Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button ignitor (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only
Cleanup is a breeze with the new AV15 Ash Vacuum from USSC. With a 2 horse power peak motor, and a 6 gallon capacity, you can easily shorten your maintenance time. It comes standard with a 3.25 ft hose with 7” aluminum wand and a plastic crevice tool to reach those tight corners and tough spaces. Also included is an integrated cord wrap and hose storage.Learn More
The Dyna-Glo 25,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a powerful, durable solution for areas up to 600 square feet. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 15,000 - 25,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. Equipped with 1-hand ignition and an included hose and regulator assembly, you're installed and ready to go in no time.
-01 denotes a series certified for use in Canada
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- 1 Hand Piezo Ignition
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 15,000 to 25,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 11.69 Width (in.) 11.69 Height (in.) 12.91 Weight (lbs.) 5.6 (-01 6.2) Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 15,000 15,000 15,000 Operating Time (hrs) 29 58 144 Medium BTU Output 20,000 20,000 20,000 Operating Time (hrs) 22 43 108 High BTU Output 25,000 25,000 25,000 Operating Time (hrs) 17 35 86
- 5 1/2" to 19 1/2" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift Hydraulic Garage Jacks meet or exceed ANSI / PALD Standards
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction provides long term durability
- Patented bypass system provides over-pumping protection
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Wide stance frame for better stability
- Twist gear release mechanism
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 60" (152 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design