Designed for larger areas up to 400 square feet, the AP400W captures over 99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in the air that passes through it. Once air is drawn into the air purifier, it goes through Luma Comfort’s comprehensive 5-step PureClean purification process.
- Coverage Area: Up to 400 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
The Caframo Ecofan Original 800CAXBX Heat Powered Stove Fan is a must have if you live in a region with harsh winters or experience regular power outages in the cold. Having a wood stove in your home is imperative to keeping warm but, as everyone knows, heat rises. That's where the Ecofan comes in. Caframo Ecofans run solely on the heat produced from your stove. That means they work even with power outages! Not to mention they help solve the issue of too much heat rising into the room. This fan creates its own electricity and pushes warm air up to 100CFM (cubic feet per minute). It works best on stoves with a surface temperature between 230 and 650 degrees Fahrenheit. Generating no additional noise during operation and coming completely assembled are two features that also make this fan a great gift. With this cordless, highly energy efficient fan, you will enjoy the power of a blower whenever your stove is hot.
- Air Flow: 100 CFM (170 m3/hr)
- Fuel Savings 12%
- Temperature Range: 230 Degrees - 650 Degrees Fahrenheit (110 - 345 Celsius)
- 2.75" D x 4" W x 9" H
- Black finish only
- Starts automatically
- Operates silently
- Circulates warm air throughout a room with greater flow at higher temperatures
- Runs on the energy from the heat of your stove
- No assembly is required
Replenish the needed moisture to the air with a console humidifier that restores and maintains healthful levels of humidity reduced by home heating. Also provides an ideal environment for home furnishings and electronics. 12 gallons of output per day. Humidifies 2500 square feet. Three moisture settings. Three speed operation, includes quieter nighttime setting. High-output evaporative wick. Easy-fill water bottle No messy white dust or spray. Helps prevent chapped lips, parched throat, and cracked skin Reduces static electricity to protect computers and electronics. Protects plants and furniture from harmful dry air. Removable Power Pack for safe easy cleaning. EZ-Roll casters - humidifier moves easily from room to room.Learn More
The G800 Series Fireplace Grate is one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate designed with 15 inch depth and 4 inch high legs. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 4 inch cast-on legs
- Black finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G800-20 19.5 Inches 16 Inches 15 Inches 23 Pounds G800-24 24 Inches 20.75 Inches 15 Inches 25 Pounds G800-27 27 Inches 23.75 Inches 15 Inches 29 Pounds
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The Patent Pending 360° 40K BTU Dyna-Glo tank top is the only radiant heater that warms in all directions. Our TT360DG is the smallest 40k BTU heater in the market, which make it an extremely portable heating solution for a variety of uses. The advanced, high ouput burner effortlessly heats up to 1,000 square feet. Variable output allows for a fine-tuned Low, Medium or High heat setting. The safety shutoff valve and CSA certified tip switch make it the safest and strongest tank top option available. 2 screw assembly combined with a quick connect hand wheel means your heating in no time.
- High Output 360° Burner
- Stainless Steel Heat Reflectors
- Variable BTU Output
- CSA Certified Safety Tip Switch
- Rust Proof Chrome Guard
- Quick Connect P.O.L. Tank Connection
- Safety Shut-Off Valve
Specifications Heater Type Radiant 360° Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 30,000 to 40,000 Ignition Type Match Light Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1000 sq. ft. Length (in.) 8.90 Width (in.) 8.90 Height (in.) 20.24 Weight (lbs.) 4.44
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 30,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 14.4 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 35,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 12.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 40,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 10.8 N/A N/A
- Heavy duty, 3-speed thermally protected motor
- Adjustable height from 60" to 84"
- Tilting fan head for maximum versatility
- OSHA compliant safety grill
- All metal construction
- RoHS compliant powder coated finish for durability
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 9' Power cord
- Easy to assemble, no special tools required
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening