- 12 V; max. flow rate is 350 Gallons Per Hour; 300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 3/4 in. chrome-plated bronze suction/discharge for easy connection to standard garden hose
- Removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface (when water suction attachment is connected)
- Portable and lightweight transfer pump you can take anywhere
- Connects to 12 Volt battery with alligator clamps, includes convenient on/off switch
- 6 ft. suction hose
- Water suction attachment
- Replacement parts kit
Performance Discharge Head Gallons/Hour 0' 350 10' 310 20' 250 30' 80
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
1/5 HP motor is oil-cooled and thermal-overload protected to prevent burn out. This unique utility pump passes 1/2in. solids such as leaves, pebbles, and other debris without clogging. Drains water to 1/8in. of surface.
- Thermally protected motor
- Bottom suction design removes water down to within 1/8in. of surface
- High capacity 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- Quick Disconnect 8ft. power cord
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with an integrated slot for a 16-Inch by 20-Inch air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service. For units: 1300, 1537G, 1602, 1802, 24AF, 1400, 1500, 1557M, 1602M, 24A, and 30A.
** Replaces parts: 11RKL, 11RKS, 24CRM.**
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
- Pumps Up To 3200 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Adjustable Vertical Float Switch Allows For Easy Changes In Operating Cycle To Fit Application
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Reinforced Thermoplastic Construction
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge And Thermoplastic Base
- Will Replace Most Submersible Sumps Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
When the weather turns cold, get a blast of extra heat from the NewAir AH-400 portable space heater. This compact unit is small enough to sit beneath a desk or along a wall, but powerful enough to give you the extra warmth you need. Built-in safety features include a tip-over switch and automatic shut off in case of overheating.
Great For Offices- The flat panel design of the NewAir AH-400 personal space heater makes it perfect for offices and other tight spaces where extra warmth is needed. Just tuck it under a desk or inside your cubicle to chase away the chill.
Low Energy Cost- This low watt heater features a special diathermic oil that heats quickly and stays warm even after the heater has been turned off. You'll use less electricity to run it without sacrificing function.
Automatic Temperature Control- With an easy-to-use dial thermostat control, the NewAir AH-400 portable space heater lets you select the ideal temperature for your personal space. The heater will automatically adjust to keep you comfortable.
Runs Quietly- The NewAir under desk heater uses natural convection to circulate air. With no internal fan, it is completely silent when operating so it won't disturb your indoor environment.
- Operates without a fan so you aren’t bothered by noise
- Heats up quickly so you don’t have to wait!
- Small size fits neatly by desks, walls or wherever you need extra heat
- Low-energy usage saves money and won’t trip circuit breaker
- Adjustable thermostat lets you choose the perfect temperature
Specifications Length (in.) 21.00" Width (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 16.50 Product Weight 8.5 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 400 Watts Amps 3.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 40 Square Feet Heater Type Oil-Filled Radiator, Flat Panel Heating Method Convection Heating Capacity 1365 BTUs Number of Heat Settings 1 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Dial Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch Yes Power Indicator Light Yes Certifications UL
Dee Zee Bed Mats are a cost-effective solution to protect your truck bed surface free from scratches, dings and dents. Shifting cargo is also a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your truck and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed.
Dee Zee Bed Mats are custom fitting to your truck by contouring around wheel wells for ultimate coverage. Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mats to last the life of your truck.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. Your custom fit Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Bed Mat
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting & Damaging Your Truck Bed
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Custom Fit Applications Contour Around Wheel Wells For A Perfect Fit
- Trimming May Be Required For Short Bed Applications
- Tailgate Mat Sold Separately
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty