Dee Zee Tailgate Protector - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from high quality stainless steel. Polished to a high shine. Tailgate cap only
- Stainless Steel Tailgate Protector
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish For A Brilliant Shine
- Resists Scratches And Scuffs
- Protects The Top Edge Of The Tailgate
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Increase the roof strength of your shed by 50% to help withstand heavy snow accumulation. Our roof strengthening kits fit most Arrow buildings and can be installed on new or existing buildings.
- Fits Arrow shed sizes: 6' x 5' and 8' x 6'
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
A HY-C Stove Boar / Hearth Extender will protect your floor from heat and sparks in front of your fireplace or beneath,or in font and around a wood burning stove. Constructed of embossed printed steel over 1/2 inch thick specially formulated fiber board which is non-combustible. It may also be used as a wall shield to protect walls from intense heat.
- Protects your floors from intense heat, hot coals, ashes and soot that wood & coal stoves can produce
- Protects the floor in front of your fireplace
- Stove board can be used as a wall shield to protect your walls from heat and reduce stove clearances to combustibles
- Tested to UL1618 Type 2
- R-Value = 1.56
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height Weight T2UL1848GT-1 48 Inches 18 Inches 1 Inch 9 Pounds T2UL2832GT-1 32 Inches 28 Inches 1 Inch 11 Pounds T2UL3242GT-1 42 Inches 32 Inches 1 Inch 16 Pounds T2UL3636GT-1 36 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 15 Pounds T2UL3648GT-1 48 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 19 Pounds T2UL3652GT-1 52 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 21 Pounds
This 50-ft High Pressure Painting Hose is designed for occasional do-it-yourself use as well as daily professional tasks.
- 1/4-in NPSM swivel fittings on each end
- Compatible with any floor mounted air sprayer with 1/4-in hose fitting
- Use as a replacement for worn out or damaged hose, or to extend the reach of an airless sprayer
- 90 Day Warranty
- 50-ft Painting System Hose - MP2689
- 450 lb. capacity
- Flexible with lags
- 1/2" offset bolt
- Zinc plated
- Steel w/ Delrin Bearings
- 9" Bolt
- Use with Square/Box Track
- Extra Low Profile
- Lifting range 3 1/2"-14"
- Pro-Lift hydraulic floor jacks meet or exceed ANSI/PALD requirements
- Patented bypass device protects against overpumping for safe operation
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
- Holds up to 4,000 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/4" x 12"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Dee Zee Utility Bed Mats provide unlimited uses. With several convenient sizing options, you can protect your truck bed, workshop or trailer from scratches, dings, dents and spills.
Shifting cargo is a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Utility Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your vehicle and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed. Utilize in your shop as an anti-fatigue mat or protect the floor from damaging chemicals.
Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Utility Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust versatile Dee Zee Utility Bed Mats to last.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Utility Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. The Utility Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Utility Bed Mat
- Universal Bed Mat For Unlimited Uses
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting In Your Truck Bed
- Protects Shop Floor Or Flat Bed Trailers
- Anti-Fatigue Rubber Absorption For Work Areas
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Several Sizing Options For A Perfect Fit
- Utility Mats Can Be Trimmed To Size
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps