Blower for ProCom DF stoves EDP200 and FBD400 fireplaces. Thermostatically controlled. Works with ProCom product only.
- Will help circulate heat 75% better
- 1 year limited warranty
- For use with models QD250T, EDP200T2-JA, EDP200T2-MO, FBD400RTCC-M-HC, FBD400RTCC-M-MO, FBD400TCC-M-HC, FBD400TCC-M-MO, PCSD25T, and PCSD25RT
- Some assembly required
- Operates with and without heat
- 1500 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 14.64" D x 26.373" D
The Pleasant Hearth blower can improve heat circulation by up to 75%. Thermostatically controlled with automatic or manual operation. Designed and certified to only operate with Pleasant Hearth products.
- Easy Installation
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- Improves Heat Circulation
- Requires Electricity
- 12 V; max. flow rate is 350 Gallons Per Hour; 300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 3/4 in. chrome-plated bronze suction/discharge for easy connection to standard garden hose
- Removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface (when water suction attachment is connected)
- Portable and lightweight transfer pump you can take anywhere
- Connects to 12 Volt battery with alligator clamps, includes convenient on/off switch
- 6 ft. suction hose
- Water suction attachment
- Replacement parts kit
Performance Discharge Head Gallons/Hour 0' 350 10' 310 20' 250 30' 80
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
LIQUID FIRE drain line opener provides professional results cleaning drain lines in sinks, tubs, shower stalls, and septic systems. It works faster and more effectively than most other popular cleaners and is more economical because less material is required to do the job.
LIQUID FIRE in a clogged or slow flowing drain reacts instantly creating heat that in no time dissolves clog producing waste. It can actually thaw frozen drain lines.
LIQUID FIRE will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts, and in professionally installed plumbing.
12 packLearn More
- Engineered galvanized black steel finish
- Provides supplemental heating for a room up to 600 sq. ft.
- Features metallic front accents
- Concealed furniture quality casters roll in any direction
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- 4 infrared heating elements
- Comes with remote
- Dimensions: 11.5" W x 16.69" D x 15.16" H
The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. This patented radiant 6,000-12,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to one 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 300 sq. ft. A swivel regulator gives you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in silent electric ignition will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- Camo faceplate
- 6,000 or 12,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 300 sq. ft.
- Single control start knob
- Hi-Low heat settings
- Silent electronic ignition
- Swivel regulators
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Connects to one 1 lb. cylinder
- Connects to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
Specifications BTU per Hour 6,000/12,000 Heating Area 300 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 16 lbs Model MH12HB Use Hunting Blinds, Deer Stands, Camping, RV, Fishing, Hunt Camps, Tailgating Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included Sold Separately Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Electric Indoor Safe Yes