Replacement Circuit Board, part number 80507. Replaces part number 80496. For units: 6039, 6039hf, 6039i.
The circuit board is an integral part of any computerized component. This circuit board fits several different units, making it incredibly versatile, common, and most importantly, affordable. Keep the fire going with a brand new circuit board.Learn More
Have you ever wanted to be able to open your gate with the touch of a button? With a Mighty Mule automatic gate opener, you can and you can install it yourself! The Mighty Mule FM502 dual gate opener is a heavy duty, commercial grade swing gate opener that is very easy to install. It is ideal for dual gates weighing up to 850-Pound or up to 18-Feet long per leaf. The FM502 comes with a standard do-it-yourself kit, which includes an installation video, detailed manual, battery, one transmitter, all mounting hardware and an 18-Volt AC transformer. This durable opener features soft start/soft stop, adjustable auto close (0-120 seconds), adjustable gate activation alert, UL approved obstruction sensing systems, as well as an extra large control box that is prewired for an optional second battery (we recommend a second battery for solar and for dual applications). The 12-Volt, DC-powered low-Voltage system is powerful, dependable and durable. Ideal for gates that open into the property (standard in kit) or with gates opening away from the property using two push-to-open brackets FM148 (sold separately).Learn More
This 6 PSI High Volume/Low Pressure Paint System is perfect for finishing all types of semi-professional painting applications. With a semi-pro spray gun, high performance 2 stage motor, durable metal housing, and accessory kit, this unit truly satisfies all of the weekend warrior needs of a serious painter.
- Ametek/Lamb 2 stage turbine for professional finish on cabinets, trim, doors, woodworking and metal working projects
- Two large filters to prolong unit life
- Heat dissipating stub hose
- Adustable spray gun controls to create fine finishes
- Easy pattern shape adjusts to round vertical and horizontal shapes
- Sprays most finish coatings: lacquers, clear coats, varnishes, enamels, water-borne coatings, stains and oil-based paints
- 2-Turbine High Volume / Low Pressure
- Painter - HV2500
- 25-ft Heavy Duty Air Hose
- Semi-Professional Spray Gun
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Cleaning Brush
- (1) Viscosity Stick
- (2) Disposable Stainer Cones
- (1) Needle/Nozzle
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
THREE PHASE, 230/460 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL H.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL H1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL D2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL D3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL D5.0C L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL D5.0C
Our high-gambrel roof style Lexington storage building gives you plenty of storage. Give your garage back to your car and organize lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture and much more in the durable Lexington.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Interior height over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number LX1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
Introducing the most powerful portable air conditioner, the NewAir AC-14100E. With 14,000 BTUs of cooling capacity, this unit is powerful enough to cool rooms up to 525 square feet and features commercial-quality construction and components. Perfect for living spaces, light commercial use, server rooms, or any space that can't accommodate a wall or window unit. Includes LCD control panel and convenient remote.
Proven Power- The cooling power of the NewAir AC-14100E portable air conditioner is backed up by independent tests, proving effective cooling for rooms up to 525 square feet.
Fully Portable- Installation is a breeze. The window kit included with the NewAir AC-14100E portable AC sets up in just minutes, so you can move it from room to room as needed.
Automatic Controls- Pick your perfect temperature and keep it that way with the AC-14100E's automatic temperature control. Using the LCD panel or remote control, adjust the timer, sleep mode and fan speed as needed.
Multi-Functional Appliance- The AC-14100E functions as a portable air-conditioner, dehumidifier and fan, to keep you comfortable no matter what the season.
Earth Friendly- Constructed with the advanced R-410A refrigerant, the AC-14100E is friendly to the environment and won't destroy the ozone.
- Our most powerful portable air conditioner provides a blast of cool air
- Portable unit is easy to move and quick to set up
- Automatically maintains your ideal temperature
- Cools rooms up to 525 square feet – perfect for living rooms, studio apartments or light commercial spaces
- Control timer and sleep functions with the convenient wireless remote
- Self-evaporative technology uses the moisture collected to effectively cool indoor areas
Specifications Length (in.) 15.90" Width (in.) 15.60" Height (in.) 31.10" Product Weight 61.9 lbs Warranty 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty Coverage Area 525 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 1417 Watts Amps 12.7amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 14,000 BTUs Noise Level 57dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64-90ºF Number of Fan Speed 3 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 24-Hour Refrigerant Type R-410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Single Exhaust Pipe Length 59.06 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Carbon Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 4 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 100 watts of power (0.75 amp, $5 - $7 per month to operate)
- 1 Meter of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
It is a great feeling to home and curl up around a toasty fire to enjoy some peace and quiet and the comfort a fire brings. And how wonderful would it be to keep your barn or warehouse warm all winter, making those long, hard days of work just a little bit more tolerable? With the Pleasant Hearth compact vent-free gas stove you can do just that! This gas stove has an updated yet rustic feel and a rich black finish. And thanks to the vent-free construction of this gas stove it can be used almost anywhere. The Pleasant Hearth compact vent-free gas stove allows you the option to burn either liquid propane or natural gas and due to its compact design it will make a great addition to any space it is displayed in. When you are enjoying the warmth and beauty this gas stove from Pleasant Hearth brings, you will be glad you made this wonderful investment.
Product features are as follows:
- Dual Fuel Technology (LP or NG), 20,000 BTU/hr. Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- Classic Black Decor with Arch Screen Front
- Electronic Spark Ignition
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- 99.9% Efficiency
- No Electricity Required
- No Outside Venting Required
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor, Overheat Safety Switch
- Optional Blower, #PBAR-2427, Available Separately
- Assembly Dimensions: 23.50" W x 12.99" D x 25.47" H
- Check your local codes regarding vent free products
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Take comfort in colder seasons with this Pleasant Hearth High Efficiency Small Stove HWS-224172MH. This Pleasant Hearth small wood stove is excellent for heating mobile homes or single family residences. Its heating area of up to 1,200 square feet is well suited for small homes, large rooms, or as a supplemental heat system.
This compact yet powerful non-catalytic wood stove will accentuate your living space. The Pleasant Hearth HWS-224172MH is EPA certified and OMNI tested. This pedestal stove's dimensions of 31 1/2 inches tall x 22-1/2 inches long x 22-1/2 inches wide will fit smaller living areas well. It includes a variable speed blower for efficient heat distribution and a brick lined firebox for enhanced heat retention. The HWS-224172MH produces up to 50,000 BTUs per hour using seasoned cord wood, with a 6 to 8 hour burn time. The push or pull draft control regulates the heat and burn time.
Little assembly is required to get your Pleasant Hearth High Efficiency Small Stove up and running. Please check your local building codes prior to installation. A Pleasant Hearth outside air kit is sold separately for mobile home installations.
- EPA Certified
- Mobile Home Approved
- 81% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 36" Blade Diameter
- 9000 CFM
- 5.15 Motor AMP
- 40.25" x 40.25" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Warranty