As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
This evaporative humidifier is sure to compliment any decor. It has an easy-fill tank with a large holding capacity for an extended runtime. This humidifier works to add invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick filter.
MODEL NUMBER 826000 PRODUCT COLOR White COVERAGE AREA 2,300 Sq. ft. (avg.) AVERAGE RUNTIME Up To 70 hours WATER RETAINER TYPE Top-fill reservoir TANK CAPACITY Up To 6 Gallons CONTROL TYPE Analog SETTING OPTIONS 2 Fan Speeds, Adjustable Humidistat, Water Refill
Perfect for camping, the job site, or an emergency, this portable heater from Mr. Heater packs quite a punch for its little size. Able to comfortably heat up to 200 square feet, it is also lightweight and easy to carry. With fold-down handles the heater can fit into compact storage areas. It is also user friendly with a swivel-out regulator making fuel connections much easier. Designed and approved for the home emergency or outdoor use, safety was first on Mr. Heater's mind and it is equipped with several safety features, such as automatic low oxygen shutoff system and an accidental tip-over safety shut of system.
- Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
- Swivel Out Regulator for easy fuel connection
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Heats up to 200 sq. ft.
- Connects directly to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose (NOT INCLUDED)
- CSA certified
If you own expensive machinery, you understand how important it is to protect it. Harmful UV rays can damage paint on vehicles, tractors, etc. With Rural King's tarps, you can forget worrying about the sun damaging your equipment. These silver tarps are treated with uv protection on both sides so that they will reflect all sunlight that they come in contact with. They are fitted with holes on each corner of the tarp so that you can easily thread rope through them and attach the tarp snugly around your equipment. This specific tarp is big too! Measuring 20x30 feet, this will fit over very large items. Want to stay cool during a camping trip or outdoor party? Throw the tarp over your tent or enclosure to keep harmful UV rays out. The tarp is double stitched so there will be no concern that the tarp will come undone, or rip. So get yourself a today and protect your expensive equipment or shade yourself from the sun.
- Strong 5 layer reinforced corners
- Black and Silver Poly Tarp
- High Density 6 oz. UV Resistant Fabric & Both sides UV treated
- Aluminum grommets every 3 ft.
- Double layer hem with 3/16" rope & heat sealed seams
- Water Resistant
- Heavy duty plastic with a high density weave
- 20x30 feet
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
Convenient control of your home's thermostat is now literally at your fingertips. Easily view or control your thermostat from anywhere with Honeywell's RTH6580WF Wi-Fi Thermostat. Be alerted of temperature swings or make temperature adjustments remotely. You can trust Honeywell's reliable secure network and enjoy maximum comfort by the #1 choice of homeowners and contractors.
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostat allows for remote access via smart-phone or computer
- Free smart-phone app for iPhone, iPad and Android operating systems
- 7 day programming with 4 program periods per day can be configured to meet almost any scheduling scenario for ultimate flexibility
- Pre-programmed with energy savings schedule. Save up to 33% on energy bills
- Universal compatibility - works with virtually any system type (C-wire required)
- Intelligent alerts - high/low temperature notifications of unusual temperature sing and loss of connection to Wi-Fi network alert
- Ability to view local weather from web portal or app
Specifications Assembled Depth (in.) 1.5 in. Assembled Width (in.) 5.875 in. Backlit Yes Batteries Included No Battery Operated No Certifications and Listings No Display width (in.) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Periods per Programmable Day 4 Product Height (ft.) 3.5 Removable Interface No Thermostat Type Rectangle Voltage Rating 24 volts Automatic Heating/Cooling Changeover Yes Battery Back-Up No Built-in Wi-Fi Yes Smart Device Enabled Enabled
- Metal construction
- Mechanical controls
- Operable door
- Flame effect operates with and without heat
- 1500 Watts/4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- Realistic flame effect with dimmer
- One year limited warranty
21”w X 23”h X 10.75”d
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1650 Cfm ventilates up to a 2500 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 792 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 9 Inches Deep
- 16 Inches Wide
- 16 Inches High
- Cut-out Diameter - 15 Inches
- 2.1 AMPS
- 110 Volts
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.