Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
- Operates with and without heat
- 1500 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 14.64" D x 26.373" D
This space saving humidifier is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
- 6-gal. water capacity
- 1,900 sq. ft. coverage (2,800 sq. ft. tight coverage)
- Up to 9-gal. daily output
- Digital controls and display
- 2-speed motor
- Adjustable humidistat and automatic shutoff
- Water refill and check filter indicators
- Casters for easy mobility
- Convenient top pour-in door
- Built in USA of domestic and imported parts
Blower for ProCom DF stoves EDP200 and FBD400 fireplaces. Thermostatically controlled. Works with ProCom product only.
- Will help circulate heat 75% better
- 1 year limited warranty
- For use with models QD250T, EDP200T2-JA, EDP200T2-MO, FBD400RTCC-M-HC, FBD400RTCC-M-MO, FBD400TCC-M-HC, FBD400TCC-M-MO, PCSD25T, and PCSD25RT
- Some assembly required
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
If you experience frequent electricity outages in cold weather, you know the importance of having a backup system for keeping your entire home warm. With this cordless, highly energy efficient fan, you can enjoy the power of a blower any time your stove is hot. Simply set up the blower (pre-assembled for your convenience) and the heat from your wood stove does the rest. An automatic start system and fan speed that varies with surface temperature make the blower incredibly simple to operate, and the cost of running it is absolutely free as long as wood is burning in the stove. This model does not produce noise like many electrical blowers do, and moves air with the volume and power that you expect from an efficient fan.
- Stove-powered operation for efficient, free heat distribution
- No blower noise, simple setup
- Blows up to 125 CFM for increased home comfort
- Fuel Savings 14%
- Adjusts and starts automatically
- Size: 5" x 3" x 9"
- Use with surface temperatures between 212 and 650 degrees Fahrenheit
- Product of Canada
- Manufacturer: Caframo
The G800 Series Fireplace Grate is one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate designed with 15 inch depth and 4 inch high legs. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 4 inch cast-on legs
- Black finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G800-20 19.5 Inches 16 Inches 15 Inches 23 Pounds G800-24 24 Inches 20.75 Inches 15 Inches 25 Pounds G800-27 27 Inches 23.75 Inches 15 Inches 29 Pounds
Dyna-Glo's 10,500 BTU indoor kerosene heater brings compact, convection style heat to wherever you need it. Provides ideal supplemental heat for an area of 525 square feet for a 13 straight hours. Features an advanced burner design to create incredible efficiency, which eliminates unwanted odors and gets you max heat from your fuel. Comes standard with a safety tip switch to ensure the flame will go out if the unit is ever knocked over.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Exclusive Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Convenient Handle Design
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 10,500 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1.1 Operating Time (hrs.) 11 to 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 525 Length (in.) 12.6 Width (in.) 12.6 Height (in.) 21.3 Weight (lbs.) 14.4
Fireback protects the masonry back wall your fireplace and helps to radiate the heat back into your living space. They work well for both wood and gas logs and enhance the appearance of your fireplace by reflecting light and heat from the fire back into your room. Made from heavy cast iron, these firebacks will provide years of use. This piece features a classic forest scene with a trophy buck and his doe.
- All cast iron construction
- 3D detailed design
- Matte black finish
- Radiates heat into room
- Protects both pre-fab fireboxes and masonry fireplaces
24 inches wide x 2 inches deep x 18 inches highLearn More
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More
PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbecue grills. The washable, replaceable and fire-resistant 2-layer filter system, together with the Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister, stands high temperature and prevents fire hazards. A layer of micro filter catches the finest ash and dust. The Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes. It has a powerful but quiet 10 Amp motor with a noise level less than 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum. It also can be used as a blower.
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable, replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out fine dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister
- Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes
- Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a Blower
- Convenient On-board Accessory Storage and Top Carrying Handle
- ETL listed
- Metal hose
- Metal nozzle
- Wheeled base
- (2) Straight extension wands
- Brush nozzle
- Turbo nozzle
- (1) Filter
Specifications Model PAVC101 Rated Voltage 120V AC, 60 Hz Rated Input Power 10 Amp Canister Size 5.2 Gallons Canister Ash Capacity 3 Gallons Noise Level 79 db Length of Hose 49-1/2" Net Weight 9 lbs.