For multi-surface waterproofing of small projects, Thompson's® WaterSeal® Clear Multi-Surface Waterproofer is also available in a convenient aerosol.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: terra cotta planters, birdhouses, mailbox posts, small exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
- Galvanized malleable union
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 1"
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 1/2" x 36"
- Designed For Use In Marine, Industrial and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection Is Desired
- Threaded Screw Pin Is For Easy Rigging
- Holds up to 1,590 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 36"
- Stainless steel reinforced supply line
- With 7/8" ballcock nut
- Flexible for toilet
- Resists corrosion and heat
- 3/8" compression nut x 7/8" fill valve nut for Low-Boy toilets
These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects. They are slotted for easy attachment. This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications. Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface. High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish. Made of steel.
- Dimensions: 24" L x 1-1/2" W
- Designed to hold open lids on chests or boxes and to help prevent slamming
- Spring-loaded supports make toy boxes safer
- Made of Steel with an Antique brass finish
- Comes with screws
- Size: 5-1/2"