Settings 1 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 150,000 Ignition Type Thermostat Controlled, Interrupted Spark Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,500 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 18.65